33. Sweet orders from my Sweetie Pie...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Now to part. 33..

The night is slowly shutting down to welcome a new morning... The camera hurriedly rushes to the room of the two lovely souls, the true lovers abhi and pragya...

A lot happened in their lives for the past two days.... Only 2 weeks passed since they got married....

But many things happened in their lives... We have seen their love, romance, care, friendly bond, understanding nature and varied emotions but their true love winning all d time clearing all their misunderstandings making their sacred bond stronger and stronger...

Abhi is really a very loving and caring husband who all d girls wished to have.... He is way more matured to handle his childish and angry wife pragya ....

He teaches her like a father, cares her like a brother, motivates her like a guide, romances her like a lover, guides her like a teacher and loves her truly, madly and deeply like a boy friend , inspires her likes an idol, enjoys, plays and teases her like a supportive friend, fulfills all her demands, wishes and everything she dreams like a true husband...

Pragya sometimes behaves very childishly... She is very good at heart and she loves her husband very much... But sometimes, anger took over her and she bashes him unknowingly but later she regrets it for her mistakes....

The morning sun creeps in showering d wonderful rays to brighten the earth....

Abhi is in deep slumber... His face is zoomed by d camera... We can see abhi's happy face with a small smile curving his lips as if he has achieved something big...

The gentle rays of d sun peeps in through d curtains and disturbs d sleep of our loving abhi.... He makes a frown and turns his position with a naughty smile in his face....

With his closed eyes, he searches for his wife but she is not there... His face curved to a bright smile when a soft lips touches his lips with a sweet fragrance, tiny droplets of water falling on him, wet hair massaging his face and a sweet aroma of abhi's favourite brewing chinnamon coffee specially made by his loving fuggy....

Abhi knows what's going on... He is turning on and becoming naughty now a days... Credit goes to his demanding wife who brought d lover boy and a romantic man in him...

As the juicy lips is about to part from his lips, abhi tighens d grip on the curvy, milky waist and pulls closer and deepend d kiss with full of passion and love... The kiss is completely filled with pure love....

After sometime, their lips parted as they are badly in need of breath... Abhi pulls his wife Pragya closer and kept her closely in his embrace...

Abhi: Good morning Guggy... What a great day to start... Wow... Starting a day with a romantic kiss....

Pragya: Abhii... 😊😊😊😊...you are becoming too naughty and shameless, now a days...

Abhi: oh... Is it so?? Did i start darling??? A dirty kiss by a sexy wife to a naughty hubby... But im very happy because that's what my wife wants in this bedroom...

Pragya: hmm... enough of romance... Now get up... Freshen up and come soon...

Abhi: why too soon baby... Lets spend some time together na...😉😉😉😉

Pragya: no way... See... Iv bathed and got ready... Hold on your naughtiness and get up... Iv lots of works to do...

Abhi: who asked you to get up early and take bath without me... I would have helped you na... 😉😉😉😉

Pragya: I know what you will do... 😊😊😊😊.... Now, get up... I will give you just half an hour... Get ready and come down for breakfast... If you are a second late, no breakfast for you....

Abhi: oye... Too much bossy haan...

Pragya: ya... Today is my day... Im d boss... All r going to dance to my tunes....

Abhi: Huh... Im the exception na Fuggy....

Pragya: 😁😁😁😁... You are my first target, my dear husband... Hurry up... Your 2 minutes have gone already...

Abhi: Oh no... Sorry boss... I will come soon...

Abhi suddenly hugs Pragya and gives a quick kiss in her cheeks and rushes to the washroom....

Pragya smiles widely and shook her head unbelievably on seeing the silly stunts done by her husband... When she is about to go out, Abhi slowly open the bathroom door and peeps his face alone...

Abhi (shouts) : By the way, darling.... You are too gorgeous in this saree... It's a visual treat to me.... You are way more sexy in that saree...

Pragya blushes very hard and comes down... While Abhi gets inside the restroom and is whistling happily....

Abhi comes down after freshening up.... He is dumb struck to see everyone present over there....

The whole Mehra clan and all the Aroras too seated there hearing his Fuggy's instructions and commands, as if the teacher is taking class to the kg kids... Abhi chuckles on seeing the scenario and comes down ...

Pragya frowns and looks at her watch.... Abhi smiles sheepishly...

Pragya: you are late Mr. Abhishekh mehra... Don't you know a businessman like you should be very punctual and value time...

Abhi winks on his Fuggy and blows a kiss unknown to anyone to shut his Fuggy's mouth...

Abhi: Who is Abhishekh Mehra??? Did anyone of you know??? Dadi, Papa, Mumma, did anyone seen him.... Im too searching that idiot for a long time...

Aaliya: Bhai... Don't you know... He has gone two weeks before...

Bulbul: hmm... Ya... The great abhishekh mehra is missing...

Purab (naughty smile): Yeah bhai... Only the great loving husband Abhi is here na...

Arjun: 😁😁😁😁😁 abhishekh mehra is no where after wedding... Only d love sick puppy abhi is here who has become a slave for his fuggy...

Abhi: Huh... Are you all teasing me..... No problem ... Im so proud that i become a slave to my wife and only her happiness comes first... Hey na fuggy... 😉😉😉😉

Pragya: ,😊😊😊😊 suniye... You be na...

Okay... Okay... Everyone listen here....

I want to say something very important to all...

I know my suniye has contacted each and everyone of you and said to take care of me and not to make me hurt.... Blah... Blah... Blah... And to help me to study and reach my dreams......

He wants me to hide my identity as pragya mehra... Im going to fulfill his wish... But...

All im chorus: But...

Pragya: Everyone... Keep your fingers in your mouth... No interruptions.... .

Hmm... that's good....

But i will never remove my mangalsutra from my neck... I will hide it... I will fill my kumkum but very lightly and cover it up with my hair not visible to anyone....

But as a bahu of this house and a wife i have some duties... No one can stop me from doing that... Suniye... Never dare to stop me okay...

Now coming to you naughty four....

Purab bhai i know you are a hard worker n a great businessman... I want you to keep up d good work and support and guide me whenever i need help... I dont have elder brother... You will do it for me na bhai and you will accept me as your sister na.... (Purab nods his head accepting pragya as his little sister)....

And bulbul... Focus on your dreams and try to work hard... Wanna see you as a great doctor soon... Take care of dad n mom and control this naughty arjun okay...

(Bulbul shows thumbs up to pragya)

The great tom and jerry, arjun and aaliya.... ( All giggles hearing that).... You two are d most mischievious, naughty and younger and d most pampered kids in this family...

You are too blessed to have such love... So, focus on your studies and earn good names to your families... Will you guys do that????

(Ajlu smiles and side hugs Pragya and assures that they will do it for sure...)

Mom... Dad... I don't want to say anything big to you... Love us like you do everytime... Guide us and correct us when we are wrong... Do take care of yourselves too....

(Sarla and mohan happily smiles)

And dadi... You are d leader of this family... Your health is way too important... Have your food and medicines on time... Take rest properly... Sleep on time... No cheating okay....

(Dadi nods like a little baby)

And last but d most best man iv got... I dont want to say anything to you... Be like this always...

Abhi: oye... This is cheating... I wont accept this... You have given a long lecture and orders to everyone but nothing to me... 😭😭😭😭

Pragya controls her laugh:

oye dramabeez suniye... See... All are laughing at you...

I dont have to tell anything to you as you are way too perfect and you are d one going to take care of this whole family with your love and care....

You are our idol and we five ( pragya, ajlu n rabul) are going to follow your foot steps...

You are our inspiration and you are going to shows us d reality of life, guides us in ups and downs of life, scolds us when we do wrong and loves us unconditionally...

Abhi stood up and hugs Pragya tightly... Startling everyone, he cries aloud and none of anyone's words reaches his deaf ears, as he is feeling so emotional ...

Pragya: Arrey what happened suniye??? See all are seeing us... This is not our room... Stop crying... Uff... Mr. Mehra, you are hugging me in front of everyone...

The elders smiles warmly while the younger ones started to tease them a lot...

Abhi: Tease me as much you can... But I'm so happy today... God has returned by mother to me...

Im very lucky to get my fuggy... Love you so much darling...

Pragya blushes and they had a lovely time together with all their family...

The aroras left after some time...

Evening arrives....

Abhi: Fuggy darling... Have your dinner soon...

Pragya: suniye... Its only 7.30...

Abhi: no... No... Its getting late ..

Pragya : is it so???

Abhi: have you set your bag, your dress n all d accessories, your stationaries and all things needed...

Pragya: This is too much... Im not a school kid...

Abhi: obey me okay... Now have food...

Pragya frowns but obeys and accepts d sweet torchure by her dramtic husband....

All went to sleep early as per abhi's order....

Abhi: Baby... Lay down... Sleep soon... Why are you frowning.... close your eyes...

Pragya: im not going to sleep without you...

Abhi: fuggy... I cant sleep with you...

Pragya: why??? What happened???

Abhi: see... I cant control myself if you are near me...

Pragya: 😊😊😊who asked you to control???. Did i say anything????

Abhi: But I dont want to do anything today??? Please baby... Sleep na... Dont make it hard for me.. see... I'm controlling myself a lot seeing you in dis dress....

Please... Please.. sleep soon... I will come later....

Pragya: I could not get you... Why are you not willing to come near me??? I've worn, this dress, as you loves to see me in it... I couldn't understand what you are saying too...

Why you dont want to sleep with me??? Or you dont want to make love to me???

Abhi stammers and struggles as he don't know what he is going to answer his Fuggy, who is bombarding him with questions....

A long update i guess... Almost 1900 + words...

What's going to happen next???

How will pragya going to face d college life???.

Will she succeed and achieve her dreams????

Will abhi support her like this always...

To know more stay tuned....

Back soon after reaching 50+ votes....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz...

Winding up...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Sayanora....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro