35. Is it Hard to hide my marriage???.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Its unbelievable... You guys are really amazing....

A week before, i was whining to get 50 votes atleast once as its my dream... But you all are too good.... Believe it or not last chapter got 70 votes.... Oh my god i did not expect this...

Is it real??? I'm pinching myself.. Aah its paining... (Turning dramabeez hey na) So, it must be real only... Hope it continues like this... I know you wont disappoint me...

Dont think I will blackmail with updates... 😁😁😁😁 ... But anything can happen....

Thanks for all your support guys .. I'm very much overwhelmed with your love and support ...

Keep reading and support me like this not only in this story but also in my other stories too....

Happy that this story has crossed 16000+ reads and has crossed 1800+ votes successfully.... Max. Votes. 70...

Oh my god.... We are in 35th part... Thats really impossible without all your support...

Hope you all are okay with d supporting cast too...

[Is it okay malini (nia sharma) is a negative character???... If not tell me.. ]

Now lets move to chapter. 35

Pragya enters d college with lots of thinking in her mind... she is startled as she is twirled with a force... She is about to yell when a person comes near her and gave a friendly hug to her. ..

Pragya too smiles and reciprocates it.... Suddenly she frowns n yells....

Pragya: where were you idiot??? Where are those two stupids???? Where you three disappeared??? No phone... Nothing.... You all forget me na..

The person face is revealed... Its none other than rishi or rk....

Rishi (rk) : Arrey meri ma... How can we forget you... You are our sweet loolly na...

Hold on... Have some stock to scold them too... I surrender.... Im not d one at fault... Ask those two... They are always messing things but im d one getting scolded by you all d time....

Mummy... This lolly is not showing pity on me.... she is killing me with her looks... Save me from this lolly... 😭😭😭😭😭....

Pragya (chuckles): Oye... Drama king rk.... I know you are an awesome actor ... Already girls are falling for your charms n smile.... Dont show off to me okay...

Rk: huh. . What's the use of this charm??? I failed to impress you na lolly...

Pragya: Rkkkkk... Dont irritate me... Tell me who im to you???

Rk: 😁😁😁 sorry... you are my lolly... my bestie... My sweet doll .. my little sis.. Is that enough???

Pragya: hmm... That's good... I forgive you... Come... Lets find those idiots and bang their heads...

By the way rk, how is your so called love??? Is it progressing???

Rk: no.. same place... She is always drooling on him n not even having a glance at me... Im doing many things to gain her attention but i fail miserably..

Pragya: dont worry bro... She will love you for sure... I have hope...

Rk and pragya goes to search for those two idiots... A handsome man enters d college in his bike... He parks d bike hurriedly and rushes and collides with someone...

The person's face is revealed...

Its none other than sid... He horrifies on seeing whom he has collided and without saying anything he starts to do sit ups....

Sid: Im so sorry... My mistake... sorry... Please dont scold me... Please... I beg you... Please dont start your lectures... Please spare my ears... Please....

Sorry for not contacting you n not in touch with you for this 20 days...sorry ... Please forgive me... Its not my mistake... Mistake is of this rk and her ..

Rk: 😨😨😨😨 oye sid... Dont act too much man... Just now i convinced her... You dont add oil to d fire... See lolly... This sid is bluffing... He is d master mind behind all this...

Pragya fumes: so... You are d main culprit na... idiot... dont talk to me...

Sid: my sweet lolly na... Sorry... Please show some pity on me... Aah... Mummy...😭😭😭😭.... Its paining... Ouch... My heart is aching... 😭😭😭

Pragya : I knos you All are great actors... Keep it up... But all your cheesy words cant work on me... Where is d great heroine madhu????

Just then, madhubala the only person left out in pragya's gang came there dressed up very elegantly making all boys go gaga for her...

But she is a confused soul... She likes her friends rk n sid a lot but in a confusion whom she loves...

Madhubala comes n hugs sid n rk... Pragya fumes n turns her face...

Madhu (whispers) : So, how is the temperature guys???

Rk: very very hot...

Sid: More than 300 degree... God save us...

Madhu smiles and hugs pragya and kisses on her cheeks...

Madhu: oh my sweet lolly... Cool down... Missed you so much darling... These two are d real culprits.... Im innocent please forgive me... My lolly na pretty please..

Sid/ rk: oh god... You trapped all of us honey (madhu).... Rip us.... Come lets start our punishment ourselves before the volcano spills d lava..

Sid, rk, madhu starts to do situps before pragya... Though they are d most wanted n most adorded persons in college , they never feel bad to do anything publically to cool down pragya...

Yup... Pragya is their sweet lolly... Rk, sid n madhu always cares for pragya n can do anything for her happiness...

Pragya: okay... Okay... Dramabeez...get up... But dont repeat this okay... if you guys hide anything, i will never spare you all...

They shared a group hug and goes to class...

Madhu sides pragya: what's going on lolly... You look extremely gorgeous today and you are glowing like anything....

What happened??? Some extra bit beauty added to you..

Pragya stammers: no...no... nothing like that.... Im same as before...

Madhu: i swear something has happened for sure... May be love or something like that... I know you are hiding something... I will find it soon...

Pragya does not know how to hide her marriage from her besties... Sooner or later, they will find out... She sighs n prays to god... They enter d class ...

In the other side,

Aaliya enters d class with a smile in her face... Her smile fadden on seeing d sight there.. She felt really hurt and an unknown jealousy formed in her...

She wishes to strangle the idiot's throat.... Aaliya fumes and a small tear escaped from her eyes unknowingly on seeing d sight there....

Malini is flirting with arjun nd she is holding arjun very tight.... Arjun is also back hugging her and flirting and laughing with her... Malini is saying something and arjun is blushing and hugging her... They are very close to each other...

Aaliya yells: Is this a class or lovers park??? Get out of d class and do whatever you want...

Malini: That's none of your concern aaliya... I can do whatever i want... See... I can kiss him too....

Malini kisses arjun making ajlu to shocked to d core....

Malini: Hottie... Let continue it later na.... Some unknown creatures are jealous on our love...

Aaliya: Jealous my foot... Love???. 😁😁😁😁.... Dont say those great words from your mouth... You bloody bitch...

I know you very well... How you use men and ditch them... Stay away from arjun...

Arjun interrupts: Aaliya... What's your problem???? Why are you poking your nose in my matter???? Im not a kid... I know wht im doing???

Aaliya: huh... I thought to save you from this bitch... But you are not ready to hear me... God save you... Pity on you...

Aaliya smirks making arjun to look confused and malini to boil in anger...

Malini' s pov.:

Im planning to trap this arjun to get famous in this college as he is one of d heart throbs in college... Moreover, his di is d best buddy of those dream boys sid n rk...

Im planning well and trapping him but this stupid aaliya is spoiling it... I have to do something to make arjun closer with me..

The classes starts ...

In the break time, aaliya rushes to meet pragya... Pragya is with her gang chit chatting happily...

Aaliya runs hurriedly and comes near pragya gasping for breath...

Madhu: what happened aaliya??? Why are you in such a hurry??? Sit .. have some water...

Aaliya: oh... No.. no... I dont have time... Can you please come with me pragya bha.... (Aliya bites her tongue).... Pragya di...

Pragya questions aaliya with her brows... Aaliya nods her head...

Pragya: ya aaliya.. iv completely forgotten... Arjun told me You have asked for some help in your subjects na... wait... I will come...

Pragya turns to her friends...

Pragya: you guys carry on...i will join you all in class...

Pragya rushes with aaliya...

Sid: something is going on... I know very well that arjun n aaliya are enemies...

Rk: I find something fishy in our lolly's behaviour....she is smiling n blushing on seeing something in her mobile...

Madhu: strange... I too find something odd... I swear she is hiding something big from us... Something has happened in this 20 days...

They promised to find out what secret their lolly is hiding from them...

Pragya n aaliya moves to d back of college where no one comes...

Pragya: what happened aalu???

Aaliya: Bhabhi... Here have this mobile... Uh... This bhai is boiling my nerves... How many messages????

I would have got caught by my hitler professor... in a nick of time, i escaped... Please talk to your loving husband...

If not, he wont allow me to study or hear any lectures... God... Save me from this love sick puppies..

Pragya giggles and hits aaliya and moves far and calls abhi...

Abhi: 😘😘😘😘 baby... I missed you so much... Are you okay na??? How is your classes???

Pragya: how did you find out im only calling you???

Abhi: fuggy... I can hear your heart beat clearly which belongs to me...

Pragya: ,😊😊😊😊 abhi you be na... Im fine n classes are going gud...will update you everything in detail when i return to home...

Dont trouble aaliya... Go and concentrate in your work abhi...

Abhi: I dont like this Bossy pragya...

Pragya: Really!!!! hmm... Dont you know boss is...

Abhi: haan... Haan... Boss is always right.... Missed you so much... That's why i troubled her... Im happy now...

Now, go and concentrate in your class... Love you baby... But please dont blush okay... I cant kiss on your cheeks...

Pragya: 😊😊😊 abhi... Stop your naughtiness and do your work... Bye...

Before pragya cuts d call... She hears a women's voice near abhi...

Pragya knows that it must be some of abhi's employees but some unknown jealousy creeps in her heart...

Pragya: Abhi... You there..

Abhi: hey... Darling... You have not cut d call...

Pragya: who is d girl near you???

Abhi: Girl??? Oh ho... Its my secretary nishi (Nishabhigya)...

Pragya: what is she doing there???

Abhi gestures his secretary nishi to go out.

Abhi: she came for some work...

Pragya: who asked you to keep a girl as secretary???

Abhi: 😁😁😁 why are you jealous???

Pragya: jealous my foot... I dont like anyone drooling on my husband... Got it... You are only mine remember...

Abhi smiles widely: ofcourse my sweet heart... Im only yours... Happy .. now smile and go to class...

Pragya smiles: That's good... Will miss you so much...

"Whom are you missing lolly???"

Pragya horrifies on hearing d voices... Aaliya is nowhere to be found as she left after giving d mobile to pragya...

Pragya stammers and does not know what to answer... Abhi too is startled to hear a man calling her wife as lolly...

What's gonna happen next???

Can pragya able to hide her marriage from her friends???

Will sid, rk and madhu find about pragya's marriage with abhi???

Will aaliya be able to save arjun from malini's clutches???

Who is rk in love???

Will abhi misunderstands pragya knowing that she has boy friends???

To know more stay tuned...

Dont forget to click on star button... Its a simple way to cast your votes...
Hope to get more votes this time too...

A long update iv given for not updating for a longtime... Almost 2100+ words...

Not proof read... Forgive me for mistakes..

Hope you all liked this shot...

Will be back soon after reaching..........

(Guess d no. Of votes guys... 😁😁😁😁... no targets... But want more than i got earlier)

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz..

Bidding adeiu...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Sayanora....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro