{21} breaking rules

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

elizabeth cullen pov;

"Bella went missing, but Sam, our Alpha found her in the woods, unconscious." Paul informed me, leaning towards the tree, crossing his hands.

Tears simmered in my eyes as I sigh in relief. "Thank god."

"What happened, Elizabeth? I thought you were leaving with them, since they are your family."

"I'm sorry Paul I can't specifically tell you what happened, but all I got to say is something really, really, really bad happened." I apologize.

"And the reason you didn't left?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and said slowly. "Do you want to leave forks, Paul?"

"What-wait no, that wasn't my point. I just want to know why."

I decided to ignore his question. "Well thank you Paul, for your help I really needed it."

I turned my heels and about to walk away but him calling me, made me turn my attention to him.

"You know since the Cullen's aren't here. Why don't come with me?" His eyes stared into mine.

"Come with w- Wait a minute, You want me to cross the treaty line and go to la push?"

Paul nodded. "Your family won't know about this."

"It is not about my family Paul, I know that my family won't know about this. But what about Sam, he won't be mad, having the enemy's daughter on his land?"

"As long as you are not a vampire, he won't be mad. I promise." He promised. "and we will only talk about simple things like that redhead bloodsucker or your family, And the moment you feel uncomfortable, just tell me and I'll bring you back home, Okay?"

I squeezed my eyes shut and sigh, i opened them and looked at him.

"Okay."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro