{23} memories

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"...And I also remember when i first met you, Damn it was awkward." Elizabeth Cullen grinned, earning a giggle from Jackson.

Jackson stared dreamily at Elizabeth, smiling softly as he remembers his childhood memories with her.

Elizabeth turned her attention to him when she felt his stares. "Am I too beautiful to be stared at?" She joked.

He shook his head playfully making Elizabeth gaps dramatically. "You asshole."

They both laugh and after they calmed down, they began to bring their memories back.

"Do you remember when my friend dared me to date that girl that I forgot what's her name, I think it is..."

"Sarah?"

"Yes Sarah, she was your friend right?" Jackson asked her as she nodded. "I remember when I dated her, I was a dickhead, I couldn't really understand what it likes to be loved, I didn't have any emotions back then."

"It not like you have now," Elizabeth whispered, making sure he doesn't hear her.

She adds; "Actually, The night you broke up with her, she came to my house and started to cry all day long, ughhh, it was the worst night ever."

Elizabeth groaned, remembering the day when Sarah came to her house and couldn't stop crying and saying how bad Jackson is and nobody deserves to date him.

"Elizabeth, I'm sorry," Jackson mumbled suddenly, looking at her with his sad eyes.

"For what?" She asked.

"for everything I have done to you in schools and out, I feel... no, I know that I was acting like an asshole to you, and I'm sorry."

Elizabeth smiled. "I half-forgive you, Jackson."

He looked at her in confusion. "Half-forgive me, what do you mean?"

Her smiled widen. "If you want me to completely forgive you, Give me the real reason why are you here, dear Jackson."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro