{39} walking and talking

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Earth to Elizabeth. . ." Paul waved his hand on Elizabeth's face trying to earn her attention.

The daughter of aphrodite's eyes met Paul's funny one. "Sorry, i keep getting easily distracted recently. What were you saying?"

Paul pointed at the house they arrived to. "We arrived. It's Emily's house and apparently everyone is there too. You're nervous?"

"Kinda." She admitted and sighed. "How about we go inside now before i change my mind, Good idea?"

He nodded his head. "Good idea. Come on."

As both Paul and Elizabeth walked, Paul leading, he stopped when he noticed Elizabeth complete attention was on someone. It was his mate, Michael.

"Who's that?" She asked him, looking back at Paul, who smiled.

"That's Michael, my imprint. Didn't know he'd be here." He said with a smile on his face.

Elizabeth whose eyes were on Paul noticed how his smile reached his eyes and spread across his face as he looked and talked about his mate Michael. She is happy for him, but seeing anyone happy with his significant others is starting to make her feel jealous, even if they were just talking.

"Michael." Paul called his mate. Michael, who turned to look who's calling, smiled broadly as he realized it's Paul and stars walking towards the both of them.

As Michael reached them, his sea blue looked at the girl standing next to Paul. Elizabeth smile amusingly when she noticed a glimpse of jealousy linger on his face.

He took a step forward, a gave Paul a kiss on his cheek.

"Michael, meet Elizabeth. The girl i've telling you about. Elizabeth meet my mate."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro