{4} phone call

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

ELIZABETH CULLEN'S
HOUSE

"So how was it?"

"it was good, great actually I wasn't expecting this to happen." I said to her smiling widely.

well if you wondering what is happening, after I spoke to dad and went home mary came running and asked me about what happened.

I'm sitting in my bed as the blanket is covering my body while watching the ceiling and answering her questions. as well she is sitting in my bed eating popcorn facing me like watching a movie while asking me questions.

"come on Elizabeth, tell me everything." She whines.

"What do you want to know, I literally just told you everything."

she said while smashing me with the pillow. "you only told me few, you need to tell me about his family."

"How the fuck did you know," I yelled at her and trying to avoid her smashes.

"I have my own ways." She said and stopped smashing.

I signed.

"he said he has a family," she was about to say something but I said before her. "don't interrupt me or I won't say anything."

"okay okey keep going." She said eagerly waiting for the information I will give her. I laughed at her reaction and start telling her.

"mm yeah, he said he has a family, and it includes six members, three boys, and three girls, my dad mate is Esme. Alice and Rosalie are my sisters. Jasper, Edward, and Emmett are my brothers. I only met Rosalie and Edward. "I said.

she signed and after one minute she laughs at me. I stared at her weirdly. she hugged me tightly and I hugged her back.

"what was that for?" I stared at her amused by her sudden action.

"I'm happy for Elizabeth. I just i can't believe you found a family. I really happy, you deserve it. you really do."

I start to have tears in my eyes. She hugged me again and had a moment of silence while hugging her.

I whispered. "I love you mary."

"I love you to sister." I laughed slightly.

suddenly my phone starts ringing and mary groaned. I laughed before taking my phone to see who is calling. I gasped and mary looked at me concerned.

"who died?" She asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"dad." She gasped and widened her eyes. I looked at her to found she had tears in her eyes.

"noooo, nobody died. It just my dad is calling me."

she signed in relief holding her chest. "I almost got a heart attack. Well, answer it."

"Hello dad," I said happily after I answered.

"Hey honey, well Edward found out about you."

"you told him?" I said a bit concerned.

"no. He's actually a mind reader. he read my mind after I met him"

I widen my eyes. "oh Woah."

"yeah, and he said that you should... come to our house. To meet your new family. so, are you in?"

I stayed for a minute thinking. will they accept me? will they treat me like a good daughter/sister treating?

"beth, are you okey?" He said breaking my thoughts.

"yeah i-I'm okey. I was just thinking."

"so what is your answer?"

"yes, I mean sure of course I want to meet them."

"Great. today or tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow will be better."

"awesome. I'll see you tomorrow goodbye."

"goodbye." my heart skipped a beat as soon as I shut the phone.

"is everything okay Elizabeth? what did he want from you."

"holy mother of Aphrodite, he really wants me tomorrow to meet his family." I said in shock.

"well damn girl you really need to make a good impression," I said to myself while looking at the mirror.

"you need to find the perfect dress."

"let's do it sister."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro