18. Lotte World

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After we watched the movie, Kris wiped off his tears from his eyes and I chuckled.

"Hey. Why are you laughing?" Kris asked looking at me.

"You cried. I thought you will never cry." I chuckled and he looked away embarrassingly.

"I-It was just so sad.. Psh." He said and I stopped from laughing when he suddenly turned his head to look at me and he held my hand.

"By the way, where will we go for our date?" He suddenly asked and I smiled. I thought about this awhile ago and I know where I want to go.

"Lotte World." I smiled.

"Lotte World?" He asked raising his eyebrow. He looks like he doesn't want to go.

"Yeah. Lotte World.." I nodded.

"There's a bunch of people there. Why Lotte World?" Kris asked with a smug face. 

"What's this 'Lotte World' you two are talking about?" Sehun suddenly asked, leaning his face between us. He seems interested.

"Nothing.." Kris answered coldly then, he glared at Sehun.

"C'mon, Kris. Stop being such a cold guy.. I just want to know. Share your fun." Sehun chuckled then, he looked at me.

"So, Suzy.. Are you planning to go to 'Lotte World' tomorrow?" Sehun asked looking so curious at me. He's smiling like he's really interested on going.

"Uhm.. Yeah.." I nodded and smiled.

"I want to go too!" Sehun said happily.

"No, you can't!" I heard Kris growled and Sehun pouted.

"Why?! I also want to go, Kris! You're not just the only one who wants to go." Sehun said.

"Right, Suzy? Let's just all go together. I bet the others also want to have fun too and it's more fun if we're all together." Sehun pleaded then, he pouted.

"I guess so. You have a point. I think it will be fun." I agreed.

"WHAT?! Suzy! You can't be serious right?" Kris asked in a surprising tone.

"Guys! Who wants to go to Lotte World tomorrow?! Me, Suzy and Kris will go. Raise your hand if you want to go!" Sehun announced and all the chatting went quiet. 

"I want to go!" I heard Chen said.

"Me too!" Baekhyun said.

"I think it's a good idea." Suho agreed.

"Kyungsoo, let's go too." Kyungsoo's girlfriend said and he nodded to agree.

Then, mostly raised their hands. Ji Eun went back from the bathroom and sat down on the couch next to Sehun. "So, what did I missed here?" Ji Eun asked looking so surprised.

"Ji Eun, we're going to lotte world tomorrow. You want to come?" Sehun asked and smiled at her.

"Lotte World? Of course I want to come! I've always want to go there!" Ji Eun said looking so excited.

"Then, that's great." Sehun answered.

"What time are we going?" I heard Xiumin asked.

"How about 1pm?" Suho suggested then, the others agreed.

"Suzy!" Kris yelled my name looking so annoyed.

"Kris, it's fine. The more, the merrier. And Christmas is near.. Being with your friends is fun." I smiled.

"What?! But tomorrow is our date right?" Kris eyes widened while looking at me.

"Silly Kris. Of course tomorrow will be our date. We will still be together tomorrow." I chuckled.

"But.." Kris sighed.

"Okay. So. its settled! Tomorrow, 1pm at Lotte World." Suho announced.

"Fine. Damn that Sehun." Kris said murmuring to himself.

On the following day, Kris and I are now going to Lotte World. Kris is driving the car and I'm sitting on the front seat beside Kris while Chen is sitting at the back. Chanyeol is driving his car to picj up Ji Eun and Fei.

"Are you sure you're fine with this?" Kris suddenly asked then, I looked at him. His eyes are focus on the road and he had this serious face.

"What do you mean I'm fine with what?" I asked curiously. I don't understand what he meant if I'm fine with this? He glance at me quickly then, he averted his eyes to focus on the road once again.

Kris sighed. "I mean, are you fine spending this day with the rest?"

"Of course, I'm fine with it. I think it's more fun if we're many." I smiled.

"Well.. I think I don't--.." Kris' sentence was cut when my cellphone suddenly is ringing. I quickly opened my bag and took out my cellphone. I looked at the screen and it's a call from Ji Eun. 

"Wait a minute, Kris.. Ji Eun is calling.." I said and I heard Kris sighed.

I quickly answered the call.

"Hello? Suzy? We're all here at the entrance of Lotte World. Where are you?" Ji Eun asked.

"Ah.. Don't worry, we're really near Lotte World." I answered.

"Oh. Okay.. We'll just wait for you guys.." Ji Eun said happily.

"Okay, thanks.."

"Okay, bye Suzy.."

"Bye.." I smiled.

Then, we hung up the call. 

"Kris, they're waiting at Lotte World now.." I said.

"Okay." He nodded.

"Ah.. So, what were you just going to say before Ji Eun called?" I asked curiously.

"Ah, nothing.." He sighed. I looked at him once again and he looks annoyed. Kris and his mood swings. 

As we arrived at Lotte World, I saw Ji Eun waved his hand to us. The others are also there at the entrance waiting for us.

"What took you so long, Kris? You're so slow.." Tao complained then, he placed his arm on Kris' shoulder.

"Shut up, Tao.." Kris glared at him while Tao just chuckled.

"So, we're all here.. Then, let's get inside." Suho said happily. After we bought our tickets, we went in.

I looked at Kris and he looks annoyed.

"Kris! What's wrong?" I asked looking at him with a disappointed face.

"Nothing.." He said and shook his head.

"Hey guys, let's try that gyro swing.." I heard Sehun suggested.

"Isn't that too scary to ride?!" Tao complained.

"Don't be such a coward, Tao.." Sehun said.

"It's really scary.. Can it we just ride it later?" Tao asked.

"I think, I'll ride it later too.." I heard Kai's girlfriend said.

"Me too.." Kai said.

"Aish. Fine.. Then, let's just ride that roller coaster.." Sehun suggested.

"Okay. I'm in!" Suho said.

"Me too!" Baekhyun agreed.

"Then, let's go!" Sehun said happily. The rest walked towards the waiting line but then, Kris stopped walking.

"Kris, are you fine with roller coasters?" I asked looking at Kris and he looks terrified looking at the roller coaster. Maybe he's scared to ride that?

I chuckled. "Kris, don't tell me you're scared to ride it?" I laughed.

He quickly looked at me with widened eyes and his eyebrows are furrowed. 

"O-Of course not! Why would I be scared with that kind of thing?!" He glared then, he looked away.

"Then, let's go!" I chuckled and grabbed his hand to make a run towards the waiting line of the roller coaster.

"Wait, Suzy!" Kris called my name in a terrified voice.

"Kris, we're next.." I said.

"What? Already?" Kris asked looking at me with widened eyes. 

"Yes. So, c'mon. Let's go." I said.

"Kris? What are you doing standing there?" I heard Chen asked.

"Don't tell me you're scared?" Sehun asked then, he laughed.

"Shut up! I'm not scared!" Kris growled but, Sehun is still laughing.

"If you're not scared then, get your butt on the seat." Sehun chuckled as he went ahead of us.

"Shut up! You don't have to tell me that! Damn you, Sehun." Kris said and I was surprised when he suddenly held my hand. "Let's get in, Suzy.." Kris said and I nodded. "Okay.."

We sat down and the seat belt is now automatically locked. I looked at Kris one more time and he looks terrified.

"Kris, are you okay?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Ah.. Yeah.. O-Of course I'm okay.." He sighed.

After we rode the roller coaster, Kris looked so shocked.

"Kris, I know you're really not fine at all.." I laughed and he looked at me then, shook his head.

"Yeah. I'm really not fine and I don't want to ride that again." He answered with a sickening face while massaging his temples.

"I thought so.." I chuckled.

"That was fun!" I heard Sehun said.

"Where are we going next?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Let's go in the haunted house." Xiumin suggested and the rest agreed.

"No way! I don't want to go there. I'm scared." Tao complained.

"You're really such a coward, Tao." Sehun chuckled.

"Can I not go in?" Tao asked.

"You're going to get in." Sehun answered.

"No! I might die if I went in!" Tao said and the rest laughed.

"No. You won't.. Let's go. Hold onto him, Baekhyun." Sehun said and he's laughing so hard. Then, Tao started screaming as he was pulling inside the haunted house by Sehun and Baekhyun. They are so funny.

"I guess you're fine with entering the haunted house, Kris? Or maybe you're scared too?" I chuckled and Kris looked at me with an annoyed look.

"No. I'm not scared with that fake haunted house." Kris answered.

"Then, that's great. Let's go in." I smiled.

"Wait. Let's hold hands.." He suddenly said while he held my hand and my cheeks heatened up because of his warm hand holding onto mine. I really like the gentle feeling when he's holding my hand. His hand is big and warm and I really feel so secured because of it.

I screamed when a ghost suddenly appeared to my side and Kris squeeze my hand that it's like telling me that I shouldn't be scared because he's here. "I'm here, Suzy.. They're just fake." Kris smiled and I nodded. "Yeah. Thanks, Kris." I smiled.

I chuckled when Kris screamed when a ghost suddenly appeared to him. He was scared but he tried to be calm. He wants to show that he's not scared and yet, he's so funny. 

"Aish. I just really hate haunted house like this." Kris sighed.

"Suzy, it's so fun in here.." Ji Eun said walking beside me and I smiled looking at her. "Yeah. It really is." 

After we went in the haunted house, we walked a bit and the others are still deciding what to ride next. 

"Hey. Guys. Let's take a picture!" Suho suggested and the others agreed.

"Hey! Why am I the one who will take the picture?!" Suho asked while he's holding his dslr camera.

"Because you're holding it now. So, Suho. Hurry up." Kyungsoo said and the others laughed. We positioned ourselves to get ready for the picture.

"Fine. Okay.. 1.2.3.." Suho said and he took pictures of us.

After our picture taking, we walked around. I looked at Kris and he looked so annoyed as if he's angry at something. After the haunted house, he seems quiet along the way and he didn't bother to look at me. I wonder if there's something wrong with him.

"Kris, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." He coldly answered.

"Then, why are you so annoyed right now?"

"I am not."

"Yes, you are.. So, tell me." I said and we stopped from walking.

"Are you really okay with our date for this day?" He asked coldly.

"Well, yes.. It's fun." I smiled and he looks annoyed again.

"Well.. it's fun for you but to me, it's not." He answered coldly and my eyes widened looking at him.

"Are you mad?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I'm mad because of you."

"Why are you mad at me?" 

"Then, why are you always so dense?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm not that dense and why are you acting like this?" I glared.

"I'm mad because you also agreed to let Sehun and the rest to tag along with us on our date. Eventhough, it was supposed to be only the two of us!"

Then, he paused glaring at me. I'm just looking at him, still surprised. I was out of words. I don't know what to say. He was really mad at me.

"And you know what? I don't want to spend the day with them because I only want to spend it with you.. Just you.. only..I know I'm being selfish but.. I want to be with you for awhile because I know..you're going back to Incheon tomorrow and it will be too long for us to be together again."  He said in a sorrowful voice and his expression softened.

My heart shattered because I realized that I'm going back to Incheon tomorrow. I have to leave Seoul once again and I'm going to leave Kris. I also want to spend a day with Kris only too. 

"I'm sorry, Kris.. I didn't know." I said and he shook his head. 

"No, it's alright. We still have time.." He smiled.

"Time for what?"

"Time to run away from them." He chuckled and he suddenly grab my hand.

"You mean.."

"Yeah.. Let's go.." He pulled my hand.

"Kris. Isn't it rude if we just disappeared from them?" 

"I'll just text them later on..And don't think anymore about them because you should only think about me.." Kris smiled and my cheeks heatened. His selfish words and his gorgeous smile. God, he's really gorgeous.

Kris and I are now running away from them with his warm hand clasped around mine and his wide smile plastered on his face. 

"Where are we going?" I asked Kris and he stopped from walking. 

"Oh. Right. I don't have any idea." He chuckled and I laughed.

"Where do you want to ride next?" Kris asked looking at me.

"I think.. let's go to.." Ferris Wheel? 

"Please, no roller coasters or any rides that are open.. I hate it." He answered coldly. 

"Fine.. Then, let's ride the Ferris Wheel.. You're fine with that right?" I asked and he smiled.

"Yeah.. It's fine.. Then, let's go." 

As we entered one, Kris is sitting on the opposite side of me, looking outside. My heart is thumping so fast as I realized that it's just the two of us right now. 

"This is the first time that I've ride this kind of thing.. We're really so way high and it's so cool." Kris said and he smiled.

"Me too.." I answered. I feeling nervous and I don't know what to say next. 

"Really? Then, that's great. We're the same.." He chuckled.

"Sorry for ruining the date.. I hope you're not mad at me anymore." I said then, looked down feeling ashamed.

"I'm not mad anymore.." I heard Kris said and I looked at him with widened eyes. 

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yeah.. But first.. Come here.. Sit beside me.." Kris said while he's tapping an empty space beside him.

"But why?" I asked wondering why.

"Because I have something to give you.." He said.

"Can't you just hand it over here to me?" I asked.

"No.. You're really bothersome.. Just come here for a second." He said looking annoyed.

"Fine.." I said and I sat down beside him.

"So, what are you going to---.." I turned around to look at him and I wasn't able to finish of what I'm going to say because he suddenly crashed his lips against mine and he quickly pulled out from the kiss.

I looked at him with widened eyes and my cheeks heatened up of what he just did. He suddenly wrapped his arms around me. I can feel his heart beating so fast and I also feel my heart thumping so fast too.

"I will miss you and I love you, Suzy." He whispered sending shivers down to my spine.

~~~

Thanks for reading. 

Please do add my facebook account, "Kriswaifu wattpad"

Thank you guys~

Saranghae <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro