2. Kriszy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I called Ji Eun's number and thank goodness she answered.

"Hello?"

"Suzy! Good thing that you called." She chuckled.

"Yeah.."

"How are you there?" She asked curiously.

"It's fine being here.." I smiled.

"I will miss you, Suzy.. We will not be classmates anymore this opening and I'm not happy.." She sighed.

"I will miss you too, Ji Eun.. I'm not happy either because I have to adjust to this new neighborhood, new School and new people that I have to meet.." I said.

"Aw. Yeah.. It will become very difficult on your part.. But.. I'm always here for you..Just call me or Fei when you're bored or lonely.." She said.

"Yeah.. I will.." I smiled then, we paused for a minute.

"Suzy.. I have to go now.." She said.

"Oh.Okay.." I smiled.

"Take care always, Suzy.." She said in a happy tone and I chuckled.

"Yeah.. You too.." I smiled.

"Bye~" She said.

Then, we hung up.

I scrolled down Fei's number and called her. I was surprised when she quickly answered my call.

"Hello?"

"Suzy~" Fei said with her excitement tone.

"Fei.." I smiled.

"I'm so glad that you called..So..How are you in Incheon?"

I chuckled. "I'm fine.."

"Then, that's good. Does your Aunt and Uncle have kids?" She curiously asked.

"Uh.. Yeah.. Well, 2 actually..  A girl and a boy.. But not kids.."

"Oh.. How old are they? What's their names?"

"Yuna and Jae. Yuna is 2 years younger than me while Jae is 2 years older than me.." I answered.

"Oh.. I see.. So... Is Jae handsome?" She chuckled and I laughed.

"Uh.. Yeah.. He's good looking.."

"Omygosh. I want to see him.." She chuckled.

"Then, come here..Fei! Hahaha."

"I wish I could but my parents won't let me.." She sighed.

"Well, that's okay.. I'll just visit you all when there's a free time.." I smiled.

"That's great.. I'll wait for your comeback, Suzy.." She chuckled.

"Yeah.."

"By the way, are there any hot guys on your neighborhood?" She giggled.

"Hot guys?" I paused for awhile tryinng to think.. Then, Ren's cocky face flashed into my mind.He might be handsome but he's full of himself. I don't like him.

"So.. There are, right?" Fei chuckled.

"Well.. There's one but I can't include him as "hot".. Because he's not. He's irritating and conceited.." I said. Kris is hotter for me. Hahaha.

"Oh.. So.. Where does he live? Why do you think he's irritating? Are you and that guy are now friends? How? When? Why?"

"Fei, slow down. You're asking too many questions.." I sighed and I heard her chuckle.

"I'm sorry.. I was just curious so.. Tell me.." She said with her demanding tone.

"Well..He lives next door.." I answered.

"Omygosh.. Suzy.. Really?"

"Yeah.."

"Why is he irritating to you? And how did you met him?"

"Well.. He's Jae's best  friend and Yuna said that he usually hangs out with them in their house. I met him because he's with Jae awhile ago.. He acting like a womanizer.." 

"He's hitting on you? Maybe he likes you.. What's his name?"

"Likes me? No! He just wants to play around and I don't like it.. Aish.. His name is Ren.."

"Ren..Is he good looking?"

"Uh.. Well.. Yeah.." I answered. I can't hide the fact that he's really good looking but he looks like a playboy.

"Omygosh. Suzy.. Maybe Ren has a crush on you.. and now Kris has a rival already.. Hoho. I hope you won't fall in love with Ren's charms.." She chuckled.

"No, he don't.. and I won't fall in love with him.. Fei. Stop imagining weird things.." I said boredly and she chuckled.

"I'm sorry.. It's just fun.." She said in a lively tone.

"Well, it's not.." I answered.

"Haha! Yeah.. Because Kris will be always number 1 in your heart.." Fei chuckled.

"Haha! Yup.."

"By the way, does Kris already knows about Ren?" She asked curiously.

"No.. Why should I tell him about that guy? He's not even worth it to discuss with Kris.." I answered and sighed.

"Suzy.. You should tell him sooner or later.."

"But if I tell him, he would really get angry or maybe throw tantrums.." I answered.

Fei chuckled. "Yeah.. I think you're right.. But you still need to mention Ren.."

"Well.. I think so..I think.. I should tell him soon.." I smiled.

"Oh. Okay.. By the way..I have to go.. I need to go to the bathroom.." Fei said.

"Okay.. Bye Fei.."

"Bye.." She said in a happy tone and we hung up. I glanced on my watch and it’s already 6:10 p.m.

I startled when someone started knocking on my door. I quickly stood up and opened the door. To my surprise, it’s Yuna. She welcomed me with her cute smile.

“Suzy.. I’m back..” She smiled and I smiled back. “Why are you alone in your room?” She asked curiously.

“Nothing. I just have to call for my friends..” I smiled then, she nodded. “Oh.. Did you call your boyfriend?” She grinned and I chuckled. “Yeah..”

“Kyaaa~ What’s his name?” She giggled.

“Kris..” I answered.

“Ahh.. Kris..” She smiled.

“So.. Kriszy?” She grinned.

“Kriszy?” I raised an eyebrow at her.

“Kris and your name.. I mean.. Your couple name..” Yuna chuckled. 

I laughed. “Ahh... Hahaha.”

“By the way, let’s go downstairs.. “ She giggled and held my hand. I nodded. “Oh. Okay.”

Then, we reached downstairs and Yuna lead me towards the dining room.

I was surprise when I saw different delicious looking cuisine on the table and a black chocolate cake. Wow! It's a feast.. Uncle Vince, Aunt Gina is standing on near the table but good thing, Ren is not here. Maybe he already went home.

"Yuna, is it your birthday?" I asked looking at Yuna and she laughed. I also heard Aunt Gina and Uncle Vince laughing.

"No.. Suzy.. It's not my birthday.." Yuna chuckled.

"Then is it Jae? Aunt Gina? Or Uncle Vince?" I asked looking at Aunt Gina and Uncle Vince. My Aunt shook her head and chuckled.

"No, Suzy.. It's not our birhday.. It's for you..We're here to celebrate for your coming.." She smiled and my eyes widened.

"F-For me?" I asked and pointed myself.

"Yes.." Uncle Vince and Aunt Gina nodded then, they chuckled.

"Thank you.." I smiled feeling overwhelmed.

“You're welcome.. Suzy.. Let’s eat..” Aunt Gina smiled then; Jae reached downstairs and walked towards the dining room with us.

“Welcome to our family, Suzy..” Uncle Vince smiled.

“Welcome home~” Aunt Gina in a happy tone.

“Yeah..Welcome.” Jae smiled at me and he sat down on the chair.

“Welcome to our family, big sister..” Yuna giggled and smiled.

I feel like I want to cry in any minute.

“T-Thank you so much.. Thank you, Aunt Gina, Uncle Vince, Yuna and Jae. Thank you for accepting me..” I said and I can’t help myself from tearing up. My tears are continously rolling down my cheeks. 

Aunt Gina suddenly wrapped her arms around me. “Suzy.. It’s okay.. We’re here for you now..We don’t want you to live without a family.. You’re our family and we love you since when you’re little..”

My Aunt let go of the hug and I saw tears forming in her eyes.

I saw Uncle Vince started crying too. “We know that it was been hard for you when your mom passed away..” He said and wiped his tears on his eyes.

“Waaaah.. You’re making me cry too..” Yuna wiped off her tears on her eyes.

Jae is also wiping off something on his eyes. I think he’s tearing up too but he’s just crying silently..

“Anyways.. Let’s just eat dinner, Suzy..” Aunt Gina smiled still, wiping off her tears on her eyes then, I nodded.

While we’re having our dinner, Aunt Gina suddenly breaks off the silence.

“Suzy.. You’re on your last year of High School this opening right?” Aunt Gina asked and I nodded.

“Yes..”

“Oh.. Then, how about you come to School where Yuna is coming? Is that okay?” She asked and smiled.

“Of course.. I’ll be glad to come to School with Yuna..” I smiled.

“That’s great, Suzy.. Omygosh.. It will be so much fun going to School with you..” Yuna chuckled.

“But..Yuna is still in her Junior High..” Aunt Gina said.

“Oh.. How about Jae? What year is he this opening?” I asked.

“Jae is in his second year of College..” She smiled.

“I’m taking up Business Ad..” Jae answered.

“Oh..”

“How about you, Suzy? What do you want to take up after you’ll graduate High School?” Aunt Gina asked.

“I’m planning to take up Business Management..” I answered.

I'm planning to have my own business someday. When the time comes after I'll graduate from College, I want to be independent and come back to Kris. 

“Then, that’s great..” Aunt Gina smiled.

~~~

Hanggang diyan muna. :D

Thanks for reading.

Just wait patiently for updates..

Thank you~

^___^

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro