Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jasmine was drinking wine with a wicked smile on her face. "The queen Reena," she sarcastically praises her, "please give strength to the queen who is going to have a difficult time with his king." Jasmine followed Reena and Vijay. She noticed how Vijay was talking, that's when she decided to make a hill of a mole or better a mountain.

Rocky with Kasim came to the library where Reena and Vijay were having a fun chat.

"Kaam karne ka mood nahi yahan logo ka Aaj kal. Yeh andar kaise aya." Rocky said to Kasim while starting at Vijay.
(People didn't wish to work here properly now a days. How did he come in here)

"Rocky, he is Vijender." Kasim introduce him.

"Umm, I go by Vijay now." Vijay said very innocently. "Baba was supposed to come with me but he is at home, maa is scolding him."

"Hmm.. Chacha isse samjho isse kyun bulaya hai." Rocky stares at him while offering Reena her hand, which she took. Vijay, looks simple and clean, like his father Anand. Vijay has promised her father to be loyal to Rocky who directly and indirectly helped him and his family in so many ways.

A few days later, Reena was packing her bag while Rocky was glaring her. Every time she looks at him, he pretended not looking at her. Reena wanted to visit Dubai for her friend's engagement. Rocky has work here, which can't be ignored. Reena, by hook or crook was able to convince him to go alone. Rocky knows it's not safe at all but he can't make her upset or angry. He didn't want her to feel caged which she said herself in anger.

Reena tip toes and kisses him on cheek. "Sorry, you know that I say a lot of things in anger which I don't mean. I love you." She gets all cozy, trying to make it up to Rocky.

Rocky stares at her cute face. "I still don't want you to go, alone."

"I know." Reena said biting her lips. She cares his beard. Rocky moves towards her lips and slowly captured them. Reena's hands grabs his hair.
They move a little panting for air. "You are coming to drop me at Bangalore airport."
Rocky nods.

"Vanaram," Rocky called him, "you and Kasim chacha make sure that Kgf is fine and on altert mode." Rocky isn't going just to drop Reena to Bangalore, but there, he has to meet Adheera one final time. Adheera isn't backing out on his decision to have Kgf back and Rocky is not going to kgf slip at any cost. Adheera is with Andrews, planning against Rocky. He is going to destroy once and all.

As soon as Andrews came to Rocky is out of his den and is at the same place where he is. He ditches Adheera, while moving out he got some information about the visit.
He looked at his man and said, "Book a ticket for me, now."

On the other hand, Rocky has some war of words with Adheera at first and then it soon take violence turn. Rocky finished Adheera but he himself was gravely injured. He chooses to rest in Banglore only. Some days later, he was informed about Andrew's involvement. Rocky thought he wasn't some danger but his small attacks were making Rocky pissed. All hell loses when he comes to know that Andrew is in Dubai.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro