~{8}~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-The people they knew what this all was about, she was clearly a demon from hell.-

Nathanael stepped up the stairs silently, a mug of hot cocoa in one hand and a plate of cookies in the other.

He knocked gently on the door, hearing a small come in before he opened the door, finding Marinette sitting up in Nathanael's bed, his bedsheets curled around her as she shivered a bit.

"I-I brought you some cocoa and cookies." He said softly, trying to keep his blush down as he walked forward, placing the cookies and cocoa on the bedside table gently as he smiled nervously to Marinette who smiled back, her eyes lighting up at the sight of cookies.

"T-thank you!" She said, taking the cocoa and taking a sip before nibbling on a cookie.

"Did you bring me here?" She asked, catching Nathanael off guard as he flushed red.

"U-uh, yeah!" He said, sitting down in his seat nervously. "I was shopping, and I saw you passed out, and you seemed in trouble, so I kinda brought you here." He explained in a rush, rubbing the back of his head while not meeting her gaze.

Marinette smiled lightly, "thank you, Nathanael, was it?" She said.

Nathanael's head snapped up, he nodded quickly, his blush glaring up once more.

"I recognize you from class, but I never really got to talking to you..." She blushed as well, giggling lightly.

Nathanael smiled, "well, at least you know I'm a person, right?" He asked, smiling at her as she smiled back.

"Y-yeah!" She said enthusiastically. "And, thank you again. For taking me here, that is." She said, her voice lowering a little as she gently grasped his hand.

"It really means a lot to me."

If Nathanael had been standing, he probably would have fainted. Instead, he blushed harder than he had ever in his life, and stumbled over his words.

He really was in love with this girl.. Wasn't he?

((Chat Blank will be in the next chapter, I just want to make my OTP be happy~!))

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro