24/12/2017

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sắp đến Giáng Sinh rồi .-. Hôm nay sẽ viết bằng tiếng Anh vì nó cho mình nhiều cảm xúc hơn
Hm... Its gonna be xmas soon
Today is my most inspired day.
I ve juz watched the first episode of the amazon's series "the marvelous miss Meisal", which is about a woman who marries a "weak man", works hard and makes things perfectly. After 4 year helping her husband follow his impractical dream of being an comedian while the only thing he does in every night-bar show is to "steal" others' story, she is left alone as he has an affair with his secretary. Then she starts to reveal her own talent at making ppl laugh and is helped by lots of passerby.
I, such a pity, dont have the chance to watch all the series that have to be charged for. Anw, watching her daily life hard work and her truly deep love gives me kinda incredible strength that I have neva felt be4. I definitely will add this series to my watchlist and check on it later when I have the condition to watch the full show.
Thanks to the prime and impd, and amazon for such a lovely motivation to my next days trying with my life.
And I am think of an idea for kinda series like "everyday inspiration" which is gonna talk abt my motivation that sometimes pops up in my mind...
Next chapter, I think i ll write abt Sidney Sheldon, one of my favorite novel authors...
Cheer.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro