42. One Last Night [LEMON]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N: I have a soundtrack for every chapter I write, haha. It helps me stay focused and it sets a really good theme for the chapter! If anyone cares enough to give them a listen, I'll include the songs that helped me write this one.~

Jane XO- Lies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yr_gDLcX7Q

Billie Elish- Ocean Eyes (Astronomyy Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQKicok8gSU

The Gremlin- Late Night Love (Venemy Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rIKqC8KdXY

OH, and before I forget, LEMON WARNING! ;D

I followed Judar through the palace corridors, wandering absentmindedly into his room with him. I hadn't even thought about which room I was supposed to be in until Judar began to strip his wet clothes off.

"Oh, I should have gone to my room," I thought aloud, keeping my face turned away to hide my flustered expression.

Judar didn't seem phased at all as his clothes sopped against the floor, water still dripping from his skin in tiny bulbs. He pulled his braid apart, ringing out his damp hair and letting it fall around his body like a black satin curtain.

I couldn't help but stare at his lean figure, sparkling wet in the dim moonlight shining through the window. My gaze shifted to anything and everything else in the room as my cheeks began to burn. I felt my heart pattering excitedly in my chest at the sight of him and I cursed myself for finding him attractive at all.

"You'll catch a cold if you stay in your wet clothes, Princess," Judar's voice echoed in my ears, pulling me abruptly from my thoughts. I glanced up and found him standing no more than a foot in front of me, his face dangerously close to mine as he smirked deviously.

"I-I suppose you're right," I said as I slid carefully away from him, making my way towards the door. A sense of anxiety and a twinge of loneliness bubbled up inside of me as I recalled the last hour I'd spent with Judar, and I suddenly felt awful for subconsciously tricking myself into thinking he'd have a change of heart towards me.

(I can't go on thinking he's going to change his mind about me, and I certainly can't keep avoiding him or sulking about it either. In the morning, I'll definitely make a change... But for tonight, I...)

I paused in the doorway, exhaling my anxiety away as I collected my nerves. I turned around and headed back into Judar's room. He watched me with curious eyes as I paced towards him and gave a quick bow.

"I'd much rather stay here," I told him, not wanting to meet his gaze in case he kicked me out anyway.

Judar's eyes widened a little and then he caught my chin between his fingers, tilting my face up towards his. "What are you saying Princess?" he said, his voice unusually serious.

"Well, I--" I stammered nervously, my stomach fluttering at his touch. His scarlet eyes shimmered in the dim moonlight and I felt as if I were caught in a trance as I stared into them. My body moved on its own accord then, my hands wrapping softly around his arm. His skin felt hot under my fingertips and I trembled as a small excitement rushed through my core.

Judar's hand slid slowly across my jawline, brushing against my cheek and sending my heart pounding against my rib cage.

I felt my insides churning at his warm intensity and my mind was suddenly soaring through a dozen different scenarios.

(I know it's all just hopeful wishing, but for just this one night, I'll let my feelings go. I won't hold back anything.)

My eyes narrowed and I caught Judar's wrist in my hand before leaning into his bare chest. I could hear his heart thumping lightly in his chest and my fingers stroked down his sides.
 I tilted my face up to meet his gaze and before I could do anything else, Judar's lips pressed against mine in a kiss feverish and tender. His hand slipped around the nape of my neck, drawing me closer as he pulled me towards the bed.

He fell backwards against the sheets and I landed on top of him, feeling the warmth that radiated from every inch of his body against mine. He never broke away from me though, his kisses growing deeper and more intense as he began to pull my dress off. The air in the room was cold and I felt chilled once my damp clothes had been removed, and I huddled tighter into Judar's warmth.

Finally breaking away from his grasp, I propped myself up with my hands on either side of him against the bed. My hair fell in red waves down to the bed next to him and he stared up at me with narrow eyes, his cheeks dusted a light pink.

My insides ached sweetly at the sight of him beneath me. He reached up, brushing a stray strand of hair from my face before pushing me aside and rolling on top of me, pinning me to the bed.

He let out an exasperated sigh before running his fingertips down the center of my chest, all the way to my naval. My body arched towards him in reflex to his feather-light touch.

"You probably shouldn't stay," he whispered, his voice hoarse. His eyes skimmed over me again and a growing sense of unease welled up inside of me.

(He's probably right. No, he's definitely right. By staying here with him, judging by where this is headed, this will only hurt me worse come morning tomorrow when I wake up and realize that his artificial feelings definitely were... artificial.)

Despite the voice of reason telling me to leave, I wrapped my arms around Judar's neck, pulling his body close to mine and burying my face in his neck.

"Just let me have tonight," I whimpered, not quite loud enough for him to hear me.

Judar hesitated for a moment before lowering himself down, pinning me to the bed under the weight of his body.  His lips met the skin of my neck and I gasped quietly into his hair. I couldn't ease my senses as my body burned up under his touch. His hips pushed against mine and I wrapped my fingers around his waist, guiding him where I wanted him the most. He rested his forehead against mine, his lips parting slightly as his eyes met mine, warm and full of content desire. I exhaled sharply as he pushed into me, accepting the various surges of slight pain mixed with pleasure that radiated through my body. He watched me intently, focusing on each expression I made, each noise I made, gauging just how quickly he should proceed.

He took it slow, easing into me and running his thumb slowly along my bottom lip. My body coiled under him, embracing him as he inched into my core with the utmost care. His eyes narrowed, catching sight of mine as I bit my lower lip, granting him full access to my body for the night. His face drew nearer then, his lips catching mine in a soft kiss as his hips rocked against mine, delving into me as far as his body would allow. I gasped at the feeling of every part of him inside of me and clenched onto his body, pulling him as close as humanly possible. His warmth shot right through me, making my insides melt and my mind whirl in a dizzy haze.

We remained silent, aside from an occasional moan or the sound of light panting in the hushed darkness. I clung to him as if afraid he'd slip through my fingertips and disappear. He didn't seem to mind, however, taking his time driving into me slowly enough so that every detail of him became etched into my mind for eternities to come.

His fingers twined with the bed sheets behind me as he muffled inaudibly into my hair. I turned my face towards his and he pulled away slightly, his gaze meeting mine. He leaned close enough so that our noses brushed against each other and he closed his eyes.

He muttered something else, his breath warm and feathery against my skin, sending chills down my spine.  Whatever he was saying sounded like it was in a foreign language, but his voice was so syrupy sweet and low that my heart began to melt like putty at the sound of it. My hand searched up his neck, tangling in his long, silken hair. He was so close that I could hardly make out the features of his face, and somehow I wanted him closer. My eyes fluttered closed as I tilted my head back, my lips meeting his in another wave of kisses.

His body rocked against mine in tune with our heartbeats and my insides began to swell with a sudden burst of warm happiness that I knew would end all too soon. "Judar," I whispered his name so quietly I wasn't sure he'd heard me. At the sound of his name, he caught my wrist in his grasp, sliding his fingertips along my open palm. His fingers then twined with mine as he forced himself into me in one powerful thrust, sending my senses soaring. I moaned his name again, my heart aching sweetly at his very presence and I found myself wishing that the morning would never come.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro