8. Really!?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

**Wendy's POV**

It's four o'clock in the morning and I'm waiting for Romeo to wake up. My head is killing me and I feel so frail, that I can barely move!

I think I'll talk to Grandeeney until Romeo is awake. "Grandeeney, Romeo saved my life!" I said to her.

**Romeo's POV**

I was on Wendy's stomach when I opened my eyes and I heard Wendy. "Grandeeney, Romeo is gonna go to Fairy Tail High where as I am being sent to Lamia Scale High. I'm gonna miss all of my friends. My one real problem is that, I haven't told Romeo yet cause I don't want to upset him. I just, don't know how Us will work. I miss you. And don't get me wrong, I love Erza and Jellal but, you were a dragon! No one can replace that. Maybe Natsu could! Or Gajeel! Their teachers at school. Maybe if, you could lead me to your soul or body... I could heal you! I'm much stronger now, I promise. I'll find you one day, I just know it!" Wendy whispered to herself.

Lamia Scale huh? Maybe I can convince Jellal and Erza to send her to school with me! I hope so... Now I have to fake waking up so she thinks I don't know about Lamia Scale. Here we go. "Hm?" I pretended to be confused about what was going on. "Hm? Oh Romeo! You're awake!" Wendy said excitedly yet whispering.

I quickly sat up and checked her temperature and it was fine. I felt her pulse and that was normal too.

**Wendy's POV**

Romeo was checking my health the best he could. I love that he stresses over me because it shows that he cares. "Romeo! Haha, I'm fine! My head is just... pounding!" I said trying to calm him down. "I'll go and get you some water!" Romeo said to me as he stood up.

Romeo came back with a drink bottle. We both sat there just staring at each other until Mum came in with Dad as well. Romeo was holding my hand without knowing and Dad was giving him a death stare. Romeo didn't even notice either!

"Hello Erza and Jellal!" Romeo said to them casually. Mum just ran in and hugged me till I couldn't breathe!   "Typical Mum" I said while shaking my aching head. Mum just punched me in the arm like always.

Mum started talking about how worried she was and to keep me entertained she had photos of when I was really little. "Muuum! Romeo is here you know!? Sooo embarrassing!" I said to Mum, signalling towards Romeo.

In reaction, she just showed him the photos as well! Ugh! "Really!?" I sighed. While Romeo was laughing at my photos, I drew a picture of some armour I wanted Mum to get me. I titled it my Sky God Armour. The clothes were made of clouds and is used for flight and speed.

Afterwards I started drawing a detailed picture of Romeo. Every hair and outline was perfect. As Romeo was about to look at my drawings I quickly put my armour design on top. The armour on the drawing doesn't cover much of my body so Romeo was staring at it with stars in his eyes. "Such a perv!" I said giggling at him.

"Bye Honey!" Mum called as her and Dad left the room. Romeo and I sat and talked about nothing when they left.

**Romeo's POV**

So beautiful! Eyes are chocolate brown! Everything I have ever wanted! I thought. For most of our conversation I was just admiring how beautiful and smart Wendy was.

Porlyusica came in and told me that Wendy is now allowed to go home whenever. Wendy thanked her for like an hour. So I had to pick her up, bridal style and carry Wendy home which wasn't hard because she was so frail at the moment.

I stayed with Wendy for the rest of that week and the next day we went back to school. I was waiting for her to get dressed for school so I peeped in her door. She wore a blue laced bra and underwear to match. Her skirt reached just below her curved backside. She slipped on her shirt so easily. I knew this was wrong but... So beautiful!

As she was about to walk out the door I jumped back and acted casual. We walked out the door and followed the path to school. On our way, Wendy was falling behind so I gave her a little pinch on her butt and she blushed and sped along.

"Hehe Romeo! Dad would kill you and me if he found out!" Wendy giggled. "He doesn't have to find out!" I said innocently yet cheeky. We kept going and made it to school.

**Wendy's POV**

The first people I saw in school were Meldy and Lisanna! I gave them both a huge hug and we started talking all about what happened over the holidays.

I could see Romeo, watching me and smiling. I gave him a little wave and blew him a kiss. The bell rang and my first class was art. Lisanna and I had that class together but so did..Tabitha...We were using canvas and paint. Tabitha  slowly,walked over to me with a huge tub of hot pink paint and poured it on my head. "Romeo! Is! Mine!" She said angrily.

"Yep! That's why he's my boyfriend!" I said back with the sassiest of sass. Tabitha just gave a 'Hmph' and walked off. The bell rang and Lisanna and I ran to the toilets. My hair had pink, running all through it. I went to the office to get permission to quickly go home. Romeo saw me running out of school and ran after me.

Romeo caught up quickly and asked what happened. I didn't tell him what Tabitha and I said but I told him the rest. We ran home and I went into my room to get changed. I slipped on new underwear and a skirt. I tried to clip up my matching bra but I couldn't reach. "U-uh, Romeo?" I asked nervously. "Yeah?" He responded. "Come in, I need you to do me up..." I said awkwardly. He came in and tried to do it up but it slipped and it fell off entirely.

I blushed deeply and grabbed a blanket to wrap around myself. I turned to Romeo and apologised. I grabbed another bra and he did that one up successfully. "T-thanks..." I said. He just nodded and blushed. When he left, I grabbed the scissors and cut my hair. It was shorter than my shoulders and I almost cried. I put my hood on and we left for school again. Romeo ripped off the hood and asked "Really!?".

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro