10. Sweet nothings

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Kindly ignore the grammatical errors)

N A N D I N I

The sun rays fell directly on my eyes and I embraced him tighter but this didn't seem to help. I breathed in his enthralling scent before fluttering my eyes open only to see Manik staring at me.

It had been almost a week since I had arrived in his pack and now nothing seemed better than being with him. My cheeks turned red, feeling his intense gaze. "Stop staring at me." I said.

"I can't help it when I have such a beautiful mate." His mere words had the power to make my senses go insane. He kissed my forehead and his lip kept lingering there for a while. He proceeded down to my cheek, then my nose. His eyes focused on my lips and I knew what he wanted. He slowly bent towards me but I immediately covered my mouth with hand.

"I am not giving you a kiss so easily." I grinned and he let out a frustrated sign!

"Now move I have to go." I said but he tightened his hold instead of letting me go. "Manik." I tried pushing him but instead of that he buried his head in the crook of my neck, making my heart race. He affected me so much. I could feel him sniffing my scent

"Move over.." I said, trying to get out of his tight grip.

"Five minutes please." He whispered against my skin. I let him be and I myself locked my hands behind his back and pulled him closer. I could feel his lips curve into a smile.

Five minutes passed by but he still didn't move.

"Manik five minutes are over." I reminded.

"One minute more." He whispered.

"Manik I want to go to the washroom." I said and finally he left me. I ran to the washroom. And as I looked at the mirror I realized I was still draped in one of Manik's shirt.

"It suits you better, doesn't it." Niti said.

"No not at all." I replied and glanced at myself once again through the mirror. His shirt came till my mid thighs and it actually suited me. Manik would have had a tough time in keeping his eyes off me.

"Told ya." Niti said and I just rolled my eyes.

"What do you think? Will we ever be able to control our powers?" I asked while unbuttoning the button of his shirt.

"Have faith Nandini." She replied.

I still doubt on that. Let's see what happens. I took a shower and that was when I realized I forgot to carry the clothes with me. Shit I just hope Manik is not there. I wrapped a towel around my body and peeped out of the room. The luck isn't on my side. Manik was sitting on the bed busy surfing his laptop.

I took baby step towards the cupboard, making sure that the towel doesn't slide down. Just when I was about to open the cupboard. I felt his hands around my waist. I adjusted the towel and when I was busy doing that he turned me around. Within moments I could feel myself being pressed against him.

"Manik." I gasped as I tried to rationalize my thoughts. My heart was crashing against my chest and I bet he could hear my thumping heartbeats.

His one hand was wrapped around my waist while he slowly ran his other hand through my wet hair and brought them close to his nose. He inhaled it's scent. I closed my eyes feeling faint tingling sensation through my body.

"Beautiful." He whispered huskily and this mere word sends jolts of currents down my spine. I could feel his hands on my waist, pulling me closer. I just looked into his eyes and that was when I realized it was Parth. His eyes from chocolate brown had turned to black. I don't know what crossed my mind. I gave the control to Niti.
"Don't make me regret this." I told Niti.

"You won't." She replied.

N I T I
"Niti." I heard him call my name and it felt heavenly. Locking my arms around his neck, I looked into his eyes which showed pure love. He kissed my forehead, making my lips curve into a smile. Parth is not like other wolves. He is understanding.

"Thank you for coming in my life." I was really thankful to him. His hands lightly travelled down my arms. He gently held my hand and brought in near his lips. He planted a gentle kiss. "I need to be thankful to you. You are my happiness...my life and the most precious gem."

I didn't even realize when my lips curved into a smile. His gestures are really very sweet. I climbed onto his toes and he held me firmly. I kissed his cheek, nose, the side of his lips but not his lips. I love teasing. I did the same once again and this time he himself captured my lips. The very next moment we were kissing each other, pouring all our love.

We pulled away. "I am giving Nandini the control."

"I love you." He whispered and I just smiled. I know I love him but I won't tell him so easily. I closed my eyes and gave the control back to Nandini.

N A N D I N I

I opened my eyes only to be pulled closer by Manik. "Stop pulling and pushing me." I said, adjusting the towel. "And leave me I have to change."

"But you look beautiful in this." He winked.

"Not at all. Now move aside." I tried pushing him with my one hand while my other hand firmly held the towel. He wasn't even listening, he busy nuzzling his nose in my hair.

"Manik.. Please na." I whined. And finally he moved a step back. I hurriedly took a pair of my clothes and ran to the washroom.

An hour later

"Abhi I can't breathe." I yelled. Abhi had come to meet me and as soon as he got to know about my training, he literally clung to me, almost squeezing the life out me.

"My little sister finally got some brains." He pecked my cheek, still squeezing me. I heard growl from the door and before I could register anything I was pulled by Manik. He possessively snaked his arms around my waist.

Urgh! Was he jealous?

"He's my brother." I said but still he didn't leave me. God he is so possessive.

"Late realization." Niti chuckled.

Now I was feeling kind of bored because the two Alpha's were actually having a serious discussion about me that I was unaware of.

I know I made you all wait for a week and a little more. Am really very sorry. I am seriously sick right now and that's the reason of my inconvenience.

Hope you liked this chapter.

Love ❤😘
Aaku

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro