2. He cares

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

N A N D I N I

"Nandini stop being afraid of your mate." My wolf, Niti said.

"You know the consequences. I can't accept him."

"You won't reject him." She growled.

"I can't help it..I have to reject him."

"But.."

Before she could complete I blocked her. I sat upright on the bed and thought to leave the place but something within me wasn't ready to leave him excluding my wolf. I stretched my hand to touch him and that was when I saw the ointment on my burnt hand. Did he do that?

'He cares.' Niti said.

'He does?' It sounded more like a question and before she could clarify anything, I blocked her.

I touched his cheek and when my skin came in contact with his, that was when I realized his body was burning.

He took my pain.

He is suffering because of me.

A knot formed in my chest then on my throat. My eyes started watering. I tried hard to block my tears but tears rolled down my eyes. I wiped my tears harshly with the back of my palm. Right then I heard the door open and I clenched my jaws and fisted my hands to block the tears.

"Greetings Luna." A guy greeted me bowing down his head in front of me and I didn't like it at all. "I am Cabir, the beta of Silver moon pack. I just came to check on Alpha."

I just lowered my eyes to look at his pale face, blinking my tears away. "Doctor Maria has injected him so he might be under the effect of medicine. Don't worry he will be fine." He assured and all I did was nod my head.

"Luna.." I cut him in between. "Nandini.. Call me Nandini." I said in an inaudible tone but werewolves have a sharp hearing capacity and I know he heard it.

"Nandini don't worry he will be fine." he said with an assuring smile and squeezed my shoulder lightly.

"Nan-" He choked at his word and his face scrunched in worry, probably someone had mind linked him.

"I have to go for now." He said and went away but not before giving me a brotherly hug. I didn't expect it but I felt good and I responded to the hug much to his surprise.

I looked at Manik and his face didn't seem peaceful. I knew the effect of heat would be unbearable and it will almost take three to four days to digest the heat. I have gone through that phase many times. But I don't want him to suffer that to because of me. The tears which I had blocked, again made it's way to my eyes. I can't be weak. Crying is not the solution but what can I do?

'Heat transfer.' Niti spoke out. 'The way he took all your heat you too can do that as you are his mate but you have to do it in a balanced way.'

'Balanced way.' I asked out of confusion.

'See if the heat gets divided between your body and his body then we can digest the heat easily.'

And that did make sense.

Without a further thought I laid down beside him. I breathed in his scent and wrapped my arms around his body. I stayed in that position for a while but I guess it wasn't working. I inhaled his scent and I tell you it's so alluring. I don't know what got into me. I shifted my position and this time I laid down on top of him with my head on his chest and my arms wound around his back. A feeling of peacefulness was engulfing me and my wolf was jumping with joy. Why do this wolves go insane when it comes to this mate thing? Sigh!

Slowly I could feel the heat getting transmitted in my body. I closed my eyes and shifted my head a bit to where his heart was. His heartbeat was so captive. It was like a music. My mind was captivated by his heartbeat that I didn't even realize the heat rushing through my veins. I drifted to a deep slumber.

M A N I K

A strong scent hit my nostrils and I knew it was my mate. My wolf was happy and he wanted more when I breathed in her scent. I could feel someone sleeping on top of me and I knew it was my mate. Involuntarily my hands travelled towards her waist and I gripped her waist. I slowly battled my eye lashes and opened my eyes only to see the most beautiful person sleeping so peacefully that to hugging me so tightly as if the moment she left me I would vanish.

I tugged her hair slowly behind her ears which were obstructing my view. My wolf wanted to take her down right away but she needs time and I want her to accept me first. I have to control.
"Parth please don't take any such step which we have to regret later, I know you are desperate to be with her...desperate to see her wolf but you have to be calm."

"I know-" He stated.

I just glanced at the clock at my bed side table. Oh my! I slept for so long. It's 7:00 pm and as far as I remember I loss my consciousness in the morning. But now I feel so fresh like never before. I slowly adjusted her position trying my best not to disturb her. I checked her heat and was relief to find that she was no more burning and neither was I. Her lips were slightly parted, so inviting and so attractive.

I shook my head to control my overflowing desires. Urghh! I was never like this.. patience and waiting was never my thing but I don't know when it comes to her.. I am ready to wait. I am ready to give her time.
'May be love does that.' Parth said.

'Am I really in love?'

To be continued...

How was the chapter?

So overwhelmed with the response.
Can't thank you all much.

Many twist and turns awaiting to come but nevertheless we need to see will Manik realize his love for Nandini?

And sorry if it bored you.

Love ❤😘
Aaku

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro