8. All of me has started loving you too

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you so much guys for the overwhelming response and it's my birthday today and as promised here is the next chapter.

N A N D I N I

I was silently walking back to the pack house draped in one of Manik's shirt. Manik was quietly walking in front of me while Cabir and Dhruv followed with the unconscious rival wolf who had attacked me. Other pack wolves were at the war zone, all busy putting off the fire. I glanced at Manik and his face showed nothing but anger. More than his anger, this silence is surely killing me. It's all because of Niti.
'Don't blame me. You too are at fault.' Niti spoke out.

'Like seriously. You were the one to use the powers when you knew we couldn't handle it.' I yelled.

'Nandini you were the one to run out of the pack house.' She tried justifying her point.

'It's useless talking to you.' And I blocked her the very next moment.

As soon as we reached the pack house, I saw Navya pacing to and fro at the door. I could see her body relax as she saw me and all I did was lower my gaze. She was hit by the fireball and all because of me but thank god she is fine.

But what about Manik? He too was hit badly. I glanced at him and he was talking to Cabir. I silently made my way upstairs to his room. I needed space. I am sure people's mind are overflowing with thousands of questions but am not ready to answer any of it.

I am really a Danger!

Tears made it's way to my eyes and I didn't hold it back. I let it flow burying my head in between my knees. I always lose the ones I love. First my grand mother then my dad and now if I stay here I will surely lose Manik as well.

A lump arose on my throat as the incident few hours ago came back to me. How could I do that? I messed everything up.

Right then I heard the door click and by the scent I knew it was Manik. But I didn't dare to look at him. I just can't meet his gaze, after what I did.
"Nandini." He called and I just shut my eyes tightly, hugging my knees. I felt a warm presence just beside me and I knew he was there. "Nandini." His voice held immense pain and with such intensity in his voice, I couldn't help but lift my head to see him. But the very next moment I regretted doing so. His eyes red and it showed a lot of emotions all at a time but hurt was clearly evident. "Manik I am sorry." This was all I could whisper.

"Why did you come there? What if something had happened to you? Do you even know you could have lost-" His words were left incomplete as I pressed my lips against his warm lips. I did what I thought was needed.

A sensual heat rushed through my veins when his lips met mine. This heat wasn't the painful one, it was something so magical. I put all my love in that kiss assuring that I was ok. I knew he was surprised with the sudden kiss but it was needed. He kissed me back with equal demand and love. His hands were roaming around my back while I pulled him closer by his hair, deepening the kiss. After what felt like eternity, he pulled away. He took me in his embrace, hugging me tightly.

"I can't lose you." He whispered. "What if something had happen to you?"

"Manik I am fine." Saying this I snuggled more into his chest.

I am a Danger...a synonym of it. I can't stay with you but I can't stay away as well. Because unknowingly all of me has started loving you too. I am falling for you. The way you care.. The way you handle me.. The way you control your rage when I am around.. The way you smile... The way you love me.. No one can love me like the way you do but I don't deserve all this. I can't lose one more important person of my life. I have to leave.
A lone tear escaped my eyes.

M A N I K

"I won't." Sanjay, the rogue wolf that we had caught shouted. I punched him once again. I wanted to kill this bloody wolf who leaped on Nandini. How could he touch her? How could he even hurt her? I punched his face again and again. He got unconscious. I was about to punch him again but Cabir stopped me.

"Manik he will die like this. We need him to spill the bean behind the attack. Please not now and Luna needs you right now."

I pounced my fist on the table and left the room, banging the door and made my way towards our room.

I opened the door of my room only to see the sight which I never wanted to see. A knot formed in my chest then on my throat. She was crying, hugging her knees.
"Nandini." I called her gulping the lump but she didn't respond. I sat beside her. "Nandini." I called her again and this time she looked at me.

"Manik I am sorry." Her voice hoarse with all the crying.

"Why did you come there? What if something had happened to you? Do you even know you could have lost-" My words were left incomplete as I felt her lips on mine. I was surprised..shocked with the sudden kiss but I realized I needed it and I kissed her back with equal passion.

The kiss was all that I needed to calm myself down. My wolf he wanted more. He was trying to take the control and I had to pull away not wanting my wolf to go insane. I pulled her in my embrace.

"I can't lose you." I whispered. "What if something had happen to you?"

"Manik I am fine." Saying this she snuggled more into his chest.

"I am elemental Manik." She spoke after a prolong silence.

"I know Nandini you are elemental. You are strong and all you need is a little guidance and I promise I will help you out."

Hope to get your wishes and I am sorry for keeping you guys waiting.

Wish for all of your happiness.

Thank you so much for all the support and love.

Love ❤😘
Aaku

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro