27: Late Night Editing

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Y/N): Your Name

*Your POV*
I sit in me and Marks home at my computer. I have the editing software open and I'm editing Marks newest video. It was a gameplay video, so I had to cut out parts that didn't have a lot of importance, and made some things look funny.

I was in the middle of editing when I felt my eyelids start to droop. I look over at the clock on the wall. 1:26 am. I sigh and rub my eyes. I just need to finish this video, then I'll go to sleep. I can feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier with each blink I take. Finally I lean my head on my hand and close my eyes

*Marks POV*
I lay in bed waiting for (Y/N). I look over to the clock. 1:49 am. 'What's taking (Y/N) so long?' I thought to myself. I stood up from the bed and walked down the hall. I opened the door to where we have our computers, and I saw (Y/N)'s back against me. Her head was leaning on her hand and her other hand was still on the mouse.

"(Y/N)? Are you awake?" I asked, but I got no response.

I walked closer and I saw that (Y/N) had fallen asleep. I chuckled and looked to the computer screen. She was editing one of my videos. I quickly saved the file so her work wouldn't be lost. Then I turned the computer off and grabbed (Y/N). I know that she's kinda a deep sleeper so she won't just wake up from moving.

I adjust her so I'm carrying her bridal style, and I lead us to the bedroom. I laid her down on her side of the bed, and I went over to my side of the bed. Once I laid down, (Y/N) shifted around in her sleep. Her hand touched my arm and she started moving more

"Mark?" She mumbled

"Yea it's me. Go back to sleep" I said kissing her forehead

"Ok" she whispered moving so her head was placed into my chest. Her arms loosely wrapped around me and I felt her fully fall asleep about 3 minutes. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes myself, letting sleep take over me

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro