5: Sick

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Y/N): Your Name

*Your POV*

I'm dying I think as I drag myself around the house. I have had the flu for the past week. I feel bad for Mark. He has been taking care of me, when he has important things to do. Right now he was making me soup, but I really wanted a hug. I also felt bad about making him stay around me while I'm sick. I'm afraid he'll catch the flu too, but he keeps on telling me that he doesn't mind

After probably five minutes, I finally made t to the kitchen. All my muscles were so sore and it hurt to move a lot. I reached the door and I leaned against the wall. It took Mark about 1 second to see me. He rushed over to me and said "(Y/N), your supposed to be resting. Why are you out of bed?"

I sniffled and sighed "I was laying down, but I really wanted a hug. I'm sorry" I said looking down. Mark lightly sighed and he brought me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his torso and we stood hugging. I yawned and Mark released me from the hug.

"How about you go rest...Ill wake you up when your soup is ready" He said while brushing a hair out of my face. I nodded and said a quiet 'okay' and I walked, well more like dragged myself back to me and Marks bedroom. I crawled under the covers and I grabbed a tissue to blow my nose. After that, I got comfortable under the covers and fell asleep

*Marks POV*
For this last week (Y/N) has been home sick with the flu. I feel bad for her. The whole week, she has been freezing cold, then super hot. She has also had a couch, stuffy nose, and she has had a headache. She has also been super cuddly. I don't know why, but since we started dating, if she was ever feeling sick, she would get super cuddly.

She asked me to make her some soup, and I agreed immediately. I was standing in the kitchen looking at the pot of soup on the stove. It was my moms homemade soup that we had put in the freezer for times like this. There's something about her soup that makes everyone feel better. Must be the love she puts in it

I was stirring the soup, then I heard a sniffle at the door. I looked over and saw (Y/N) standing there with a blanket wrapped around her. Her nose was all red, and her face was pale. I walked over to her and stood in front of her. "(Y/N), your supposed to be resting. Why are you out of bed?" I said gently while looking at my sick girlfriend. Even when she's sick, she still looked amazing.

She sniffled again, then said "I was laying down, but I really wanted a hug. I'm sorry" she said lightly, because her voice was hoarse and scratchy. I lightly sighed and pulled her into a hug. Her arms went around my torso. We say there for a minute, then I heard her yawn. I slowly pulled away from the hug and I looked back at (Y/N). "How about you go rest...ill wake you up when your soups ready" I said. (Y/N) nodded her head and turned around and started walking towards the bedroom.

I went back to the soup on the stove and added in some honey, to make it sweeter, and also try to help (Y/N)'s throat. I stirred it again, and then I placed it into a bowl. I grabbed a spoon and started walking towards our bedroom. When I opened the door, I saw (Y/N) laying down sleeping. She had blankets wrapped all around her, and she looked peaceful. I placed the bowl of soup onto the nightstand, then (Y/N) opened her eyes a little. She mumbled something I couldn't understand, then she turned over. I gently sat on the bed and placed my hand on (Y/N)'s forehead. It was still burning hot. I sighed and I moved her hair from her face. She opened her eyes again and looked at me. She lightly smiled, and she sat up slowly. She sniffled and grabbed a tissue. She blew her nose and placed he tissue into her pile of used tissues. I will admit that it's kinda gross to look at, but I just want (Y/N) to get better.

"Mark I'm tired" She mumbled sleepily

"Do you want to go back to sleep, or do you want some soup?" I asked. She shrugged and laid her head in my lap. I started running my fingers through her hair gently. She yawned and closed her eyes. I continued to run my hands through her hair. After a few minutes I felt (Y/N)'s breathing slow down. I gently removed her head from my lap and set it back onto her pillow. She snuggles into the pillow and it made me smile. I placed my hand onto her cheek and I kissed her forehead. Then I layer next to her. She snuggled into my side. I fell asleep shortly after that

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro