Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is dedicated to exostanxoxo.

Thank you for reading~ <3

~~

Kris' POV 

My eyes widened as she crashed her lips into mine then, seconds left, she pulled out and smiled at me. Did she just kissed me?

All of the sudden, we heard that the door slides partly open and Jessica turned around to look at it. Hana's face just flashed into my mind. Shit. Why did that girl just appeared into my mind? I came back my senses as Jessica spoke up.

"What was that? Is there someone outside?" Jessica asked curiously

"I don't know.. Maybe it's just the wind.." I answered as I shrugged my shoulders and she chuckled.

"Then, I should better go now coz we're doomed if someone might see us.." She chuckled and I scratched my head as I nodded and smiled shyly. "Yeah.. I think so too.."

"We'll talk later..See you later, Kris.." Jessica smiled as she waved her hand goodbye and I'm still standing here so surprised.

"Yeah. See you.." I answered and waved my hand at her.

I stood there dumbfounded and surprised. Did she just kissed me? Why? Does she have feelings for me? What does it mean? Does it mean that we're going out? Why? I don't know why.. But.. Why am I smiling? Why am I feeling so happy? 

I think she also likes me.. Thinking of it makes me smile.. My lips curled into a smile. I jumped happily as high as I can while I raised my knuckles up.

"Yes!" I can't wait to talk with her.

Couple of minutes later, I heard a knock and the door opened. It's Tao, Luhan, Lay, Baekhyun, Kai and Xiumin came in.

"You're early Kris.." Luhan said and i just smiled.

"Someone looks so happy right now.." Tao said

"Yo! Kris! Why do you look so happy?" Xiumin asked curiously while smiling creepy at me.

"Nothing.." I answered and I stopped smiling.

"Really?" He chuckled while eyeing at me suspiciously.

"Yeah.. It's really nothing." I smiled and I tapped his back.

"Hey.. Kris. How's Hana?" Luhan asked and I shrugged my shoulders, "She's fine. I guess.." I smiled.

"Oh.. Say hi to her for me, kay?" Luhan smiled.

"Yeah.. Whatever." I smiled. I don't know why but I'm feeling so happy right now.

Then, Lay wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled on his side.

"Hey.. Kris.. How's Hana?" Lay asked

"She's fine. Why do you keep on asking me about her?" I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing.. I'm just curious.." He chuckled

"Okay.." 

"But Kris, I do have one question for you.." He whispered

"What?" I narrowed my eyes on him.

"Do you like Hana?" He asked as he smiled widely at me.

My eyes widened as I shook my head from left to right. "No!"

"Really?" 

"Yeah.. I really don't like her and it will never happen.." I answered with a bored look.

"Is that so?"

I stepped back and looked at him with such an annoyed look. "Why do you keep on asking me such stupid questions?" 

Lay chuckled. "Haha. It's just that I saw you being so jealous yesterday.." 

"Me? Jealous? Are you kidding me?" I pointed myself and laughed. He nodded, "Yeah and you looked pissed off too.." 

"What are you saying, Yixing? You're being stupid. I don't have any emotional feelings to that girl.. She's just a family friend okay? And you already know who I like right?" I looked at him with an annoyed look.

He chuckled. "Alright. Alright. I'm sorry. Haha. Then, how's you and Jessica-noona?" Lay asked curiously.

I smiled widely. "We're cool.." I nodded. I didn't told him about me and Jessica coz it's still a secret and I won't spill about it. It's really prohibited to date someone and it's on our contract. 

While we are waiting for our manager to come, someone knocked the door and slowly slides it open. And it's our Manager. He smiled and wave at us.

"Hi! Good morning guys!" Manager greeted and all of us stood up and bowed.

"Good morning!" We greeted and bowed.

"Okay. Sit down for awhile." Manager said and all of us sat down on the floor as well as our Manager.

"How's your vacation?" Manager-hyung asked eyeing at us.

"Well, it's quite good.." Chen answered

"Yeah.." Suho supported

"It's too short." Baekhyun pouted

"Yeah.." Chanyeol said

Our Manager chuckled and smiled. "Alright, anyways, I have a very important announcement to make.." He announced and all of us are looking at him curiously.

"Well, On May 11 which is the day after tomorrow, you will be having your photoshoot for the Ceci Magazine and on May 20, we will be having a "SMTOWN Live Tour in LA." My eyes widened. Wow. So, we will really go to Los Angeles to have a concert. That's exciting.

"Wow!" They clapped their hands happily. The others are cheering and chattering on about how they are so excited to go there but I was still, quiet.

Manager cleared his throat. "I'll need you to practice all of your dance.. I'll give you a week."

"We understood.. We'll practice hard." Suho answered and our Manager smiled.

"Okay. Then, it's good.." Manager-hyung said

"And oh.. Kris.. I need you to practice the dance and sing this, "Like a G6. Here's the lyrics." Manager handed me the short bond paper and I just nodded and took it.

"Am I doing this alone?" I asked curiously

"No. You'll be doing this with Amber and Key.." 

"Oh. Okay.." I nodded. Then, our manager went back.

~~

Hana's POV

I can't believe of what I have seen.. My chest tightened as I saw Jessica and Kris kissed.. Oh..I see.. So.. They really have a relationship.. Then, I felt that I accidentally pushed the door.. My eyes widened and I gasped of what I have done. I felt that my heart is beating so fast.. Shit. I should run before they might see me. I turned my back and run as fast as I can not hesitating to look back again.

As I was running, I remembered the scene when Kris and Jessica kissed. Shit. Why am I remembering that? I shook my head from left to right. It's none of my business anymore..They love each other and it doesn't concern me anyways. I stopped from walking and lean on the wall. I wiped my eyes with my hand and I felt that my eyes are wet and moist. Tears? You must be kidding me. I feel really fine but why am I tearing up? What's with these?! 

Then, I decided that I should go back on the groundfloor.. As I was walking while looking on the floor, I rubbed my eyes in annoyance. Why did I just tear up?

Then, a familiar voice of a man asked and taps me from my back."Hey, Miss.. Are you okay?" 

~~~

Thanks for reading.. 

So.. Who is this mysterious guy?

Just comment below to whom do you want to be that 'mysterious guy'..

Hehehe. Thanks ^___^//

Don't forget to vote.. Saranghaeyo~ <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro