19. Troubled feelings

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hana's POV

I can't believe that the Director chose our picture to be the cover of the Aboki magazine.

"Our picture turned out really nice.. and you look really pretty on the cover.." Jun said and blood rushed to my cheeks as I heard what he said. 

"I-I'm not pretty.." I answered stuttering and looked away avoiding his gaze. Why am I getting nervous again?

He then, chuckled as I took a glance on him. "Still humble? You didn't change as ever.. You're still Hana that I know and that's what I like about you.." He smiled and I can feel that my cheeks are bright red. Did he say that he likes me?

I took a sip of my tea and drink it slowly.

"We look good together in this photo.. I hope your boyfriend will not get angry with me.." He said and I coughed.  Then, suddenly Kris flashed into my mind.

"NO! I- I don't have a boyfriend!" I answered then, I saw his expession changed and brightened up. "Really?" He smiled so widely. "Yeah. It's true.." I said and I nodded. "How bout you? Maybe your girlfriend might get angry with me if she sees this.." I said and I chuckled.

"I don't have a girlfriend, Hana.." He chuckled. "You liar. I don't believe you." I said with such surprised expression. I saw his cheeks suddenly turned into bright red. "Believe me. I'm not lying.. I'm still inlove with someone until now.." He answered and he looked at me with such serious eyes then, my heart just skipped a beat. I looked away avoiding his gaze. Why did he just looked at me like that? and.. Who's that someone?

"Anyways, Do you remember this?" I looked up to him and Jun showed a picture, it's quite familiar. I narrowed my eyes and lean to see clearly the pic. It's a picture of Jun while he was on his uniform while holding his dark blue back pack. My eyes widened as I was surprised that it was the picture that I gave to Jun after our graduation day. Blood rushed to my cheeks as I remembered that I had something that I wrote at the back of it. I don't know if he saw it or not but I hope he didn't see it. Gosh. I was so stupid back then.

"You still kept that?" I asked with widened eyes and he nodded, "Of course, I really treasured this because it's from you.." He smiled and I flushed. "D-Did you see anything in there?" I asked in a trembling voice. Hope he didn't.

"Well.. Yes.." He smiled and I slapped my forehead while looking down. Omygosh.. Shit. It's so embarrassing! I wanna die.. now.. 

I widened my eyes when I felt that Jun is holding my hand so suddenly. I looked up to him and he smiled. "Hana..I don't know if you still have the same feelings as I do but all these years I still love you.."

My jaw dropped in surprise.. What? H-He loves me? 

"Do you still feel the same?" He asked looking at me with those curious but worried eyes.

"I..Uh..I.. I don't know.." I looked down nervously. 

"It's alright.. But is there a chance for your feelings to come back?" He asked and smiled nervously. "I don't know yet but let's just see.." I smiled.

~~~

It's been a week since I wasn't able to see Kris again. I shook my head. I shouldn't remember him.

I took a glance on my watch and it's 8:35 in the morning.. I smiled as I remembered that it feels really great with Jun yesterday. He's still funny as ever. He always makes me laugh all the time. But compared to that Conceited Jerk, Kris is the opposite of him. He's rude, conceited and he always makes fun of me.. I hate him but... I still love him. 

My phone buzzed and as I take a look on my mobile screen.. Mr. Lee is calling.

"Hello?"

"Hana? Are you free today?"

"Yes, sir.. What is it?"

"The director of Aboki Magazine told me that he wants you to be a model again together with Jun.."

My eyes widened in surprise. "What? I.. I can't.." 

"What? Why?"

"Sir.. I can't be a model.."

"Hana.. Please.. It's really a great offer for you.." 

"But Sir.." 

"Hana please consider it as a big offer.." I think it's a nice idea and it's quite rare to be hiring me such an amateur model.

"O-Okay sir.. I'll consider your offer but I can see what I can do.."

"Really? You don't have to worry, we're here to guide you. and thank you for considering it, Hana.. I'll send the address for the venue of the shoot." 

"Okay Sir.."

Then, Mr. Lee hang up. I took a deep breath. I can't believe that I will have to model again..

I received the message on where the venue for the shoot. After I took a shower, I dried and combed my long light brown hair and spread it over my back. I'm wearing a white hooded shirt, black shorts and I slipped in to my red converse snickers. I took a glance on the watch and it's 10 in the morning. The shoot will be 11. I hope I will not be late.

As I close the gate. I remembered how is Kris doing. Maybe he's still busy.. I shook my head and I took a deep breath. I shouldn't think about him. I shouldn't. He's with Jessica and I should better forget him. 

The weather is really nice. It's summer time anyways and the shoot is on the beach. I don't know why but I feel excited and nervous about this shoot.

While I was walking towards the bus station. A group of teenager girls approached me. They are 4 of them.

"Hi.. A-Are you the model in this cover of Aboki magazine?" The girl with a pony tail asked while she showed the aboki magazine and smiled so cheerfully.

"I.. Uh.. Yes.." I nodded.

"I told you!" The girl with a pony tail said to her friends and they were all giggling.

"C-Can we have a picture with you?" The girl with short black hair asked me and I widened my eyes. They want to take a picture with me?

"S-Sure.." I nodded and smiled.

Then, after they have taken a picture with me. They all thanked and bowed me.

"Thank you so much.. You're so pretty in person.." The girl with brown wavy hair complimented me and I flushed.  I'm pretty? This is the first time that a group of girls told me that I'm pretty. 

"Yeah.. You're so pretty, unnie.." The girl with a pony tail said and smiled at me.

"N-Not really.. But thank you.." I answered and bowed then, I flashed a smile at them.

"Is Tae Jun-oppa your boyfriend?" The girl with brown wavy hair asked and blood rushed to my cheeks.

I shook my head. "No.. He's just a friend." I answered and smiled nervously.

"We thought that you were a couple.." The girl with a pony tail said and I flushed again.

"Oh.. Sorry Unnie.. But you really look good together in this mag.." The girl with short hair said and she pouted.

"Thanks.. Okay.. Then, I have to keep going.." I said.

"Oh.. Okay.. Take care unnie.." All of them wave their hands and I walk away while waving my hand at them. It was nice talking to them.

After how many minutes had passed, I'm here at the beach.. I saw Mr. Lee and he is waving at me and I also waved back. I quickly walked towards him. 

"Thank goodness you came.. I thought you changed your mind.." Mr. Lee said looking at me with such worried eyes. I smiled at him,"Of course not. I'm sorry if I came late.." I said. "It's fine.. Just go in the van and get ready, Lisa will accompany you.."

Since the theme will be a summer get-away. Lisa let me wore a white sleeveless blouse with matching white long sleeve and a red with gray striped shorts that is really so short showing my bare legs. I slipped in a black slippers and Lisa tied my hair into an arranged bun. As I stepped out from the van, my eyes widened as I saw Jun standing outside as he smiled at me. He looks so handsome. He is wearing a  blue cap, white sleeveless shirt and a knee-length shorts that have the same style as I'm wearing too. It's like we're wearing a couple outfit.

~~~

Kris' POV

"Guys,Look at  this new issue of Aboki magazine.. The cover is still Hana and that guy that we saw at the mall.." Chanyeol said

"Wow.. Hana is so pretty.." D.O said while holding the magazine.

"Is he Hana's boyfriend?" Suho asked 

"I don't know but he can't be.. I'm more handsome than him!" Baekhyun said and Suho smacked his head. "Aw. Hyung.. What was that for?" Baekhyun held his head and he looks at Suho.

"That's for being conceited." Suho answered while Chanyeol is laughing. "Shut up, Chanyeol.." Baekhyun hissed. They are so childish.

"Wow.. Hana is really so beautiful in every pictures.." Xiumin said

"Are they a couple? Coz they look good together.."  Chen asked.

"They must be a couple.." Xiumin said. I clenched my teeth. I placed down my cellphone.

"Kris.. You must look at this.." Chen said as he came to me and showed the magazine. I took a glance on him and I glared. "No thanks..It's stupid." I answered and I stood up from my sit as my hand formed into fist. I stepped out from the practice room and shut the door so loud.

While I was walking, someone held my shoulder. "Kris.." I turned around and it's Luhan.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you okay? Are you angry?" He asked with curious eyes. I shook my head and let out a smile. "Of course not.." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You seem angry.. What makes you so angry about?" Luhan asked.

"Nothing.." I answered and I chuckled.

"Do you like Hana?" He asked out of blue. My eyes widened after I heard Luhan's question.

"W-what are you saying? I don't like her." I chuckled.

"Really?" He asked again.

"Yes. I don't like her and I don't care about that girl.." I answered and I glared at him.

"So.. Maybe I should ask her out. What do you think?" He asked and my heart just stopped as I felt that my chest tightened in pain. I turned to looked at him and I suddenly pulled the collar of his shirt as I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yah.. You.." I let go of his collar as I realized on how I reacted and what I have done.

"Sorry.." I mumbled and looked away. I turned around and continue to walk away. 

I stopped from walking as I heard Luhan called my name.

"I knew it.. You like her.." Luhan said and I shook my head.

No. It can't be.. I don't like her.

My phone is ringing and it's from Jessica.

"Hello?"

"Annyeong~" I smiled as I heard Jessica's voice.

"Kris.. Are you free tomorrow?"

"Yeah.. I'm free tomorrow since our Manager gave us a three day vacation after the concert in Seoul.."

"Then, that's great.. do you want to hang out tomorrow?"

"Yes.. Of course.." 

"Okay.. That's good."

"Yeah.." 

"Hmm..What's wrong? Why does your voice seems so upset?" 

"Nothing.. I'm just tired and all.." 

"Oh.. Okay.. See you tomorrow Kris..Love you.."

"Hmm. Yeah.."

Then, Jessica hang up the call.

On the following day, Jessica and I wore our disguise look. We wore shades and a cap coz we're going to spend our day being together. We're now here in COEX aquarium. Staring to those fishes.

"I knew it.. You like her.."

"I knew it.. You like her.."

I shouldn't think about what Luhan told me yesteday. I don't like that girl. I love Jessica.

"Hey, Kris.. What's wrong? You seem to be spacing out so lately?" Jessica asked so suddenly and I looked at her and smiled.

"You're imagining things.." I said and chuckled. Then, she pouted cutely. I streched her cheek and smiled. "You're really cute.." I said and I saw her blushed. She clings her arm on my arm as we walked side by side.

Hana's face flashed into my mind. How is she? It's been a week since I last saw her. 

"Kris.." I came back to my senses as I heard Jessica calling me.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"Kris.. What's wrong? You're spacing out again." She asked.

"I didn't.." My eyes widened and shook my head.

"Yes you are and I called you for 5 times already.." She said as I saw her frowned.

I walked towards her. 

"I'm sorry.." I said

"I'm getting upset you know.." She said and she turned her back. What did I just do? Stupid Kris.

I hugged her on her back.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered to her ear but she slowly removed my hands from hugging her.

"Is there something bothering you?" Jessica asked as she turned around to face me.

"No.. There's nothing.. Let's just eat.. I'm hungry.." I said and we walked towards the cafeteria. 

While we are eating, we didn't talk much. I don't know why but it feels awkward.

"Are you mad?" I asked looking at Jessica's saddened face. 

She shooked her head. "No.. I'm just disappointed." She answered and I frowned.

"I'm sorry.." I said

Then, she nodded and her saddened expression changed. She smiled. "It's okay. We should just forget about it and I think we just need to enjoy our date.." I smiled.

"Thank you.." I answered.

After we ate, we got up and went in the COEX aquarium again. 

I remembered what Luhan told me yesterday.

I don't like that girl. I don't like her.

But.. Do I like her?

When I'm with Jessica, I'm somehow happy but there's something in me telling that it's not.

It's not what I want.

It's not and I'm confused.

I don't know..

I need to clear my mind.

I think maybe this is the best thing to do..

"Kris.. What's wrong?" Jessica looked up to me with such worried eyes.

I hugged her and I looked down.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered to her ear and break the hug to face her.

"Why?"

I closed my eyes and opened it slowly as I looked at her worried eyes. I took her hand and held it softly.

"I'm sorry.. but... let's break up.." I said.

~~~~~~

Thank you for reading~

Btw, I'll try to finish this fanfic first and I'll update "Living with EXO boys."

So, please bear with me.. I'm sorry.. ^____^

Please do vote and comment~

SARANGHAEYO~
<3

~~~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro