Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys, I'm so clueless on what I left off on! I honestly don't care, I really just wanna rp with Shyla and Shizu for once, so ima get out Meh list if they do roll around, and I'll introduce two of my own Oc's, who I nerfed a lot to fit into this realm, ~~Insert my boyfriend's overwatch picture of mercy~~, yes they're gods, but of course, new realm, freaking the hell out... I'll let you try and manipulate her to your will, she can kinda easily be manipulated since she's kinda broken from being turned into a monster, not to mention being possessed by a demon with a very, ~~ahem~~ bold persona.. just by how Tragedy dresses, you can understand.. now into the scenario I guess :b

There was a disturbance in the universe, which could easily be detected. Something had appeared and left a crater near the city, a fairy like girl was found. Either the villains or heroes can get to her first, try to take her in their side.. she's found unconscious, looking around the ages of 18-21, one of her eyes covered in short bleach blonde hair. She's not like anything they've ever seen, wearing midnight blue armor. Who will get to her first? She could be an advantage to your side
I'll put a picture down here of them because why not

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#marvel#rp