2 special guests

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Adrien's POV

Ms.Bustier and the class were on their way to the castle where the King and Queen are.

"Hey Adrien you know where Alya and Marinette are?" Nino asked as I looked around to see if Alya and Marinette are but couldn't find them. "Strange they were with the class a few minutes ago." I said.

I went up to my classmates and asked them if they have seen them.

"No we haven't seen them." Rose said.

"Now that you mention it I haven't seen them a while ago." Alix said.

"Who cares about those two at least they were annoying!" Lila the brat said. "Lila the only annoying person around here is you and Chloe." I said.

"Not true Adrien I can do better then Marinette." Chloe said. "Same here!" Lila yelled.

"Lila do you know what happens to liars?" I asked she shook her head to a no sign.

"They go to hell." I said then walked away with Nino.

Marinette's POV

I know that Adrien along with the rest of my class mates will get suspicious about me and Alya's disappearance. Me and Alya are in the castle's royal garden right now where we are supposed to meet my mother.

"Mom I'm here!" I called as I see my mother turning around.

"Marinette is that you?" She asked walking towards me. "The one and only." I said. As soon as we are close we hugged together.

"Marinette I missed you so much!" She said while hugging me with alot of force. "Same here but can you let me go your killing me!" I said as she let's me go.

"Oh sorry about that deary." She said while holding some flowers in her hands.

My mother then looks at Alya then looks at me. "Oh I forgot um mom this is my best friend Alya." I said to her. "Hi your majesty." Alya waved as my mother smiled at her.

"Hello to you to Alya." My mother said. "So mom where's dad?" I asked. "Oh why bother him? Your father must be in the library digging up some books like the book worm he is." My mother said.

"Hey I heard that!" Another voice came up as I looked to see who's behind my mother to see who it is.

"Marinette this your father Felix." My mother said as I looked at my father as he looks at me back. "Hello princess." My father smiled at me as I smiled at him back.

"Family reunion." I looked back to see Alya smiling.

"Anyways what are we here for again?" I asked. "Oh your here for because we need to spend some family time." My mother said.

"Oh ok but what about Alya?" I asked my parents. "Your friend will stay in the royal guest room." My father said. "Wow really!" Alya said getting pumped up.

"Really." My mother said. "Follow me Marinette I will take you to your room to talk about something Felix you will show Alya Marinette's best friend her room." My mother said.

"Yes Princess." Father said jokingly as he tells Alya to follow him.

Going to Marinette's room

Marinette's POV

Mama and I are headed to my room. As soon as we got there it was beautiful. The walls were light pink with white strips. The floor has a pink carpet. My bed was like a princess bed like in the movies. The closet was filled up with dresses of my favorite styles. There was a huge flat screen TV. And I can say many more.

"Mama this is beautiful." I said still awed at what I see. "Like you my little angel." Mother said as I was going to speak I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Mother asked. "It's us your highness." A familiar voice said put I can't put my finger on it. "Oh you can come in Kagami and Luka." Mother said as the door opened to reveal Kagami and Luka.

"Oh Kagami! Luka!" I said finally recognizing who they are.

"Marinette?!" They both called out. "Luka Kagami meet my daughter." My mother said. "Marinette your a princess?!" Kagami said. "Yes I am surprised huh I didn't know that I was a princess myself either." I said.

"Oh I almost forgot Marinette I want you to where this kimono for the dinner tonight." Mother said giving me the kimono. "Really?" I said. "Really! Because your family including Kagami and I will be there." Luka said with a hint of what I think I see a blush.

"Oh okay then I might as well start." I said.

No one's POV

Bridgette and Kagami went out the room. Luka was going out the room as well but as soon as he was going to he took a glance of Marinette letting her pig tails down looking out the balcony. Her hair flows throughout the wind. As the sun hits her hair making it shine.

Luka blushed at the sight. "Luka come on!" Kagami yelled as Luka fell down startled. "Coming!" He said as he runs to catch up with Bridgette and Kagami.

Luka's POV

Marinette ...... so ..... beautiful  ...... I hope she won't be taken.

And that's done for this chapter. I hope you guys are not bored of this story. Anyway I will try to update more once again. Bye-bye little ninjas! NINJA VANISH! 💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro