61. LARA: A NEW EXPERIENCE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ethan rolled away and onto his side. He groaned and threw and arm over his eyes. I pushed myself up onto my elbows and trailed my eyes over his body. A thin layer of sweat coated his skin which added to his sexy look. He was like a Greek God—both of them were. I dropped back onto my back when Silas leaned over me. He cupped my cheek and then captured my lips.

I kissed him with an urgency that was slowly building up inside me. I wanted to taste his blood as badly as I had tasted Ethan's. A whimper fell from my lips as I reached for him. My fingertips only brushed his skin. My eyes snapped open to frown at Silas.

"Easy with those claws of yours, sweetness. I won't mind you clawing my back as I fuck you, but I'd rather wait for my wounds to heal before that happens."

"Why aren't you healing?" I moved to sit up but he placed his hand on my lower stomach.

"He just shifted," Ethan muttered. "His body needs time to adjust to the new changes. I say about another three or four days."

My eyes snapped back to Silas. "You shifted?"

He gave me a small smile and turned onto his side so he could lean on his elbow. "I shifted."

"So when will I shift? That's what's happening to me, right? I'm becoming like you?"

"Yes, you're changing like us." Silas glanced at Ethan. "I'm not sure exactly when you'll change, sweetness, but we'll figure it out as we go by."

"Okay." I licked my lips and glanced down his body. "Can you fuck me now?"

His smirk widened. "So impatient."

The words died down when he leaned down and wrapped his lips around my nipple. The sharp tugs of his mouth shot straight down to the apex of my thighs. I moaned and reached up to bury my hands in his greasy hair. Neither one of us had taken a shower and I was sure that I smelled, but they didn't seem to mind.

Silas moved to hover above me. His lips slowly slid down my stomach. He dipped his tongue into my bellybutton and then moved lower. I spread my legs apart for him when he nudged them with his. Silas settled down on his stomach and hooked his hands at the back of my thighs. He pushed them up and then wider apart.

A low growl fell from his lips. He dove right in and within a few seconds I was trashing underneath him. Every time I was close to the edge, he stopped and pulled me right back.

"P-please," I gasped after he stopped again. "I n-need."

"What do you need?"

"You," I breathed.

After one flick of my clit, Silas started kissing up my body again. He hovered above me with his lips pursed and his eyes narrowed.

"I'm afraid you're going to do all the work tonight. Are you up for it?"

"Yes."

A chuckle fell from his lips. He sat up with his back against the headboard. It took some effort to get onto my hands and knees. My eyes darted to Ethan when he sat up too.

"Lie on your back," he ordered Silas.

To my surprise, Silas actually followed his order. Silas grabbed my hand, drawing my attention towards him. I crawled towards him and straddled his lap. He gripped my hips and guided me into position. I moaned as he slowly slid inside me.

"Heaven," he breathed.

Silas gripped the back of my neck and pulled my lips down to his. My body jerked when I felt the thing he had pushed into my ass being pulled out. I broke the kiss and glanced over my shoulder. Ethan was kneeling behind me with his attention focused on my ass. Heat flooded my cheeks when he glanced up and caught me staring. He winked at me and then moved a little closer.

"Lara."

I turned my head to stare down at Silas.

"Do you trust us?"

"Yes."

"Good. Relax," Ethan said softly, making me frown.

Before I could glance at him again, Silas gripped the back of my neck again and pulled my lips down to his. He started kissing me again which made my brain turn to mush. I tensed when something cold and wet fell onto the crack of my ass and slowly slid down. Ethan's fingers brushed my pussy before trailing upwards. I broke the kiss and dropped my forehead against his shoulder.

Silas gripped my ass and spread my cheeks apart. My breathing sped up when Ethan slowly slid a finger into my ass. He moved it back and forth a few times before he added another finger. In and out. It was definitely a strange feeling but having his fingers in my ass and Silas's dick inside my pussy, felt really fucking amazing.

"Just stay relaxed for me, beauty. It might hurt just a little bit but I promise you it'll feel good in a while."

I nodded. His legs brushed mine and a few seconds later I felt him press small open mouth kisses up my spine. His hands gripped my hips and squeezed. A whimper fell from my lips when he pressed the head of his cock against me.

"Deep breath in."

I sucked in a breath at the same time he pushed into me. It was a slow process but when he was finally deep inside me, the full feeling was a bit overwhelming. We paused like that until it became too much. I clung to them as they fucked me. When I felt my orgasm nearing, I placed open mouth kisses on Silas's neck until the urge to bite hit me hard. They suck their teeth into me at the same time I sunk my teeth into Silas.

The orgasm hit me hard. I've never felt anything like this before and I wanted to keep on feeing it over and over again. It was heaven being wrapped up in them—having them inside me and their scent surrounding me.

"You're going to leave again, aren't you?"

"As soon as I know that the both of you are safe."

I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat. It was late and the room was filled in darkness. Silas had an arm wrapped around my waist and his head resting on my chest. He was fast asleep and I didn't blame him. I was tired but fear kept me from falling asleep. Ethan was on his side, his head close to mine and his hand slowly stroking up and down my stomach.

"I don't want you to leave," I whispered.

His hand stilled for a few seconds before he continued his movements. "I don't want to either, but I have to."

"Are you going back to Avery?"

His silence was answer enough. I squeezed my eyes closed and tried to fight the tears that threatened to spill over. He was going back to her where he had to pretend that he chose her instead of me. Back home where he had to pretend that nothing ever happened between us. Back home where he would kiss her and touch her and have sex with her.

It felt like my heart was being torn in two.

"I have to," Ethan whispered, moving closer. "I don't want to, Lara. I want to stay here with you like this. I want to talk to you and hug you and kiss you whenever I want too. I don't want to hide that you're mine."

"You can't hide it, douche bag," Silas muttered sleepily. "She marked you. How are you going to hide that from Avery or anyone else?"

"I thought you were sleeping."

"I am."

I smiled as they continued to argue softly with each other. Were they like this while growing up? Were they as close as they sometimes seemed when they weren't fighting? Why couldn't they be like they were before? Why couldn't they be happy? Why had they allowed Avery to push them apart?

Silas shifted and then groaned. "Fuck. Do you have any more of those painkillers, Ethan?"

"Does your back hurt?" Concern filled me.

Maybe we shouldn't have had sex in the first place. I sat up when he rolled away. Bright light suddenly flooded the room, making me wince. I blinked rapidly and then turned to focus my attention on Silas. A shocked gasp fell from my lips when I pulled the sheets away and saw the bandages were starting to turn crimson.

"You're bleeding."

Ethan was off the bed in seconds, reaching for his pants. He quickly pulled them on and then hurried into the bathroom. I sat there frozen until he returned and his voice snapped me back to reality.

"Get dress, Lara." He pulled the sheets further down Silas's back, revealing more blood soaked bandages. "I'm going to get the doctor. Turn onto your back Silas and don't move."

I watched him leave the room and stared at the closed door for a few seconds before I jumped up. I grabbed the first thing I saw which happened to be a black t-shirt that didn't belong to either of them. Silas groaned again when he rolled fully onto his stomach.

Ethan had placed a first-aid-kit onto the bedside table. I should do something, but my mind was a mess. Panic made my insides turn and my hands shake.

"Lara."

My eyes snapped towards his. He was watching me through heavy-lidded eyes. His face was pale and his hand shaking badly when he reached out for me. I gripped his hand tightly and sunk down t my knees next to the bed.

"Tell me what to do?"

"Don't leave my side. I'm okay, sweetness. Just a little in pain and tired."

"Do you need anything?"

"Only you."

I shook my head as he smiled at me. Leaning forward I pressed my lips to his just as the bedroom door opened. I moved back and stared at the woman who entered the room. She made her way around the bed towards me with a black bag clutched in her hand.

"Excuse me," she muttered without looking at me.

Ethan was there to pull me to my feet. I turned in his arms and pressed my face against his chest when the woman started pulling the bandages off his back. The room was silent as she cleaned his back and then rubbed some green stuff onto the wounds.

"What's that?"

"It's an herbal paste to help his wounds heal faster," Ethan explained. "They rubbed some on your back too. It works fast but unfortunately it doesn't make the marks fade."

I swallowed. I had felt the ridges on my back but I haven't had a good look. What if my scars repulsed them? How bad was it? I sucked in a breath and took a step back but Ethan didn't let me go. He allowed me to turn in the circle of his arms before he pulled me back against him again.

My eyes narrowed when I caught the woman still rubbing Silas's back. I hated the way she was touching him and ogling his bare body. The green monster inside me rose when her hands slipped dangerously low underneath the sheet. She was touching his ass!

I growled and pushed out of Ethan's arms. Gripping her shoulder I pushed her aside and flashed my teeth at her.

"Lara, she's a doctor."

"She's touching him inappropriately! Doctor's don't do that. She has no right! He's mine!"

I moved towards her, ready to slap that smile off her lips, but an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back. Ethan wrapped both arms around me and hugged me to his chest. His lips brushed my cheek.

"Easy," he rasped. "No need for fighting. She's leaving."

The smile dropped right from her face as she struggled to her feet. "I'm doing my job. I can't leave. Silas needs special care."

"I'll care for him."

"You don't have any experience. You're not trained to do that."

I sneered at her and threw an arm out to claw at her, but Ethan moved back, taking me out of reach. Frustration hit. I wanted to kill her for touching him. He was mine. He wore my mark. He smelled like me. He was mine!

"Mine!" I growled.

"Relax, Lara. She's leaving."

"I—"

"Do as he says Kamila," a raspy voice suddenly ordered from the open doorway. "You're agitating his mate, haven't you learned your lesson yet?"

The woman—Kamila—bowed her head and tilted it to the side. Without a word, she picked up her bag and hurried past the man and out of the room. My eyes darted down to Silas and then up to the man when he stepped forward. Another warning growl fell from my lips. He froze and tilted his head to the side. Amusement flashed through his dark blue eyes.

"I won't harm your mate," he muttered. "I came to check up on him and to bring him these."

He held up a small white pill bottle. Taking a few steps backwards, he placed it on the dresser. His eyes darted past me to Ethan to who he gave a slight nod to. With one last glance in my direction, he turned and stepped out of the room. When the door closed behind him, Ethan's arms loosened and then dropped away.

"I never expected you to be the jealous type," he muttered. "It's sexy. A big fucking turn on."

"Shut up and get some water!"

Ethan gave me that smile that made him look years younger. I wanted nothing more than to stay this way with them forever.

But maybe we weren't meant to have a happy ending. . .

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro