4) kisune mating

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Four - kitsune mating

It had been one month since Naruto's wedding to Sakura. Naruto was preparing for the moonless night where he would be able to fully mate with Sakura. Plans were also being made to have Naruto become the next hokage due to the fact that Kyuubi's powers are diminishing and that he was getting old. It was showing as his fire red hair and tails were becoming white. The nine tail kitsune could no longer protect the leaf village and/or guide the Jinchurki. Naruto was very close to achieving the goals of uniting the humans, demons, and Jinchurki together in unison. The hanyou children of Itachi and Yugito along with the Jinchuriki children of Gaara and Yuki have begun to go to school to become ninja just like their parents. Killer B worked as a teacher at the academy along with Iruka. Tsunade was working hard to resurrect Kushina Uzamaki, Kyuubi's one true mate. Tsunade felt that both Kyuubi and Naruto needed this. Kyuubi more so than Naruto. Tsunade had found out where Kushina's grave was as she brought back a few of the woman's remains. She worked hard to get the jutsu just right in order to revive Kushina before Kyuubi's birthday.

'Kyuubi... I hope that you will be able to accept our gift this way you will be able to pass on with no regrets.' Tsunade thought to himself.

The big day came for Naruto as he and Sakura prepared for nightfall as Naruto knew that he was going to be in a lot of pain transforming back to his human form but it would be the one and only time that he and Sakura would be able to have any children. Sakura awaited in their bed chamber in their home for Naruto as she laid completely nude on the bed for her lover. Once nightfall had officially descended onto the land. Naruto underwent the painful transformation back to his human form as Naruto howled in pain. Once Naruto was back in his human form, Naruto went to the room where Sakura was waiting. Naruto was nude as he stood before his lover as Sakura eyed Naruto's body as she blushed deeply. Sakura had forgotten how handsome her mate was even though she loved and cared for Naruto no matter what form he was in. Sakura licked her lips in anticipation as her husband's thick erection stood firmly up. Sakura crawled over to Naruto as she wanted to please him before she was pleased as she placed her warm lips onto his man rod. Naruto moaned out loud as he ran his fingers through Sakura's pink hair as he was enjoying Sakura giving him a blow job.

"Uh... mmnnh... Sakura... koi... ah... kami... hai... ~ngh!" Naruto cried out as he came hard into Sakura's hot mouth. Sakura drank all of Naruto's seed before she released him from her hold. Sakura laid back down bending her knees to expose her sobbing wet vaginal area. Naruto licked his lips as he moved his body to line his rock hard erection with Sakura's wet area. Naruto leaned in to kiss Sakura hard but passionately as he mapped Sakura's mouth with his tongue. Sakura moaned out arching her body to Naruto's touch as he began to fondle her full and luscious breasts.

"Naru... please...!" Sakura whined. Naruto obeyed his lover's request as he slammed his thick hardened erection deep into Sakura hitting her sweet spot almost immediately. Sakura cried out in passion and pain.

"Ah... ~ngh... Naruto... hai... kami... more... please...!" Sakura cried out. Naruto began to move faster and harder into his mate as Sakura wrapped her arms and legs around Naruto meeting him thrust for thrust. Both were moaning deeply as they moved quickly against one another. Naruto kissed and nipped at his mate mark causing Sakura to come in a hard orgasmic rush. "Ah... Naruto... hai!" Naruto pushed several more times into Sakura as her inner muscles clamped hard against Naruto's erection. Naruto pushed himself deep within Sakura until he felt his own muscles cramp up before he came within Sakura.

"~ngh... Sakura... my koi!" moaned out Naruto before he moved out his mate. He could already smell and tell that Sakura was already pregnant his his child.

Several days later came Kyuubi's big birthday. He was over joyed to hear that he had a grandchild along the way. Kyuubi had allowed Naruto to become the hokage.

"Arigato my friends for coming here today to honor me and wish me well this birthday. And also for honoring today when my kit Naruto Uzamaki becomes hokage. My cub has told me that today he had finally achieved peace at long last for all races to live in harmony!" stated Kyuubi. Everyone cheered when they heard this. Naruto stood proudly next to his father wearing Kyuubi's hokage robes as Sakura stood next to him.

"Kyuubi-sama... you have done so much for the people here in the leaf that we could only get you one gift that we felt that you and Naruto-dono needed desperately." stated Tsunade with a large grin on her face. Both Naruto and Kyuubi looked at her in complete confusion. Tsunade waved her arm as both Jiraiya and Yamato approached with a young red headed woman. Kyuubi's face pale as he recognized the woman and her scent almost instantly.

"Kushina...?" Kyuubi asked in shock as Kushina smiled gently.

"You have gotten older Kyuubi. But it is nice to see you once again after so long." stated Kushina. Kyuubi ran up to his mate scooping her up into his arms and all nine of his tails wrapped around her. The old kitsune was crying tears of blood. Words couldn't express what he was feeling right now.

"How is this even possible? You have been dead for nearly twenty years but you still smell and look exactly how I remember you. I know that this isn't an illusion as my kekkigenkai would have seen right through it." stated Kyuubi.

"We found a secret jutsu that Orochimaru had that would use a technique to bring back the dead and animate a new body. After doing much research and altering the jutsu, we found that it would only bring that loved one back for a short amount of time. For men it would be until they passed their seed along and for woman it would be until they gave birth to the child they will carry. After much thought it only made sense to bring back your mate." replied Tsunade. Kyuubi had allowed all of what Tsunade had said to sink in.

"Tou-san...?" Naruto asked still confused. Kyuubi put Kushina down as he turned towards his cub. Kushina's eyes widened like dinner plates when she first saw Naruto. Naruto looked like a cross between Minato Namikaze and Kyuubi combined.

"Naruto... this is your okaa-san, Kushina." Naruto stared at the red head in shock as he never meet his mother before. Naruto hasn't had the chance to even know her before now. Overwhelming feelings ran through Naruto as he too began to cry blood tears. Kushina went up to Naruto giving her child a tight hug.

"Naruto... my baby. My how you have grown. I have heard of all that you have done as I am so proud of you my son." Kushina stated. Naruto hugged his mother close as both were crying. It was such a touching scene that had everyone in the village in tears.

Naruto, Kyuubi, Kushina, and Sakura all hung out together. Kushina was thrilled to meet Naruto's mate and learn of her grandchild. Kushina knew that her time was very limited with those she loved. Later that evening Kyuubi couldn't contain his lust for his mate as Kushina felt the same. Kushina stood before her mate looking radiant as ever as she brushed her hands through Kyuubi's silver locks.

"Kyuubi you still look as handsome as the day we meet. You have raised our child well as he is a fine young man. He is exactly just like you and Minato combined." stated Kushina. Kyuubi grabbed his mate kissing her hard and gently. Kyuubi's and Kushina's hands were working to undress one another as Kushina moaning deep in Kyuubi's kiss.

"Kushina... how I have missed you. I will only love you alone, my one true mate!" Kyuubi stated releasing Kushina from his kiss. They went to lay on the bed as they were both naked. Kushina opened her legs fully to allow her husband and mate to penetrate her wet and hot core. Kyuubi began by licking and nipping at Kushina's full and luscious breasts. Kushina moaned out running her hands through Kyuubi's hair.

"Ah... Kyuu... ~ngh... I missed... uh... this!" cried out Kushina.

"Mmnnh... Kushina... my koi... kami... how I... love you!" moaned Kyuubi.

"~ngh... Kyuubi... I love... you too... please... uh... take me!" Kushina cried out arching her body deep into Kyuubi's touch. Kyuubi lined his body up with Kushina as he thrusted his rock hard erection up into Kushina's vigina. Kushina moaned out calling Kyuubi's name over and over again. Both Kyuubi and Kushina were thrashing wild and hard against one another. Kyuubi and Kushina's moans echoed out as they switched positions as Kushina was now riding Kyuubi. Kyuubi growled low and deep as he licked and nipped at Kushina's neck where he had placed his mate mark. Kushina moaned as she felt her walls clamp down against Kyuubi's erection. "Ah... Kyuubi!" she cried out in pleasure as she came in a hard orgasmic rush. Kyuubi flipped Kushina onto her back pulling her legs high against his body allowing for deeper penetration. Kushina moaned out as Kyuubi thrust hard into her several more times before he came spilling his seed deep into his mate. Kyuubi moved his body out of Kushina to lay beside her as he kissed her gently.

"I love you always and forever Kushina!"

"And I you my nine tail kitsune!" replied Kushina as she and Kyuubi fell asleep in each others arms.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro