1- Boba Fett VS Samus Aran

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As Tania pressed play on the remote, they see an advertisement. Must be important.

After the advertisement of Netflix, a metal wall covered in blood with spikes sticking out of the ground with chains hanging from the ceiling. Then
the name says it all. Death Battle.

(Cues Invader - Jim Johnston)

Wiz: The bounty hunter. Galactic pirates of living beings

Boomstick: They blow shit up for cash

Wiz: A prime example is Boba Fett, the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy

Boomstick: But don't forget Samus Aran. She's so badass, whole planets when she's done with them. BOOM!

Wiz: I'm Wizard

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick

Wiz: And its our job to analyze the weapons, armor, and skills of these two beastly killers and the answer the most important question of all: Which of these two warriors would win... a Death Battle?

This actually gave the Maverick Hunters a lot of interest, a show of two hosts talking about two characters who are bounty hunters and even warriors that are stacked against each other and one question they agreed what Wizard said. Who will win? Axl and Marcus were excited about the fights, Zero was slightly intrigued, Tania and Alia were listening to their skills. And X, Linda and Celia were interested in how these warriors are compared to them.

The first contestant the group sees is a man wearing a unique set of armor and a cool looking helmet with a T shaped visor, he's also wearing a cape. They also noticed he's wearing some sort of device on his back and holding a cylinder shaped gun in his hand.

Boba Fett

(Cues Star Wars Episode IV - The Death Star/The Stormtroopers)

Wiz: Boba Fett is well known for his cunning, ruthlessness, and brute force. But his his killer instinct relies on his diverse arsenal of death

Some of the hunters started to like him, even X and Zero were interested.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MANDALORIAN BODY ARMOR

Nearly Indestructible

Micro Energy Field

Penetrating Radar

Protection from Fire, Poison, Acid, Cold

Retractable Drinking Straw (Marcus and Axl laughed at that)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boomstick: Plus, he wears the most badass space suit ever

Wiz: That's no ordinary spacesuit, Boomstick; that's Fett's Mandalorian Armor, forged from nearly indestructible Duraplast, containinga
micro-energy field for dispersing impacts

"Interesting" Alia complimented as she thinks this type of armor would be useful for the hunters

Boomstick: This guy can have a freaking bomb blow up in his face and still walk away

"Hot damn." Marcus said and Celia nodded, not a lot of people can survive an explosive to the face
even with their shields active, yet this guy just walks it off. Axl and Tania liked how the armor can shrug off damage like its nothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

WRIST GAUNTLETS
Flame Projector
Fibercord Whip
Wrist Laser
Concussion Missiles
Stun Missiles

Wiz: His gauntlets housed a flamethrower with a reach of five meters, a fibercord whip, and numerous concussion and stun misiles

"Awesome!" Marcus cheered as he wanted a pair of those with Cross-Tails, even Linda quietly wanted
a pair.

EE-3 CARBINE RIFLE
Fires n Short shots
Scope-Outfitted
shoulder Sling
Rock-A-Bye Rifle...

Wiz: His weapon of choice is his EE-3 Carbine Rifle, an extremely accurate and powerful weapon which Fett often cradles like a child

After what Wiz just said, Axl, Tania and Marcus turned towards Linda who was studying the weapon until she notices them staring at her and looked at them with an angry look, "What?!"

'I know that Linda likes her Ladybug Slash like a child, but didn't think she's that obsessive'. X thought
while he tried to hold his laughter towards his girlfriend. Marcus wasn't doing well which earned him a hit to the head by Tania.

Boomstick: Yeah... I do that with my guns, too...

Wiz: That's not weird at all, Boomstick...

Celia facepalmed at this. Are these hosts crazy or something?

Wiz: Fill us in on Fett's heavy weaponry

MITRINOMON Z-6 JETPACK
Hands-Free
Up to 1 Minute of Flight
Max Speed: 145 kph
Magnetic Grappling Hook
Anti-Vehicle Homing Rocket

Boomstick: Well, everybody and their grandmother knows that Fett can zoom around in his badass jetpack, but that jetpack also has a single anti-vehicle homing rocket, and believe me, you don't want to see this heading you way

"That's a really cool thing to have." Axl happily exclaims with everyone nodded. A jetpack like that would surely be useful to air recon and helpful against the Mavericks.

"Yes, but imagine trying to get down or crash into the ground while flying those things." Tania replied.

"True." X simply said.

Wiz: That's right, Boomstick. In short, Fett is a human swiss army knife. He's killed hundreds of criminals, politicians and Jedi. He's even held his
own against Darth Vader... twice

Boomstick: Holy shit, that is hardcore!

Zero was quite impressed with Fett holding his own against this "Darth Vader" and based on thename and appearance of the black knight that Fett fought, it does sound impressive. But hearing Fett killing politicians makes him sound like a hunter which makes him a perfect addition to the Maverick Hunters, too bad he doesn't exist though.

Wiz: He became leader of the Mandalorian mercenaries after the Galactic Civil War, and battled Mace Windu to a draw when he was 12
years old

Boomstick: Sam Jackson's got nothing on him

"Wait, who?!" The reploids (X, Zero, Axl and Alia) exclaimed confused, but then their human couples explained about that Samuel Jackson and the robots calmed down now understanding

"Wow that's really impressive for someone so young" Alia said with awe. She doesn't know who this Sam Jackson is but she sees Mace looked
like a skilled fighter.

"Agreed." Linda simply said as she finished a lump of meat.

"He kinda sounds like Tails" Zero said. His friend Tails was 10 years old and he had acomplished a lot of feats by himself without Sonic the Hedgehog

(Note: They met Team Sonic in Proyect X Zone III)

Wiz: But, with all his awesomeness, every so often Fett will totally blow it. He's fallen into the the Sarlacc three times. Three! And the Sarlacc's not
exactly running around, looking for snacks

Celia instantly facepalm at this. Really? The biggest and badass they seen so far just fallen into the same trap three times and never learned his
mistakes?! Her fiance, she had to admit he was a badass, and he learns from his mistakes, unlike what Fett does

Boomstick: Three times? How do you even do that once? It's a giant hole in the ground with teeth, and he's got a jetpack!

This got the group actually concerned what it's like to get eaten by a large tentacled creature in the sand that they were seeing before their eyes where Fett is getting devoured by that thing. It looked terrifying.

"How on earth does he get out of that?" Axl asked with a hint of dread. The others didn't respond. They were scared, they hope there isn't a monster like the Sarlacc.

Wiz: Still, even with his ridiculous flaws, Boba Fett is a whole new meaning of deadly.

Darth Vader: No disintegration. (His chilling voice tensed the group as everyone remembered how chilling Sigma was when he battled)

Boba Fett: As you wish

With that done. The group somewhat liked the guy despite his lame flaws, and some even respected him of assassinating politicians (who thought they were evil). Axl, Alia and Tania liked the weaponry, Linda, Marcus and Celia are impressed with his armor's capabilities. And X and Zero liked how he was able to match an older fighter like Mace at 12.

The next contestant is a blonde woman wearing an impressive, smooth looking orange armor with a red chestplate and helmet with a green visor. She also appears to have a cannon that looks like it's actually the armors right arm. The girl hunters felt proud of having female fighters in this show and Marcus was slowly drooling until he was hit in the head again by Tania, as he also earned a glare from Linda and Celia. The others were confused of Marcus' actittude, but decided to ignore it.

Samus Aran

(Cues Lower Norfair - Super Metroid)

Wiz: Samus Aran was infused with bird-like Chozo DNA at a young age, increasing her strength, speed, and athletic ability far beyond those of a normal human being

Boomstick: How do they do that!? I want me some bird DNA!

"Kind of like the PJ Masks when they activate their powers" Marcus said as he remembered that the PJs were also like that as well.

POWER SUIT
Shields Entire Body
Environmental Protection
Easy to Upgrade
No Restriction of Movement or Flexibility

Wiz: She wears the Power Suit, typically in Varia form, shielding her entire body without restricting any movement or flexibility

"That's a neat armor to have." X said. Even though he does go with power, but movement and flexibility is also important.

Boomstick: Too bad it makes her look like a dude...

Some of the members chuckle at that comment. They had to admit she looked like a guy like that.

ARM CANNON
Easy to Upgrade
Power Beam
Charge Beam
Ice Beam
Grapple Beam
Missiles

Wiz: Her primary weapon, the Arm Cannon has aquired numerous awesome upgrades over the years. Though, the basic Power Beam is a pea shooter with a pathetic range

"That really sucks, its like I never have any time to charge my guns up when firing." Axl deadpanned as everyone had to agree with him, since their weapons suffered the same thing.

Boomstick: But when it's fully charged, it'll blow your face of. BAM! Shoop Da Whoop!

"Awesome!" Marcus and Axl exclaimed. While Linda on the other hand thinks the Power Beam is
somewhat similar to their weapons attacks.

Wiz: The Arm Cannon can also use an Ice Beam, a
Grapple Beam, and a plethora of seeking and
super missiles

"Impressive." Zero simply says.

SCREWATTACK
Powerful Electric Charge
Temporary Invincibility
Extremely Fast
Namesake of an Awesome Website (Some of
members figured it out)

MORPH BALL ALT-FORM
1 Meter Diameter
Can Release Bombs
Jumping Ability
Also Called "Maru Mari"
Can Access Small or Hard to Reach Places (Linda was reminded of his sister's Ladybug Shrink)

Wiz: Samus controls the skies with a powerful and speedy Screwattack, and if there's trouble on the battlefield, she can curl up into Morph Ball mode and slip away unnoticed.

Linda and Tania found the Morph Ball
interesting for its unique abilities. Marcus wanted to do a Screwattack to rip anyone to shreds.

Boomstick: What the f...?! How does she do that?

Wiz: Bird DNA, Boomstick. Bird DNA

"And to the PJs, Mobian DNA" Axl added, and he got smothered by Linda (because of her experience) and Alia (because of being rude) for that.

POWER BOMBS
Huge Blast Radius
Deals Massive Damage
Crystal Fash Healing Ability
Deployed Only in Morph Ball Form

Boomstick: Samus also has a frekin' huge supply of Power Bombs, which will destroy anything on the screen in seconds. Nothing survives!

"Sounds very dangerous to carry around." Celia says to Linda, who nodded in agreement.

"Yes! More epic firepower!" Axl said as he was already liking this show.

Wiz: She is known to be a bounty hunter capable of taking on impossible missions, fighting massive beasts and even wiping out an entire species (The group were impressed of Samus's capabilities against those odds. But they shiver in dread when they saw the Metroid's hideous appearance). However, she often makes mistakes. Somehow, she always seems to lose her power ups and upgrades at the beginning of every mission.

Linda groaned in disappointment at that. She sometimes forget that the hunters lose all of their functions and powers after training or prepping for
a mission.

Boomstick: Man, someone get this chick a purse

"Wait, was that a sexist joke?!" Celia yelled in anger. Linda, Alia and Tania heard it and started leaking dark aura around them. Axl and Marcus only chuckled as they aren't affected by this, but got smacked in the head by their crush/girlfriend, and X and Zero were scooting away from the plotting girls.

Samus: Time to go!

Aside from the comment. Samus is definitely agile and fast, and took impossible missions and fought
dangerous beasts. And her weapons are versatile to even the odds.

Wiz: The combatants are set, let's end this debate once and for all.

Boomstick: But first, we gotta pay off my double barrel, bazooka shotgun. Thanks to Netflix.

As the advertisement was busy. The whole group started debating on who would win.

"I would go for Samus, she is agile enough to avoid Boba's attacks." Celia spoke up.

"I'm going for Boba since he's cool looking." Axl replies.

"I'll go for Boba as well." Tania added.

"I'm all for Samus here." Linda said.

"Me too." Zero voted.

"Me three." X said.

"Me four because I don't won't that flying brute to win." Alia replied

"I don't care who wins, I wanna see some violence!" Marcus said as he sees the advertisement almost over.

Boomstick: Yeah. Well it's time for a Death Battle!

The hunters first see nothing but space until they saw a ship that they assume belongs to Samus. Suddenly Boba's ship attacks her ship, causing it
be thrown out of orbit and crash land on Earth. Samus crashed intoa futuristic city and gets out and Boba hovers towards her from wherever he landed.

The group were tense as they were going to see who is the best bounty hunter.

FIGHT!

(Star Wars Episode V- Attacking a Star Destroyer)

Samus shoots her Power Beams, that fade almost instantly, not even reaching her opponent

X and Zero facepalmed at that before seeing what happened next.

Fett counters and landed on a few shots at Samus with his blaster, but Samus jumps up in the air and fired a missile at Fett, which hits. When she lands, Fett hits her with a Flamethrower. When Samus jumps back and shoots another missile, Fett flies up using his jetpack. However Samus goes after him using her Screwattack and eventually hits him, which forces him on the ground.

"Alright, now we're talking!" Axl says as he sees the action going.

When Samus lands, Fett shoots his missiles at her causing a lot of damage to her. He then fires his anti-vehicle homing missile, which Samus escapes
by going into Morph Ball mode and escapes though a doorway as the missile explodes.

"Clever" Zero said.

Fett cautiously creeps toward the doorway as Samus sneaks behind him in Morph Ball mode and plants a Power Bomb near his feet, before
exploding.

"Surprise Bi--!" Marcus said but was interrupted when his sister covered his mouth.

"Brother! Langauge!" Celia shouted at her brother as Marcus sweatdropped at his sister

Having withstand the blast, Fett sees Samus and fires a missile at her. Samus dodges by stepping to
the side and freezes Fett using her lce Beam. She then charges her Arm Cannon and at full power, Fett's frozen body starts moving as he tries to break free.

"He won't make it." Tania says in worry and Axl was crying anime tears that he lost against Alia.

Samus jumps in front of Fett and aimed her Arm Cannon toward his head.

Samus: You're mine.

Samus fired her full powered Charge Beam point- blank, knocking his Fett's head clean off from his body. His head flies back downward, clanking to the ground.

K.O.!

The Maverick Hunters were bug-eyed at what happened.

Seconds later, everyone cheered. Although Tania and Axl lost, they still give cheers to Fett who gave his all to Samus.

(Cues Super Metroid - Main Theme *Orchestrated*)

Boomstick: Holy shit! Did you see that, Wiz?! That was Awesome!

"We saw it too you know." Marcus said even though they can't hear them.

Wiz: Fett battled like a champ, but in the end, Samus's superior technology and athletic skill trumped him... hard. While her basic Power Beam failed miserably, put her Chozo DNA to work by jumping and dodging around Fett's offenses. Boba Fett, who relies more on cunning and brute force, simply didn't have the means necessary to catch Samus.

The group was impressed. Samus was too hard to hit when you only have formidable weapons. Fighting with brute force doesn't do good for
someone who has more tricks up their sleeves.

Boomstick: He was shoting all over the place, but that space chick was just too quick for him. He even tried to use homing rocket, but anybody whose blown up a lot of shit knows
anti-vehicle rockets don't work too well with people.

"No kidding sherlock." Tania deadpanned.

Wiz: Exactly. Samus is about four times smaller than the average vehicle, so there's only abouta
one in four chance for a direct hit from Fett's rocket. Not to mention she kept moving, preventing Fett from getting a solid lock on her.

"Makes sense, since her Chozo DNA give her more agility to dodge all of those hits." X commented.

Boomstick: After that screw up, Samus manage to sneak around Fett and left a little surprise at his feet.

Wiz: Fett's micro-energy field manage to minimize the damage he took from the Power Bomb, but by the point, it was all over. Samus froze Fett with her Ice Beam and finished him off with a Charge Beam to the face.

Some of them winced as they knew how Fett feel when his life flash before his eyes before being blasted clean off his body.

Boomstick: She sure stopped him cold.

Marcus and Axl laughed at the pun, Tania and Alia slightly chuckled, Zero groaned, Celia was just eating a piece of meat. And X and Linda simply smiled at their comrades having a good time.

Wiz: That's right Boomstick. The Winner is Samus Aran

As the scene ends, the group soon made their opinions.

"That was a great episode." Tania says as her boyfriend Axl nodded

"I'll admit it was cool." Linda commented.

"Yeah, but I wish the fight was cooler than that." Marcus said.

"I think the more we watch this, the more better the battles are." X informed, "Plus I think this was a refreshing experience."

"It was good." Zero stoically says.

"Let's see the next one" Celia said as the others nodded

Soon everyone was getting ready for the next one.

Linda hits the next episode.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro