(2) CHAPTER #15

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

LUCY's POV

MY eyes remained at the screen of my laptop that place above the table. I'm watching my favorite American series though from time-to-time I was distracted by the noise coming from my brother's table. Since I had nothing to do today; I decided to have a movie marathon in Zeref's library as I waited for him to finish his work.

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I know brother should work on his office but then it was Saturday and all the employees are on a day off including him. But I guess, my brother doesn't know the meaning of 'day-off'. My eyes blinked automatically when the film I've watched gave another jump scare "You should watch that movie on your room, Princess" I heard my brother said

I gave him an innocently look then pout my lips "Are you kicking me out?"

"Well, you are distracting me. So it's a yes" he said.

I roll my eyes to his but didn't say anything in return and just focus on what I've been watching. I place both arms on the table - I am watching episode six of The Walking Dead - I actually finished the entire season and just waiting for the next season to come out.

"Andre Lincoln is handsome don't you think, brother?" I said "Though he's a bit dirty but its looks so good to him"

"What?" My brother said like he was trying to understand what I am saying - I didn't answer him and just give him a signal to continue whatever he's doing. Before I got busy I will watch every movie that I want before I return to my boring adult life.

"So how was your meeting with Erza yesterday?" Zeref ask me.

I automatically close my laptop and I met his gaze "How did you I know that I met Erza yesterday?"

"Virgo told me about it, yesterday," he said in the matter-in-fact tone "So how was it?"

"Erza told me to pursue my dream" I murmur

"And?"

"I want you to do me a favor, brother," I say as I smile widely to him before I continue "I'd like you to talk with my twin brother, please"

Zeref sigh "You know it's dangerous"

I shrugged my shoulder "I just want to do what I really want this time."

"So you want me to talk to Sting, which is probably against on what you are planning," he said in the matter in fact tone.

I roll my eyes, what I expect with my brothers they are all overprotective -_- I open my mouth to say something but I immediately close it when a familiar voice echoed in the entire house. I immediately run towards the foyer and the moment our eyes had met "I miss you so much, brothers" I say with a wide smile printed on my lips and then give them tight hug "What took you so long?"

"S-Sis, c-can't breathe" I heard Sting gasped as he gently pats my head. I release them on my arms and I pouted my lips - Rogue and Sting both chuckle "I miss you too, my dear twin" he said as he gently kissed me on my forehead which makes me smile.

"You've got taller a little, Princess" Rogue said as he pulls me into a hug "I am very sorry for not being with you during your wedding" he sincerely apologize.

I grimaced but didn't give any comment about it. To give you a little background with my family - here's brief information about my brothers. Zeref and Rogue were come from an I-don't-know-place according to my parents they're a twin but they don't like they are. And this guy beside me, he is my twin brother Sting.

"You should have informed us about your arrival today," I heard my brother Zeref said from my behind.

Sting frown "Why are you going to surprise us?" he laughs "You know too well that I'm not into surprises"

I grimace "Sting, why you're acting like a gay" -_-

"What?" Sting says as his mouth form into a small 'o' "I'm not acting like a gay, Sis"

I shrugged my shoulder "Yeah you are not acting like a gay because you are gay" I said pointing my fingers to him "Don't worry twin. We accept you no matter what you gender" my eyes widened when my brother pinched both sides of my cheeks "What the fuck!"

"I'm not gay, Dumbo!" I roll my eyes and tried to remove his hand on my cheeks but since I know my brother too well, I am pretty sure that he won't let me remove it - so I did what he does. I pinched both sides of his cheeks too "Let go, Lusheee!"

"You let go, freak!"

I heard Rogue and Zeref sigh before I felt strong arms gently wrapped in my waist as Rogue remove the hands of Sting in my cheeks "Will you guys act according to your age" I heard Zeref said as he gently massages his temple "You're not a kid anymore."

"But it was Lucy fault!- Sting.

"It was Sting-ugly fault" me

"Stop!" Zeref said raising his hands - I pout my lips as I crossed my arms below my breast.

"Anyway Princess, I haven't seen your husband!" I froze in my place as I bit my lower lips "Is he on his job?" Rogue said.

Sting immediately went to the nearest sofa and sit there as he carefully looks the entire house "Do you even have kids? I heard from Zeref that you've been married to that guy for almost seven years"

"I-I... uhmm," I say.

"Are you guys divorce?" Rogue asks me innocently.

I open my mouth to say something but my words have instantly vanished in my throat - I felt Zeref arms on my shoulder "Lucy file a divorce, that man hurt our sister."

"Hurt?" Rogue and Sting said unison. I bit my lower lips when I saw the changes with their aura -it almost like they're ready to kiss someone.

"That bastard hurt my twin?" Sting said emphasizing his words "Why you didn't tell me about this, Lucy?"

"I-I..." I wanted to explain but I feel like my mind is not working properly "Just please calm down" I say

"How can we calm down! That bastard hurt you! No one is allowed to hurt you!" Sting said "Where is he now?" Rogue said.

I swallowed hard before I grab my Rogue's arms "Please calm down" I beg.

This is the reason why I didn't tell them about my situation before. I know my brothers too well, They're like a monster when they're angry.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro