(2) CHAPTER #18

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

NATSU's POV

SHE was busy on her cellphone as I continue driving my car. I really don't have any idea on where should I bring her but all I wanted to do right now is talk with her about our marriage. I mean, I can't just let go of her - not now...

"Do you even have any idea where to go, Mr. Dragneel?" she said while her eyes on still on her phone "You've been driving for almost an hour" she reminded me.

I grimace "I didn't notice it" I lied.

I heard her sigh "If you just want to waste your time--"

"I just want to be with you, Lucy," I said without waiting for her to finished her monologue. I can see confused written all over her face when I took a glance on her beautiful face "I miss you" those words came out of my lips without even realizing that I say something I never said to her before.

Her eyes wide open as her mouth slightly parted. I open my mouth to say something but she just raised her one finger like she was saying to me that I shouldn't say anything right now.

"Why are you doing this?" she asks me, confused is all over her face right this moment "Don't you think, that what you are doing is far too late?"

"I know" I whisper under my breath but enough for her to be heard.

"Then stop this" she begs "I really want to go home, I am sure that my brothers are worried about my whereabouts"

Brothers?

"Just give me this day Lucy, Please," I say "I promise you that after this I'll be gone just give me this day"

Lucy pouts her lips as she crossed her arms over her chest. She studied my face for I don't know how long before she nodded.

SHE gave me disbelief look the moment I park my car in front of the establishment "Are you sure that we are in the proper place, Mr. Dragneel?" she asked me.

I gave her a shy smile and nodded to her. Well, I really want to explore this place since the moment I saw this but I just don't have enough time to pampering because of my works.

"Will you explore this place with me?" I ask her shyly.

Lucy smiles brightly as she grabs my hand and nodded "Sure but I just want you to know that these will be my first ever visit in the amusement park. So I'm kind of nervous"

"I'm happy to be with you on your first visit here" The whole place is beautiful and it's sound fun in each ride that I can see. Natsu squeeze my hand making me look on her beautiful face.

"What is it?"

"Let's go and ride that one," she said pointing them to one of those rides that twirl around as it goes up into the air and backs down.

"W-What?"

"What's wrong it sounds fun. C' mon Natsu, please pretty please " she said. I nodded to her as drag me on the specific ride that she wanted to try.

I paid the worker for us, my hearts is beating so fast not because of Lucy smile but because this is my first time, riding on this kind of rides. A worker helps us fastened the large metal bar against on our body. I held Lucy hands when I felt the rides move a little.

LUCY'S POV

NATSU'S gripped tighten against my hands and I saw his face turn into a shade of green "The ride hasn't started yet" I yelled as Natsu hung his body over the bar. A few seconds later, loud music began to play as the large seat started to swing.

In the end, Natsu ended up hugging my neck, I don't know what I fell... I actually want to laugh but I also want to scream as the ride was up swirling in the air...

After that Natsu laid on the floor next to the entrance of the ride until his face finally cleared from sickness. I walked over him and gave a hand out to help him off the ground. Natsu grabbed it and pulled himself up. He let go afterward and swept his hands against his jeans, getting all the dirt off them. "So Natsu, where do you want to go now?" I ask him.

He looks on me and pout, and I hate to admit it but he looks so cute while doing it.

He frowned "Ugh, I think my stomach will explode if I do," he swiped the sweat from her face.

I laugh "Do you want to walk for a while, and after that, we could ride again and again and again and again. "

He smiles at me "I would love that, but maybe we should go there first. I need to buy something. "

I didn't say anything as he held my hands and walk on the store. And that what it hits me. He will buy our first picture. My face blush for what I've said. My face and Natsu's face are closed and Natsu was hugging me tight like he was afraid about something. Natsu looks on me as he smiles " It's the best shot ever, I would make this big and frame this picture."

"What?"

"What do you mean what? this is the best shot. " He winks on me. " I'll display this. "

"You can't do that," I says

Natsu frown as he looks directly on my eyes "Why?" he asks me innocently.

I rolled my eyes as I cross my arms below my breast "It's because... it's not even cute... look at your face, you aren't smiling on that picture so why you need to display it"

He smiles on me as he took away the strand of my hair tugging it on my ear, "I have my own reasons, Lucy," he said obviously he was trying to close this topic. I let out a frustrated sigh but didn't say anything.

"But if you want," he pauses "We could lots of pictures that this and then I'll choose what to display in our house"

"You're unbelievable," I say

"I know, wifey," he said before he flashes a wink on me "Game?"

"Game."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro