(2) CHAPTER #26

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

LUCY's POV

IT'S BEEN a month since we decided to start all over again. And I admit, that our relationship is much better than before. I mean, Natsu really treats me like I am the most expensive gem that he had ever have. He really does make sure that he attend everything that I need. If you are going to ask me about the problem with his company - I'd like to assure you that I already fixed it -- I mean, we fixed it.

My sentiment was cut off short when I heard my name-calling by the announcer, I picked up my helmet and make my way out of the stage. The entire stadium is now getting wild as I wave my hands to them "Lucy Heartfilia - Dragneel, is a former clothes model in Erza Scarlet - Fernandez company. She was also the only daughter in Heartfilia family and the twin sister of the back to back champion in the last tournament in Washington, D.C. Sting Heartfilia" the announcer said.

The cheers coming from the audience get wild when they heard my brother's name. Great -_- I never knew that my crazy twin is popular.

I looked at my right where I saw my siblings holding a banner of my name. I smiled and wave my hand at them, on the other hand, I almost laughed, when I saw the face of my pale husband. I saw Sting mouth "He's fucking nervous, Sis"

I laughed before I jump on the stage and went to them. Sting gets the hand of my husband before he reached for my hand "Hubby" I almost shout because of the loud cheer of the audience.

"God, wifey..." he says "Please just withdraw this game. I'm really worried about your safety"

"Chill, hubby," I say as I reached for his cheeks and gently caressed it "I will win this for you"

"I will everything that you want me to do," he said emphasizing all his words "Just please"

"Nope."

"Stop the lovey-dovey" I heard my twin brother says. I glare him making him laugh

"I love you, Natsu," I say truthfully "See you later"

NATSU's POV

THE RACE started and I'm so fucking worried about my wife. I heard the cheer of the fans and the announcer. " Lucy will win this... " Rogue said as I felt him leaning on his chair. 

"Yeah... " Zeref said. "Look at that... Lucy's car is in proper conditions and the way she drove her car is quite good. " Zeref commented. 

"Hey... stop saying that my twin will win this. She needs to lose. " Sting yelled on my sides making my ears hurt. Damn this guy is very noisy like Lucy. My wife.

"Why are you saying that she's your twin, Sting you should support her," Rogue said in an annoying voice he had. And I could imagine that he was frowning right now.

"She's my twin and I love her. But we made a bet, and if she wins this race then I'll say my goodbyes to my beloved car. And I won't do it. My car is miiiiiiiine" Sting said laughing like a witch. I sigh.

"Then why did you make bet on her. If in the first place; you don't want to give your car?" Zeref ask him.

"Urgh! Because I thought she will be lost this race, but looking on her opponent. God! Even I drove in one hand, I can win this game. Look Lucy's already on the last lap and she's the lead car... and the next car is far for her car. Urgh!" Sting said making me confuse if he really wants his twin to lost or he was giving her a compliment.

"So Natsu.. what are you thinking now..?" I heard Zeref asked me.

I sigh "I'm thinking on what she will ask me to do after she wins this." I said.

"Ooooh, maybe you will do the Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele bed scene with matching tying you on the bed. Ohlalala! I don't know that my twin is a pervert----AWW... WHY DID YOU HIT ME, ROGUE?" Sting whine.

"You're the one who's thinking on that way. You're the pervert, not her." Rogue said.

"Lucy's win... " Zeref said and the exact moment he said those words I heard a loud roar of the crowd followed my cheer.

I smile secretly... As I imagine my wife, Lucy smiling towards us. I can feel that she's happy... I could feel it... even though I couldn't see her.

LUCY'S POV

"DID you say your final goodbye Sting? " I asked him with a mischievous smile on my lips. He frowns on me as he gives the key of his Chevrolet SS on me. "Any last words?" I tease him.

He rolled his eyes on me, "Just... Just take care of my baby, Princess." 

"Baby?" I look on her disbelief as I burst on laughing, patting his shoulder "C' Mon... why don't you go somewhere out there to find the woman who will give you a real baby." I said.

Sting pinch the side of my cheeks as I cried out, begging from him to let my cheeks go "Stop your big mouth, Lucy. I will win my baby's back on you so you better watch out." he said.

"Lerrr mheer goeer" I said. 

"What?" he asked me.

I mentally bite my lower lips then I reach his cheeks then pinch him really hard. "Awww..." he whines.

"STOP THAT CHILDREN!" Zeref-nii makes us separate as I shot my twin my glare. Zeref-nii sigh "Stop being so immature. For Christ's sake." he said.

"S/He pinched my cheeks" Sting and I shouted pointing each other. 

I felt the strong arms around my waist as he pulled me closer on his body. I look on him and smile as I saw his worried face. "Hi..." I said.

"Hello... Wifey," he said smiling on me sadly. He held my hand and kiss the back of my hands as he squeezes it a little making me smile on his sweet gesture. "Did you get hurt? Or wound? Tell me and I'll bring you on the hospital." he said.

I smile widely to him as I snake my hands around his shoulder, leaning on over him "I did get hurt." I said. My brother's eyes widen as they look on me. 

"What? Where? "- Rogue

"Sting called the medic... Lucy needs to be treated." - Zeref-nii.

"W-What? Where's the medic? " Sting said running from side to sides. His face is very pale like he was about to faint. 

"Lucy, wifey... Where? Tell me? please" Natsu said worriedly.

I give him a peck kiss on his lips "How about kissing my lips and my imaginary wound will be fade." I said.

"EEEEEEWWW... CORNY!" My brothers whine as they look on me with that disgust on their faces. I was about to speak; when Natsu tilted my head and kiss me fully on my lips.

Kissing me very passionately. 

Hmmm... And this more I like it.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro