(2) CHAPTER #28

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

LUCY's POV

I CONTINUE peeling off the apple in front of me as I completely ignore the stares that the nurse gave to me as they did their job. I'm used on how they looked at me since we've been staying at the hospital for almost a week and this kind of scenario is not new to them.

I'm currently sitting in my husband's lap while his hands are playing with the tip of my hair. I smile secretly but didn't say anything in return. I looked at the nurse who's been standing there "Is there anything wrong?"

"Ma'am with all due respect, what you are doing in the patient is not really good on his health"

I open my mouth to say something but close it when I felt Natsu's arm wrapped in my waist pulling me closer to his "I really hate people who keep minding other people's business," he scowled.

The nurse opens his mouth to say something but I just raised my hand to stop him from saying anything. I looked at my husband face "Hubby, we have to listen to them"

"But I want you near to me, besides my lap is nothing to do with my eyes" he explains.

I looked at the nurse and smile "Can I know the schedule about the removal of his bandage?"

"It will be after lunch, Ma'am" he says

"Thank you" I felt Natsu's tightened his grip on me - I smile on the nurse and asked him if he could leave us so I could talk to my husband. When the nurse finally disappear inside the room, I gently caressed his cheeks "Are you alright, Natsu?"

Natsu buried his face on my neck "I'm scared..." he murmurs.

I frown before I place the knife and apply carefully at the side of his bed "Why?"

"What if... the operation is not really successful. I can't... can't---" I didn't let him finished his words and I instantly shut him up by kissing him.

Our kiss went from slow to frantic, our hands touching each other ... searching for something we don't know, like we want to explore each other mouth. His kisses were hard but it didn't hurt. I throw my arms around his neck as I felt his hand on my waist. I slightly push him until he was leaning against his pillow.

I moan when his lips went down on my neck. My mouth parted when I felt his finger touching the corner of my breast.

"Natsu" I groan when he inserted his hand inside my shirt and carefully tease my peak while his lips were busy giving kisses to my sensitive part of my neck.

He pulled me closer as if I was not close enough. My eyes snapped open when I felt his tongue lashing in my neck down to my collar bone "I want you, Wifey" he murmurs against my neck. My hands tangling with his hair as his lips went back to my lips.

"Umm... the door is not locked" - Zeref.

I froze in my spot the moment I heard my brother's voice echoed in the entire room. I looked at them, and I blush furiously when I saw how they blushing as they divert their attention on something else.

"Maybe we should back later, I guess" Rogue said.

Sting salute at me before he winks "Ermm... maybe you should always lock the door"

"No... it's okay" I heard Natsu say

NO! IT'S NOT FUCKING OKAY!

O//////O

It's not okay! I need to have surgery. I need to change my face and run away from here or maybe I'll just hypnotize my brothers and make them forget about it.

THE DOCTOR carefully removing Natsu's bandage on his eyes. After that incident, it's a good thing that the doctor arrived early on his schedule. It really saves me from their teasing. I felt Natsu's squeezing my hand, I smile and kiss the back of his hand. My brothers are looking on us, Sting was pouting while Rogue and Zeref-nii were reading a magazine. Urgh! I glare them. Great just great... 

"Don't mind them?" Natsu said squeezing my hands.

"I don't mind them... they just irritating the hell out of me," I said pouting. 

Natsu laugh he was about to speak when the doctor cleared his throat, "Okay... Sir, slowly open your eyes" he said holding the forehead of Natsu, " Then look on the light in front of you." he said, getting his small flashlights on his pocket. 

Natsu slowly opens his eyes but he close it when he tried to look on the light. They did that for almost five minutes, the doctor put his pocket. Natsu slowly looks on me, pain cross on his onyx eyes... "Lucy... wifey... where are you?"

A tear fell on my eyes. My brother went to my back holding on my shoulder, "Natsu... I'm here on your side." I said holding his hands.

His mouth parted a little as if he realized something and then a tear escaped from his eyes that cue others to follow "I can't see your face. I can't see my surroundings. What's going on... I thought the operation was successes? Why I can't see you Wifey?" he said crying. I shook my hands as I pulled him on a hug. 

"Doc, what's going on?" I heard Zeref said.

" Well... as you can see the operation was successes but the problem is... well how can I explain this on simple words." he pauses then he shows us his fist and his hands, "This fist is the retina of your husband. And this palm is the one who covered it; the reason why he can't see The palm also representative of the blood on his eyes. But at soon that the covered was gone. His eyes will back on the normal."

"Then how long he will stay on being blind?" - Rogue said.

"Maybe later, days or maybe for a week," the doctor said as he dismissed himself on our room.

I look on Natsu who's crying on my shoulder. And I can't help but feel sad for my husband. My poor Natsu.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro