(2) CHAPTER #33

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N: WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! SPG ALERT!

LUCY's POV

MY smile never leaves my lips as I continue looking at him as he does his work as the CEO of his company. It's been a month since his eyes went back to normal, a month since the last time I passed out - actually since that day, Natsu really makes sure that I'm always by his side whenever he go or I go.

I yawn as I stretched my limbs "Are you tired? Do you wanna go home?" I heard Natsu say making me stop for whatever I doing.

I shook my head "I rather stay here with you" I pouted my lips, "Besides, you look hot while working here" I mumble.

He arches a brow, amused "So I'm not hot if I don't seat on this chair and work my ass" I beam at him before I shook my head.

I bit my lower lips when he stood up, I gave him an innocent look when he takes his sit right next to me "I'm not hot if I'm not working"

"Nope," I say.

Natsu leans over me until his face is in my neck. I blush furiously, I felt Natsu's hand on my chin as he makes me look to him - I open my mouth to say something but plunged his tongue to mine exploring my mouth like he used to do. My grab on his suit as I answered his intense kiss, I like kissing him... it always felt like he's bringing me to a different place.

I whimper in surprise when I felt him grab tightly below my behind and pulled me until I straddle him. I throw my arms around his shoulder as I tightened my grips on him - hiss kisses went down on my neck as his hand starting to roam in my body, "Hubby..."

I looked at him when without a warning, he walked towards the other part of his office. I saw him pressed a 'button' before a secret door opened. My head snapped as I look the entire room -  it was like the room that we have in our house the only difference is the view of the city. I heard a soft 'thud' when he closes the door before he made his way on the bed.

I look at him with hooded eyes, as he carefully laid me on the soft bed "I never knew you have this secret room" I whisper.

He didn't say anything and just lowered his head as his hand snaked inside my blouse. My body bucked as he gently tugged my sensitive bud. My hands went to his chest as I slowly roam until I found my destination. I didn't think twice and I grasp on his rock manhood tight. My hands gliding down and up, repeatedly. Another growl came out on his lips and to my surprise. He pulled my blouse above my head and threw it aside, his hand immediately cupping the swell of my breast.

"Say it..."

"W-What?" My mouth parted as he keeps on pleasuring me.

"That... I'm hot especially when I'm on top of you" he says as he tugged down my legs the tiny piece of clothes that I'm wearing and without breaking our eye contact, he parted my legs and touched me there. His fingers worked me with a feather touch, sliding on my wet sensitive core "I'm waiting for your answer, wifey," he says as his kisses slowly go down until his face reached for my abdomen.

I gasped his name delight when he continues worshipping my body with each flick of his tongue and grazes of fingers. I grasp on the sheet with both hands, my body having a mind of its own is moving with his hand that continue to send an intense wave of electricity all over me.

My body gave a surprise jolt when I felt something warm and hand nudge at my entrance "I haven't heard your answer yet, Wifey" his whispered, his voice rough with pure need.

I moan "Yes" I arched my back as I waited for him to entered "You're hot" I moan when I felt his tip entered with my entrance - I throw my arms around his shoulder as I pulled him closer to me "Harder, hubby" I groan.

He held my hip while his other hand is on my leg, then he moved. Deeper.... and harder but slowly inside me. My mouth parted as he keeps on moving inside me - I feel so full of him.

"Lucy" he groans as he kissed me on my lips with another intense kiss as he continues move his thing inside and out.

I shouted his name when I climax joined his. I can feel the warm shot of his release inside me making me quivered in response. He collapsed on top of me as we both catch our breath. Natsu removes his thing inside me as he looks at me directly on my eyes.

I gently caressed his cheeks as I smile to him "I love you, Natsu Dragneel" I sincerely said.

He closed his eyes and pulled me closer to his body and just held me. Even if he can't say it yet... I'm contented. To be just his arms. Because if he can't say it... I know that feels the same way.

I STIR when I felt his kisses on my cheeks. I roll very carefully to the other side of the bed taking all the room that remained "Natsu..." I mumbled.

"Hi, sleepyhead" he smiles "Its time for us to eat our lunch"

"But I'm tired," I mumble "I just want to stay here," I said before closing my eyes once again.

"Wifey, as much as I want you to take a rest. You can't. Our baby is hungry too and I can hear your stomach calling for food"

I rolled my eyes "Fine"

I fixed myself as him watching every move I did. When I think I'm ready to go, I looked at him and smile "So am I pretty?" I asked him.

He beams at me "Beautiful"

I nod at him. Moving with lithe athletic grace to the door, he opens it wide. I look on him and smile again. "After you, Wifey." He gives me a small smile.

Thea and the other brunette look up, equally surprised when we saw us. "Where's your coat, Mrs. Dragneel?" Natsu ask me innocently.

"Here, Mrs. Dragneel." Thea leaps up and retrieves my jacket, which Natsu takes from her before she can hand it to me. He holds it up and, feeling ridiculously self-conscious, I shrug it on. Natsu places his hands for a moment on my shoulders. I smile when our skin touches. Natsu snakes his arms around my waist, pulling me closer on him. His long index finger presses the button summoning the elevator, and we stand to wait, I can't help but smile as we waited on the elevator. 

I can feel his stares on me. So I looked on me and I saw him looking on me curiously. "You look so happy, Wifey?" he said. I smile on him brightly and didn't bother to answer his question.

We ate in the restaurant, Natsu ordered a different dish that good for myself and to our baby. I eat everything on my plate and I'm fully aware that Natsu was looking on me tenderly. I ignore him since I'm hungry and I don't know why -_-

You're pregnant, dummy. 

I mentally rolled my eyes on my inner goddess who's eyeing me for not remembering about our baby. Urgh! I felt like I gain weight. 

I look around and I notice that we're only the customer in this restaurant. I frowned... There's something wrong with this restaurant.

I felt Natsu's thumb on the corner of my lips, I look on him innocently as he smiles on me sweetly. "What?" I asked him. He shook his head as I felt him remove something on the corner of my lips. Placing his thumb on his lips and suck it making me blush. 

"I like to see you eat like this," he said.

"But I'm gaining weight? I'm not sexy and hot anymore." I said pouting.

"Your sexy and hot trust me, Wifey," he said winking on me. I smile widely. Natsu's is really cute and handsome. God! I never imagine myself having a lunch date with him. I never thought that this day will come in our marriage life. Natsu caresses my cheeks so I look on his worried eyes. "What's wrong?" he asked me worriedly.

I shook my head and smile on him. "I'm happy that you are here with me. Thank you for everything." I said between my sobs. I offer him a tentative smile and caress his cheek.

His brow furrows. "Everything?" 

"Everything."

He looks momentarily confused, but it's fleeting and his eyes widen with anticipation. "Here." He hands me a small, exquisitely wrapped box with a tiny gift card. 

I look on him, I sense Natsu's anxiety and excitement, and it's infectious. I read the card.

Wifey...
Happy birthday, beautiful.
Your hubby
Natsu Dragneel.

It's my birthday? W-wow... I forgot about my birthday. And this card is very sweet. I look back on him "I love you, too," I murmur, smiling at him. 

He grins. "Open it."

Unwrapping the paper carefully so it doesn't tear, I find a beautiful red leather box. Cartier. It's familiar, thanks to my second-chance earrings and my watch. Cautiously, I open the box to discover a delicate charm bracelet of silver, or platinum or white gold—I don't know, but it's absolutely enchanting. Attached to it are several charms: Letter N and L, fire and keys.. I look up at him, bemused. 

"Fire because... I'm always on fire since Lisanna died... Like all I want to do is to go on the street, acting like an asshole. I'm a lost soul." he said reaching my hands; squeezing it a little "Keys.. because you open my heart to love again. I thought that. When she died, I'll never fell in love to anyone. But here I am now.. madly in love with you. Lucy Heartfilia-Dragneel, My wifey." he pauses walking over me as he kneels down in front of me.

"You are the key of my heart and soul, Lucy," he whispers. "You are my cure. You are my light in the darkness. I'm nothing without you."

Tears prick my eyes. I launch myself at him, curling my arms around his neck and settling into his lap. "It's such a thoughtful present. I love it. Thank you." I murmur against his ear. Oh, he smells so good—clean, of fresh linen, body wash, and Natsu. Like home, my home. My threatened tears begin to fall. 

He groans softly and enfolds me in his embrace. 

"I don't know what I'd do without you." My voice cracks as I try to hold back the overwhelming swell of emotion. 

He swallows hard and tightens his hold on me. "Please don't cry." 

I sniff in a rather unladylike way. "I'm sorry. I'm just so happy and sad and anxious at the same time. It's bittersweet."

"Hey." His voice is feather-soft. Tipping my head back, he plants a gentle kiss on my lips. "I understand."

"I know," I whisper, and I'm rewarded with his shy smile again.

I wish I could stop the time, right now. I don't want to end this... because I had a feeling this moment will not last for so long.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro