5 Questions for You Guys

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I was tagged by DawnstarofSkyClan to do this challenge (i probably got the username wrong :p)

Basically what ya gotta do is ask 5 questions for the readers that they can answer in the comments. Then any and all tagged people can ask their own 5 questions. :3 It's that simple.

SO

1: What is your favorite of my books, and why?

2: Why did you join Wattpad?

3: What is your favorite book genre?

4: If you're a follower, why did you follow me? If you're not, then please become one! But for now, non-followers, um... Do you like waffles?

5: If you could go anywhere, where would you go?

NOW I'LL ANSWER MY OWN QUESTIONS BECAUSE PURPLE. *implodes*

1: I'm proud of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Island of Mysteries, except I haven't updated lately so it's all meh (But I'll update it! Trust me!) I really enjoy writing the Warrior Kitties Truth or Dare Show, and Epic Warrior Randomness & Spoofs Yay, because they're funny and lighthearted, and I like making people laugh, and of course, they're my most successful books! (so far)

2: Someone on another site mentioned this place, so I decided I'd check it out.

3: Fantasy, because Warriors, and Humor and Random, because I like laughing

4: I technically can't follow myself, but... YEAH I LIKE WAFFLES

5: I'd probably stay in bed xD But if I had to go SOMEWHERE, maybe I could go on a tour of all the zoos in the United States (in which I live). Maybe other countries, too.

I TAG PEOPLE TO ASK QUESTIONS NOW

@Purple_Epicness

@SliceoReggaepie

@the_crafty_warrior

@PikachuOnFire

@StarlightKitsune

You guys, don't forget to tag people and answer my questions in the comments! :3

The latter applies for you everyone else, too! :3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro