3 am life updates i didnt tell you guys about

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

OKAY SO I WENT TO THE SABRINA CARPENTER CONCERT SND TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT IN MARCH RIGHT IT WAS SOOOO FUN I LOVEF IT I HAD SO MUCH FUN and for tswift i recreated her 22 outfit look it was so fun and so cool

then it was graduation pics and that was fun all my friends were there obvi

THEN IT WAS PROMMMM YESSSSSSS IT WAS SO FUN MY DRESS WAS HOT PINK (duh???) and i had so much fun!!!

we also had state mpas for chorus and we got superiors so uhm. YEAH WERE THE BEST!!! we also had our spring concert and it was the final one for seniors so it was a very emotional night for me

and now its may.... theres like two weeks of school left and until i graduate and omg im so excited but also sad 😢😢😢 like omg i really did it??? im graduating high school this is so surreal

oh yeah i also got a job in march and its been fun

one of my coworkers is kiiiinda cute and apparently we went to the same middle school together and so i checked the yearbook and HE WAS RIGHT. but anyways thats off topic becuz hes kinda cute but like??? yknow??? idk if i really see him like THAT or if i just think hes cute but hes funny too and weve been getting closer cuz we work the same shifts a lot

OKAY THATS ALL i think i might be updating this more or i might disappear again for like a year or two who knows

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro