❝ 2.2 ❞

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

option 3, Falcondusk

"I choose Falcondusk. He is always a loyal warrior to WindClan and he follows the right path. He is also a great fighter in battles." Barkpaw mewed as all heads turned to him.

Many cats nodded as the attention was shifted back to the tom. The tom asked, "What do you think?"

"Falcondusk! Falcondusk! Falcondusk!" The crowd cheered as Falcondusk stood. He mewed, "Thank you for choosing me. I will surely lead WindClan better! Lilypetal, can you please help me get to the Moonstone to receive my nine lives?"

Lilypetal replied apologetically, "I am sorry. I have something to do. Barkpaw shall accompany you."

Falcondusk raised his eyebrow as Barkpaw paddled into the medicine cat den. He quickly packed two traveling herbs and they were ready for the trip.

~~~

"Barkpaw, are you thinking what I am thinking?" Falcondusk mewed suddenly as Barkpaw looked up with surprise.

The sky became darker as the fireflies were dancing in the dark. The paths in front of them darkened. Every tree branch could be a predator...There would always be surprises out in the woods, creeping slowly towards them. 

Barkpaw's ears were pickled, his eyes were glued on the path in front of him. His tail raised with alarm as his eyes narrowed. 

"What?" Barkpaw asked as he had no clue of what his father has said.

Falcondusk smirked as he teased, "Still a mouse-brain, huh?" When Barkpaw looked at him confusedly, he let out a heavy sigh. 

"Fine," he mewed, "I think that Shadedstar's death is not normal."

"Normal?" Barkpaw burst out laughing as he mewed, "Of course it is not normal!"

Falcondusk rolled his eyes as he claimed, "No, I mean, a cat might have poisoned him or something."

Poison.

The word hit Barkpaw as his eyes widened. 

Poison. Poison. Poison.

The word has echoed in his head as his thought raced to many directions. Questions were asked and answers were given.

He remembered. 

"I am not doing it. Why do you want me to deliver deathberries to Shadedstar? And who are you talking to?"

"I am sorry, Barkpaw. But it is...a secret between Shadedstar and me."

Barkpaw's ears twitched as Lilypetal's eyes turned misty. She headed towards Barkpaw as she took the oak leaf. 

Barkpaw avoided her eyes. He glanced at Lilypetal racing out of the den with the oak leaf and the words that Lilypetal had said rang in his ears.

It was Lilypetal who poisoned Shadedstar. Not a cat would have known deathberries better than her.

But there would have been more possibilities too! A voice called in his mind.

What if...

"Barkpaw, why aren't you talking? What are you thinking?" Falcondusk questioned as he looked Barkpaw in the eyes.

Barkpaw stared at Falcondusk as he continued, "Do you know the murderer of Shadedstar? If yes, I will punish whoever that did that."

>> "I know who it is, it is Lilypetal." (pointing it out bluntly)

>> "I think it is Lilypetal...but...I am not sure." (claiming that Lilypetal may be the murderer)

>> "I-I don't know" (further investigate before telling)

>> "I-I shouldn't have known, right?" (hiding your thoughts)

>> "Shadedstar would have died because of reasons other than being killed. it might not be an accident at all" (doubting Falcondusk)

Vote and discuss here --->

For those who are the first time submitting your characters, please read below. For those who already know, if you want to read it, then go and read below.

I am going to give a little explanation of what will happen in my character applications whether the character is evil or not is decided by me so the creator of the character doesn't know it themselves. This is aimed at me to find the best character to play the job. Therefore, the readers that have played this type of game before will not focus on telling me whether they want their characters are evil or not, but focusing on guessing whether their characters are evil or not which are much more fun than knowing the truth.

Yep, the game is still on.

Another thing, I have just finished all my exams and a holiday that lasts two days are waving hands to me! So hopefully, I can do something productive during this period and I hope I can at least write a sentence in Camouflage.

Just a little reminder, I might not update Medicine every day depending on my school workload (I still have school until July 11) so let's see what I can do.

*shameless self-promotion* Please go and check my books out if you are interested in this game. I have promised all of you that Bonus Chapter of Colourblind will be published if that book reaches 300 votes (That book is about #blacklivesmatter)

Also, check out Camouflage too! That is a fanfiction based on kittypets and mysteries that-I promise-definitely original (ask my readers if you don't believe)

There is also a poorly edited and written StarClan fanfiction called Shooting Star which I will go all nuts telling about intense stories. I will edit it hopefully soon in Summer and write an ending for it (keyword: hopefully)

Thank you, everyone! Have a wonderful day!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro