2. LES

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A day later.

I yawned sitting up from my bed, the moonlight shining in through my blinds as I rubbed my eyes in annoyance that I couldn't fall asleep. I'd been laying here for three hours with no luck.

They moved my bed into my place a day ago and I was happy to sleep in my own bed, perhaps i slept a little too long since now I can't sleep anymore.

I got up with a huff and grabbed a baggy hoodie as well as some sweatpants and changed into them, I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my phone checking the time..

3:24 AM

Biting the inside of my cheek I stuffed my phone in my pocket and opened the drawer of my nightstand, my pocket knife next up being put into my pocket, I never leave my house unarmed.

Especially at night.

I left my house, walking out my door and closing it behind me, I didn't know why I came out here.. I guess I needed some fresh air. After all I didn't have a tv yet, my old one broke so I left it and have yet to get a new one.

I walked out onto my small porch and sat on the steps, I took in a deep breath and stared up at the moon for a moment taking in the sight. I've always loved the thought of the universe and astrology.

Flick! Flick!

I turned to my right at the sounds only to see yumi, he was leaning against one of their cars in the driveway with something between his lips as well as a lighter as he stared up at the sky, the moonlight painted over his face like a Van Gogh art piece. Specifically starry night.

He had on a red hoodie as well as some black basket ball shorts and some slides, his hair was messy and his bangs lay over his eyes ever so slightly as he put the lighter into his pocket.

God did I just now realize how fine that man was? And he was pretty too, real pretty, how do you manage to be both?

I stared at him for a moment, taking him in before getting up and making my way over, he noticed me quickly and plucked the thing from between his lips, holding it between his pointer and middle finger.

"..y/n? What are you doing out here?"

"I could ask you the same blake.." I was now at his side leaning against the car too, he had a blunt in his fingers.

My eyes flicked to his, immediately getting put in a trance under his low gaze as he stared down at me and took a puff from the blunt, blowing out the smoke away from my face before motioning to it "this is why, also didn't I tell you not to call me that? It's weird, it feels like your being formal with me"

I laughed a little at his words and subtle disgust that flashed on his face as he thought about it, I could not get my eyes off this man, I probably looked like a creep right now "yeah that's why I called you it, and you came out here just to smoke?"

He rolled his eyes and nodded before motioning the blunt to me, I had a fair time with weed in my high school days. I was a heavy smoker, part of a certain group of kids who probably weren't the best to hang out with.

I grabbed the blunt between my fingers and placed it to my lips, my instincts kicking back in as I took a good puff and handed it back, I held it in for a moment before letting out a fat cloud away from his face and I stared up at the stars.

I didn't exactly miss this feeling, but every once in a while it comes in handy for calming the nerves.

"Experienced?.." he took another puff, keeping his eyes fixed on my side profile, no shame in it as his eyes wandered across my face like he was making sure he burned the image into his brain.

I felt a drop in my stomach feeling his gaze "yeah.. I was apart of a bad group in high school.."

He nodded in understanding with a small hum as he stared back out at the stars as well "I see.. well I have to say the way you hit that blunt was.. one of the hottest things I've seen in a while." Confidence laced his tone

My head snapped in his direction with confusion, although I couldn't stop my face from flushing and my stomach from doing flips, I just met this guy and he's calling me hot? Maybe it's just the weed.. "..uh right.. thanks?.."

He laughed a little at my unsure comment as his gaze locked with mine, what was up with this guy? And why was I feeling like this. I haven't felt this way in years.. not since my last ex.

this fucking weed must be strong.

It's just the weed.

My mind was hazy and my vision was a little weird as I stared back at him, the blunt between his fingers as his eyes wandered over me.. lower and.. lower, he was taking me in completely with ZERO shame in it. He wanted me to see.

He's dangerous.. yeah i need to end this quick.

I tore my eyes away from him before clearing my throat and taking out my phone, I pretended to check the time and told him I had to go

"Already?.. damn.. see you tomorrow then.." he seemed bummed

As soon as he said that I quickly headed inside and shut the door behind me, I slapped myself gently a few times trying to gain any sense. But my mind was so fuzzy, I just needed to sleep.

But one things for sure, that. Can't happen.

I do not need to get played again and plus I JUST met the guy.. why would he act like that? And what would my brother even think.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro