1 - Melody

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Daddy! Daddy!" A young girl yells. "Melody!" Her father yells back when he turns to see her being chased. "Hunters" he said with a growl. "Toothless! Here boy!" He yells for his dragon. "Daddy help me!" The girl yells again. "Daddy save me from them!!" She yells one last time....

Hiccup shot right up panting. Astrid fluttered her eyes open. "You ok hun?" She asks him. "U-uh. Yeah" he says in return. Then there was a thud from out side. "What the?" He mumbles before standing up. Then he heard a sound he knew. "What was that?" Astrid looks at him "toothless's plasma blast" was all He said. He bolts out the door. "Melody!" He yells to his 14 year old daughter. He saw toothless protecting her from something. Astrid came running. "Oh no! Melody!" Astrid yells. The young girl turns around at the sound of her name. "Mom! Dad!" She yells for them. "It's him! The man you talk about!!" She yells. "Haha. Good to hear you talk about me Hiccup the dragon rider." The voice was unmistakable. "Vigo step away from my daughter and dragon. Leave this island" Hiccup demands. "Now now now. Do you really think I would do that?" He replies while glancing at Melody who was being guarded by Toothless. "Leave her alone!" Astrid yells. "Oh don't worry, I won't hurt her....yet" Vigo says Then trails off. He glances back at Toothless and then raises his arm. An arrow was shot and caught him off guard. He cried out before tumbling over. "Toothless!" Hiccup And Melody both yell. Hiccup had drawn his attention to Toothless. "Hey! Get your grubby hands off me!!" Melody screamed. "No! Melody!!" Hiccup and Astrid both yell. "Barf belch now!" The twins yells and go to fire at Vigo. "No don't shoot!! They have Melody!" Hiccup demands. The twins lower their dragon. "Now stay back. You stay away from us and she will not be killed. But if you try to follow us we will kill her... do you understand" Vigo warns the riders. All the riders had a glare on their faces. "Mom...Dad..." Melody mumbles then gets pulled by Vigo. "Ow! Stop that hurts!" He pulls her by the hair towards his boat. "Dad! Please! Don't let him take me! Please!" She yells one last time. "Shut up you brat" Vigo says before knocking the young girl out cold. "No... Melody..." Astrid fell into Hiccup. "Don't worry, they won't get far! Not while I'm here!" Another young girl yells before hoping on her dragon. "No! Terra! Get down here this instant!" Fish-legs yells for his daughter. "Terra come back! You'll get killed!!" Heather yells to her daughter. "I'll be ok! I need to save my friend!" She yells before riding off after the boat. "Hiccup please, we have to go. They have our children" heather approaches him with pleading eyes. "Heather... I'm sorry. We can't risk them being killed. We need to formulate a plan. Then we will go." He yells her. "But-" "but nothing. Terra has Windwhip, a very powerful Razorwhip, and Melody has.. well.. terra. They will be ok and trust me. I'm worried too, that's my daughter out there too" he tells her and she lets out a small growl then turns to her husband Fish-legs. He opens his arms wide to let Hetaher hug him.

"We will get you girls I promise." Hiccup said to himself not loud enough for anyone to hear.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro