3 - The Boys

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Now. Who are you?" I ask while we glide through the air. "I'm Kane, and this is Liam" said the boy with light blonde hair then pointed to the other boy with red hair. "Cool, I'm Melody. Where did you guys learn to ride dragons like that?" I ask them. "Well.. we are huge fans of Hiccup Haddock. He is awesome, so we made it a point to learn and ride like him" Liam said. I didn't say anything. "Well, what about you? You seem pretty good" Kane asks. "Well, you may not believe me but, my name is Melody Haddock" it was all I needed to say. Kane and his dragon stoped and stared at me. "Wait.. you are Hiccups daughter?! What were you doing down there on that ship alone?!" Kane questions. "I was captured. And taken from my family." I pause. "When?" Liam asked me. "Well what day is it?" I ask to try and figure out when I was taken. "It's Friday" Kane answers. "Well, then yesterday morning" I inform them. "Ok, so not terrible. You aren't hurt are you?" Kane questioned again. "No I'm fine, just ready be home" "on the edge!" Liam yelled. "Uh yeah. That's where I live." I was confused. "We can take you! We can help you home." Kane offered. "That would be amazing, considering I have no clue where we are" I admit. Then all of a sudden I hear a familiar sound. "Wait... who's that?!" Liam yells and gets ready to fire. "No! Don't!" I yell. "Terra!!" I yell to her. "Melody!" She yells back. "Wait you two know each other.?" "Yeah, practically sisters" I tell them. "Woah! You're riding you're very own dragon! And it looks like Toothless but blue" She was shocked. "Haha, yeah, she's a tidalfurry. Her name is Hero, because she saved my life. And I'm proud to call her mine. Vigo wanted to ride her himself but I wasn't allowing that" I explain. "Wow, well we should get back to the edge. They are all worried about you. And probably me too, I kinda just raced out after the boat. Sooo..." she trailed off. I chuckle then look to the guys. "Oh guys this is Terra, Terra this is Kane, and Liam they saved me" I introduce them. They smile and wave at each other. "Let's get back to the edge" Terra says before starting to fly off. "Well you have your way home now.." Kane starts. "Come with us. We could make a great team" I smile and they smile too. They follow me all the way back to the island.

Hiccups POV

"Hun you need to calm down. They have each other. They are fine" Astrid tries to calm me. "Astrid, how can I calm down. My dragon was shot and is hurt, my daughter was taken, Terra flew off with no back up. How can I really be calm right now??" I question. She didn't respond. I look up to see her looking past me out to sea. "You ok?" I turn and see two faces I was so happy to see. "Melody!!" Astrid yelled. She waved at us. "Wait.. who is she riding.. it looked like Toothless." I was confused. "Mom Dad!" She yells when they land. They had two boys with them also.. she got off the dragon and raced over to us. She embraced us in a hug. "Baby girl.." I mumble as I hug her tightly. "Don't ever scare me like that again" Astrid instructs. "Yeah, I'm going to kill him for what he did. You aren't hurt though are you?" I ask her. "No dad I'm fine. I owe my life to Hero. And Kane and Liam" she points to each if them. Hero is the name of the dragon. "Is he yours?" I ask. "She, and yes she is. She is a a tidalfurry" "I have never heard of that before." I was shocked. "Well. Now you have." She tells me with a smile. "I'm still confused, why did he take you?" I ask her. "Instead of just standing around why don't we go get a meal, I have eating at all, I'm starving" She tells me. "I bet you are. Come on. We start to walk off. The boys just hung back. "You too boys!" I call back to them. They followed us with their dragons close behind them. Hero hasn't left Melody's side yet.

Melody's POV

"So. Now that we are all here I can explain what happened" I start. Dad looks at me with wondering eyes. "I don't really know how long I had been knocked out for but when I woke up I was immediately taken to Vigo" I start. The sound of Vigos names made Hero whimper. "It's ok girl. You're safe here" I look back to her. She gave me one of those dragon smiles. "Anyway. I told him I would do nothing for him, and that you would be there soon. He told that was never going to happen and if I didn't do what he said I would be... well... killed..." I look down at my food. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see it was Kane. I smile slightly before continuing. "So.. I did what he asked. Sort of." I pause. "What did he want from you?" Fish-legs asked. "He wanted me to train Hero, who wasn't named at the time but you get the point. He wanted to ride her himself." I paused and looked over at Dad. "Why would be want to ride a dragon?" He asked. "I don't know.. but I do know that Hero is one of a kind, she's the only tidalfurry out there. So Vigo says" I tell them. "Oh I was also able to free the other dragons while the boys took care of the upper deck." I tell them. "That's my girl." Mom smiles at me. "Speaking of the boys, they are huge fans of yours Dad. That's why they are so good on their dragons. They trained to be like you" I smile at them then dad. "U-uh. Well. Yeah. I mean you're Hiccup Haddock! First ever dragon rider. And you and your team are amazing!" Liam yells. The group just chuckles. I then felt a nudge on my back. I turn around to see Hero. "What's up girl?" I ask and she pulls at my shirt. "Excuse me for a few minutes guys" I say before leaving the table. I walk out of the room and to the deck that over looks the sea. "You want to go home don't you..." I was kinda upset at that thought. But hero shook her said as if saying no. "You just want to go for a ride?" I ask and she looks at me with big eyes. "Haha ok girl. First let's get you a saddle." I walk back into the building. "Hey Dad. Where are your old saddles?" I ask him. "Training area why?" He asks me and hero poked her head through my legs. I laugh and pet her head. "Haha ok, I'll come with you. Toothless could use a fly" he says before getting up. I smile at him before we leave.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro