41 - The Meet Up

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Narrators POV 

on the floating islands

"Hunter, please. you have to believe me" Melody's captor, other wise known at Credell, knelt on the ground before two siblings, practically pleading for his life. 

"You didn't even have her 12 hours... and she escaped you. Because of a knock off Nightfury?" Hunter crossed his arms and spoke in a monotone manor. 

"it was no Nightfury. It was grey and had dark streaks around these big, piercing purple eyes."

"Grey scales... Purple eyes.." Mal's mouth twisted and brows furrowed as she thought. When it clicked she shot her head so her eyes met her brothers. "Hunter- Its the Windfury"

"The one father talked about?" 

"Yeah. So that makes four of the prophesied six. Night, Tidal, Earth, and Wind. If Melody finds the other two and unlocks the amulets fullest potential she will be impossible to beat" 

"Then we need to find a way to slow her down" as Hunter rubbed his stubble coated chin Credell hesitantly rose to his feet. 

"I think I can help with that" A figure dressed in red and black scales emerged from the shadows. 

"who are you" The three drew their weapons. While the Zippleback and Monstrous nightmare stood tall behind them.

"Im an ally" She walked forward and a titian deathgripper followed. She removed her helmet to reveal her long blond hair. 

"How can we trust that?" Mal inquired axe still drawn.

"the enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?" The woman rested her helmet on her hip.

"Whats your name?" Hunter more so demanded rather than asked.

"the names Kai... and Im willing to propose a deal" She smirked as her eyes flashed with evil.

Super short one BUUUUT I had surgery and have been pretty out of it. SOOO Have a quick one. What could Kai have to offer Hunter? Keep following along and find out hehe. BYE

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro