7 - Taken

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kane's POV

"I can't believe they got us.. but don't worry boy, the others will be here to rescue us soon.." I try and comfort spike Through the bars of my cell, he was in the cell right next to mine. My hands were shackled together and my feet where chained to the floor. "Put them with the boy!" I heard someone yell. "Oh no. They got them" I say. "Kane? Kane!" I can hear Liam yell. "No! Liam! Terra!" I stand at the front of the cage with my hands on the bars. "Let them go!" I yell to the men pushing them along. "Shut up boy!" One yelled and the guard at my cell hit me with something that made me cry out in pain. I fell backwards and Spike started to freak out. "I-I'm ok boy. Calm down" I tell him. I can tell he was scared. Then the cell door opened and they pushed the others in. "Are you ok?" Terra rushed to my side. "Y-yeah I'm ok. Are you guys ok?" I ask them. They nod. "Wait.. Wheres Melody? She was gone when we woke up" Liam asked me. "Well, I thought she was will with you, I woke up and I was here. The got me while I was asleep" I explain. "Then that means... she's still out there! Alone!" Terra shouts. "Hey. It's ok. She has Hero. She will protect her. They make a great team" I tell them. "Put her in a separate cage, a dragon proof one. I don't won't there to be any way of escape. And as for the Tidalfurry.. I want it in a cage on deck. She's mine." I could hear a man. And I'm guessing it's probably Vigo. "Oh my Thor. Melody!" Liam yells. Terra and I both look up to see her passed out over the shoulder of a hunter. They throw her in the dragon proof cell across form us. "What did you do to her?!" I yell in anger. The hunter smirks at me. "No! Melody! Wake up!" Terra yells. "Terra stop. It's no use. She's out cold." "What do we do now?" Terra had tears building up in her eyes. "I don't know." I admit. "Wait guys." Liam whispers to us. "Hiccup, and the riders... they come tonight remember?" He mouths to us so the hunters can't hear. Terra and I both smile but it soon fades at the fact that we had already gotten our selves into this and it's only been one night of being on the island.

2 hours later.

We started moving about and hour and a half ago, and Melody still hasn't woken up. She's been out for 2 full hours. "What if she doesn't wake up?" Terra looked down at her lap. "She will, she has to. She's Melody" Liam reassured her. "Yeah... I guess your right.." Terra frowns. I then heard a groan. I look over to see Melody starting to stir. "Melody! She's waking up." I tell the others. They all rush over to the bars like me. She slowly started to sit up. "Ow." She grabbed her head. "What? No no no. No! I will kill them!" She yells. She hasn't seen us yet. "Melody!" I yell for her. Her head shoots up and her eyes meet mine. "No... no. No no. They got you too." She tired to stand. "Ugh"
She groaned and fell backwards. "Stay seated Melody." Liam tells her. "No i-i can't. I need to get to Hero, they will kill her if i don't" she tries to stand again. "Why would they do that, he wants to ride her" terra asks. "Because, when they realize that she won't let them, and that she's no use to them... they will kill her" she tells us. She looked at us with pain and hate filled eyes. "We need a plan" Liam says. "Yeah like what? Im shackled. And our dragons are caged up." I respond. "I have an idea." Terra starts. Liam and I both look at her. Melody was pacing back and forth in her cell. "Here windwhip, here girl" Terra approached the cage next to us. She made a motion with her hands and windwhip started to freak out. "Shut that dragon up!" One of the guards yelled. "I can't! She's rebelling! I don't think she will calm down until she's out!" Terra yelled. I look at her confused. "No way! I won't do such a thing" the guard yells. "She can't do anything with out me! Just let her wonder! You can keep her muzzle on but please!" Terra yells. Who knew she was a good liar. "Ugh Fine. But if she tries anything I'll kill her... got that?" The guard said seriously. "Ok. Thank you." Terra says as he lets windwhip out. As soon as windwhip had a clear shot she hit him with her tail and knocked him out. "Alright girl. Go find Hiccup and the others. Find toothless. Go!" Terra yelled and windwhip took off with the muzzle still around her. We could hear yelling from up top. But then we heard someone yell "Leave her, she's no use to us!"

"We did it! Melody don't worry, we will be ok." Terra turns to Melody. "Good job. Guys...." she said before hitting the floor. "Melody? Melody! No!" I yell. "What happened?" Terra was concerned. "She doesn't have enough energy, her body gave out. She needs food, or water, or something, anything!" Liam yells. "Or what?" I ask him. All he does it look at me and I knew what it meant. "No... please hurry windwhip..." Terra mumbled.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro