Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tu dil pe hath rakhe to,

Yeh dhadkan ruk si jaaye 💗

○○◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎○○

Past:

He was serving drinks and snacks to everyone as today was 'ved's eleventh birthday'. His birthday was celebrated like a festival every year unlike him who don't even remember when was the last time he celebrated his birthday happily.

"Duffer, idhar aana" ved called him bitterly while making fun of him infront of everyone.

(Duffer, come here)

"Yahi hai duffer" he introduces him to his friends making them laugh at him and more like his worned out clothes.

(He is duffer)

"Humara naukar" he added making his heart prick.

(Ours servant)

"Wahan kya kr rha hai? Jaa jakar khana bana" his aunt scolds him infront of everyone making his friends again laugh at his helplessness.

(What are you doing there? Go and cook)

"Aur sun jaldi banana mera beta bhooka hai" she added harshly while ved smirk and pushed him deliberately making him fall with the tray resulting in pricking broken glass pieces on his right hand fingers.

(And make it quickly my son is hungry)

"Haayee! Itna mehnga set todd diya tune" Instead of saying sorry or feeling guilty, his aunt shouts at him for breaking her favorite glass set while slapping hard on his face.

(You broke such an expensive set)

"Duffer kahin ka" ved added making his friends laugh while he was controlling his little heart for infront of everyone.

(Useless)

"Uth bhi jaa ab aur jaldi se saaf kro yeh sab" her bitter voice makes his heart break into pieces.

(Get up now and clear it all soon)

"Tamasha laga rkha hai faltu ka" she added in same tone making everyone again laugh.

(Making spectacle)

"Happy birthday day to you ved" he was making frying pakoras with his injured hand when whole house echoed with his wishing song making him sad, hurt and broken but still he managed to holds himself from breaking down again.

"Paani chahiye" he was busy in doing his work when someone's soft voice make him startled.

(I want water)

"Please" seeing a beautiful girl with innocent eyes making him freezed as her eyes shades were just like as his mom. He was confused as he didn't see her in hall nor in his house before. He was trying to remember her when her soft voice again hits his ear.

"Jii" he quickly got a net glass and pour water on it and gives it to her with his left hand as trying to hide his injured hand from her.

"Yeh tumhare liye" he was taking back her glass when she deliberately gives him her pink handkerchief.

(This is for you)

"Mama kehti hai jakhm khule nhi rkhne chahiye" she added while grabbing his hand and trying to tie her handkerchief around his injured fingers.

(Mom says wounds should not be kept open)

"Iski zaroorat nhi hai" he rejects politely while taking his hand back making her angry.

(It is not necessary)

"Shhhhh" she scolds him while forcibly ties her hankerchief around his finger making his eyes moistened as first time after his parents someone cares for him.

"Isse kholna maat....samjhe" she warned him while trying to scare him through her small almond eyes making his heart swelled with happiness.

(Don't open it...understand)

"Tum ved ki dost ho?" She was going when he asked curiously making her turned and looked at him.

(You are ved's friend?)

"Woh gadha" she chuckles loudly making his beating heart smile.

(That donkey)

"Mere bhai ka dost hai woh" she added while making a disgusting cute face.

(He is my brother's friend)

"Bhai ke sath mujhe bhi aana pada" she further added with a frown.

(Have to come with my brother)

"Ohh" he replied with satisfaction and first time he feel relaxed and calm after meeting someone.

"Tum toh bhot aacha khana banate ho" after dinner when everyone was going after biding bye to ved, she secretly sneaks to kitchen knowing he must be there.

(You make very delicious food)

"Tum?" first he got startled but after seeing her he got relaxed and happy.

(You?)

"Haan kyu? Ved ka intezaar kr rhe the?" She replied jokingly making him chuckle too.

(Yes why? Waiting for Ved?)

"Kiara" she said with a cutest smile and showing her teeth.

"Arsh" he also replied back but with a small smile.

"Bhot accha naam hai" she remarked cutely making his heart beats rapidly unknown to his ownself.

(Very nice name)

"Maa ne rakha tha" he replied while getting emotional as her mom face flashed in his mind and few tears rolls down from his cheek.

(My mom kept it)

"Kahan hai tumhari mama?" She asked innocently not knowing why he was crying on his mom's mention.

(Where is your mother?)

"Bhagwan ke pass" his voice was mere a whispered as more tears rolled down from his eyes.

(To god)

"Itniiiii dur" she exclaimed sadly while hugging him who was now sobbing like a girl or more like shedding all his pain and hurt till now.

(So far)

"Kiara" someone's loud voice make them apart and in seconds she run away making him alone like before.

○●○●○●○●○●○

Present:

"Kiara" he called her for third time as he was waiting for breakfast for last fifteen minutes but no voice came in return nor his breakfast on the table.

"Kab ayega mera breakfast?" he screamed while coming into the kitchen making her startled resulting in shaking of the stool in which she was standing.

(When will my breakfast come?)

"Ab wahan upar kya kr rhi ho?" He added after looking her doing some stunt.

(What are you doing up there now?)

"Woh...mei" before she could finish her sentence her legs trembled making her fall but before she hit the floor he catches her on time.

"Kiara" she was shivering while shutting her eyes tightly making him melting like snow but soon he looses his temper after seeing his branded suit spoiled by flour paste which was on her hands.

"Ahhhhh" he deliberately loosen his hold making her fall on the floor while she winched in pain.

"Mera pura suit kharab diya" he mumbled loudly while trying to clean the flour paste from his suit.

(Ruined my whole suit)

"Pata nhi kyu aagyi yeh yahan" she was feeling guilty but after listening his next words she breaks.

(Don't know why she came here)

"Meri sukoon ki zindagi kharab krne" he muttered to himself while going out not knowing she heard his bitter words.

(To spoil my relaxed life)

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Sumit" he was in office while looking watch time to time as it was already lunch time and no one came with his lunch, in more precise he was waiting for her food.

"Sumit" he again called him who was busying in chatting with someone in his phone.

"Yes sir" he replied in scared tone.

"Umm.....koi aaya tha?" He stammered first while pretending to read some file making his secretary confused.

(Anyone came?)

"Nhi...kyu kisi ko aana tha?" He asked confusingly while trying to figure out his boss words.

(No.....why did anyone have to come?)

"Nhi.....koi mere ghar se aaya tha kya? Mera lunch lekar" he added while pretending to be serious in his work.

(No....Did anyone come from my house? Having my lunch)

"Nhi sir" he replied honestly while again starts chatting making his face fall.

"Kyu aayegi woh? Jb tu uspr itna gussa krta rhta hai har waqt" his inner soul scolds him making him feel guilty.

(Why will she come? When you are so angry at her all the time)

◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎

Present:

"Kiara" he comes home in evening itself just to say sorry to her but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Kiara" he again called her while searching for her in her room as well as in kitchen.

"Chote baba" he was getting panicked as she was nowhere in the whole house when he heard his kaka's voice.

"Kaka" he was standing at the door with water jug probably watering his plants, without wasting a minute he goes near him while hugging him as he was the most closet person to him in all these years.

"Woh....woh..kahan gyi?" After they settled he asked him hesitantly.

(Where is she?)

"Koun.....kiara?" He asked confusingly making him nod.

(Who...kiara?)

"Mandir gyi hai" he added making his innersoul screm in happiness.

(Has gone to temple)

"Bas aati hi hogi" he further added making him excited.

(Will come soon)

He was in his room trying to concentrate on his work but fails twice as he was waiting for her, to see her, to say sorry to her.

"Apki chai" hearing her voice his eyes unknowingly moves to her direction who was looking down and her cheeks were huffed probably due to anger.

(Your tea)

"Yahan rakh do" he mumbled softly making her look at him for a second then again she downcast her lashes.

(Keep it here)

"Kiara" she was going when he called her softly making her stop.

"I..I'm" he shuttered badly while coming near to her making her more furious.

"Kya?" She scolds coldly making him gather his courage to say her those words.

(What?)

"Sor..ry...I..I'm..So..rry" he stammered like a kid as he never said these words in ages making him difficult to pronounce.

"Kya?" She asked confusingly after not getting what he was saying.

(What?)

"Maaf..maafi.....matlb maaf krdo mujhe" he again stammers but said in one flow.

(I'm sorry)

"Yeh aap kya gana gaa rhe hai? Mujhe kuch samjh nhi aarha" she replied a little bit irritated by his dumb behavior.

(What song are you singing? I don't understand anything)

"Maaf kardo" he replied bodly while grabbing her wrist and pulling him closer against his rock chest not knowing himself that from where he got that much courage.

(I'm sorry)

"Apne pass hi rakhein" she huffed in anger while turning her face to other direction making him chuckle at her cute comment.

(Keep it with you)

"Mere pass jagah nhi hai" he muttered lovingly in her ears making her shiver im his hold.

(I don't have space)

"Mei gussa nhi karna chahta tha" he added after few minutes making her looked at him with soften eyes.

(I didn't want to get angry)

"Meine jaan bujh kr nhi kiya" he further added innocently making a small smile spread on her lips.

(I didn't knowingly)

"It's okay" he was pouring his heart out when she mumbled softly making him looked at her with widen eyes.

"Sacchi?" He asked again just to confirm.

(Really?)

"Hmm" she nods making him jump in happiness and pulling her in a hug.

"Ar..sh" her voice muffled as sudden proximity makes her throat dry while he breaks the hug after realizing their position.

★★★★★★★★★

How's it? 🙈

Which scene: present or past? 💓

Have some patience kyu trailer abhi shuru hua hai 😎

Fav character? ☺️

Do vote
Like and comment 🌻

Love
~Dazzling_gillter ♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro