1: Tags.....(1)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Heyyy guys! I will just answer to the questions above. I'll tag few of my friends and the ones who get tagged also needs to answer these questions. So let's get started with the tags....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Hair Colour : Blacklish-brown

2. Eye Colour - Black

3. Favourite Book : There are many but I'll name a few of them, Adventures of Tom Sawyer,The Famous Five series and comics

4. Favourite Colour : Navy Blue

5. Last song heard : New Rules by Dua Lipa

6. OTP : It's Todoroki

7. Favourite Animal : Pandas

8. Favourite Smell : The smell of my favourite foods XD

9. Favourite Song : There are many...but my current favourite is Dil Bechara (Title track) and Havana

10. Job : A doctor or an engineer

11. Favourite Game : Video Games and Ice Hockey

12. What will you do with a million dollars? : I'll fulfill all my dreams and aspirations with it and take a world tour too.

13. Crush : I got none yet XD

14. Anime / TV crush : It's Adrien Agreste, Shoto Todoroki etc

15. Favourite Food : It's chicken tikka and fried rice

16. What you got for valentine's Day this year? : As I sad I have no crush so I got nothing special

17. Whoever you think can win a battle easily? : Its difficult to figure out as there can be many.

18. Best Friend : It's Aphrodite_33 and NightmareSunrise

19. Are you ZE bus driver? :No of course not😱😱😱😱

20. MARICHAT_shipper , erlebentlee262007 , Supriya_31 , sakina_moiz , AngeBlancRose , inluvwithladynoir8 only 5 people and that's so sad....I wished I could have tagged more but I'll surely do it next.

Now for the ones who got tagged needs to complete this either on the comments or in their tag book. The ones who didn't get tagged and ate still wanting to do it ,then they can always do it. I will be very happy if everyone will do this.

Bye for now

With love
~Melissa

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro