12: Tell Us About Melon

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"This is YN and I have business with her." Yahya interrupted with a huff. "Can I, Gouhin?"

"Sure, why not? She's not going to regress, she's barely made any progress to begin with." Everyone took a seat as Gouhin responded, although you took a little longer to do so.

"YN, eh? That's a pretty name." Gosha smiled at you and politely crossed his hands on the table, waiting.

"Shut up, you old lizard." Yahya rolled his eyes. "Look, kid, I need to know about Melon. What's his goal, what's he trying to accomplish, what's he like?"

Silence encompassed the patio for a little bit. Gouhin was about to get up and leave, when you finally spoke.

"H-He was very strange. But very charismatic." You spoke softly and to Gosha, even though Yahya asked the question. "He just liked to kill because he wanted to see if anything tasted good. Everything tasted terrible to him. I felt kind of bad for him. I wanted-- I want to-- live with him because I felt bad for him. He was like an omnivore but one who couldn't taste. He was obsessed with me doing what I wanted... Except a few things, I guess."

Everyone waited in more silence, hoping you'd continue, but you simply stared at your shoes and waited.

"So, you're telling me, that you weren't kidnapped? You willingly chose to be with this beast?" Yahya snorted in disbelief. "I mean I should have figured the way you protested, but that's so childish."

Tears welled up in your eyes. "Yeah... I know it is..." You pawed at your eyes repeated and looked up at the ceiling hoping that the tears would stop. It was so humiliating to cry and you had done enough crying for years. Just before the dam broke, however, Gosha's voice interrupted.

"Well, then I suppose it's a good thing she is a child."

"She's not." Yahya rejected the thought.

"She is." Gouhin nodded. "Not even finished with high school. Close to being an adult maybe. But still not. She has a lot of learning to do yet. I've had a very high success rate with people her age. Still malleable or whatever."

"But she--"

"Made a mistake." Gosha interjected. "And with time, she'll learn. But she needs to understand what it was a mistake and why this man must be stopped."

"I know why..." You whispered. "He's a murderer."

"Then why do you want to go back?!" Gouhin slammed his fist on the balcony railing.

"I want him to kill me..." You closed your eyes as Gosha nodded and put his fingers to his chin; thinking. After a few more minutes of silence, Gouhin looked to the horse and shook his head.

"I think that's all you're getting today... Let's try again after a few more days of treatment." And with that, he stood, grabbed your arm and led you back to his own personal "hospital".

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro