Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

First off thanks for reading. I can't believe it's already at almost 50 reads. I started this story last night. So thanks for reading voting commenting and Sharing!

The days went by as The couple grew inseparable. A wedding date was set and they were soon to get married. The people loved her and they got to know her as Caspian saw her. Kind, humble,brave, gorgeous.

Wedding day.

"Good morning." A maid shook the future queen awake. "Time to get ready!"

Hours were spent getting prepared as Isabella couldn't stop smiling.she wasn't nervous. She was excited.

"You're all done!" A maid exclaimed happily

"Thank you." Isabella smiled as a faint knock sounded at the door.

"Is the future queen ready?" The noble mouse asked.

"Yup!" She laughed

"I heard that you don't have any one to walk you down, I was wondering if I-"

"I'd love to have you Reepicheep. Your like family." She beamed as the mouse sat in the flower Bouquet.

The music started as they walked down the aisle. Isabella couldn't help but stare in awe of Caspian, but it seems that he was more in awe of her.

The ceremony flew by and soon it was time for the vows. The couple was grinning from ear to ear as they spoke.

"I do." Caspian grinned

"I do." Isabella smiled through tears.

And they were together as one forever.

Awww yay! So yeah. The next one is the last cheesy chapter for now. Then it gets real. I'm sorry if it's boring or whatever I'm trying to move as quickly as I can but I also want to give them a small love story with the right amount of depth.

Happy reading!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro