Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Prepare yourselves for these two chapters- you've been warned.

Three weeks went by after Allistairs birth and everything was wonderful. The married couple couldn't be happier. So to celebrate, they held a wonderful celebration in honor of the little warriors homecoming. People came from all over bearing gifts at the foot of the cradle. Finally Aslan came as everyone cleared the path for The Great Lion and bowed with deep respect.

"Congratulations, he will make a fine King." Aslan beamed but his eyes filled with worry. The married couple noticed this as they looked at Aslan questioningly.

"I must speak with both of you. Now. It's urgent." He said quietly leaving the throne room. Isabella scooped up Allistair as the King and Queen bid farewell to their guests.

"Something wrong?" Isabella asked nervously.

"Yes indeed. I believe Narnia is now in great danger. " Aslan spoke gravely.

"Who is it?" Caspian asked with worry snaking a protective arm around his wife.

"...."

"Aslan who is it??" Caspian spoke getting more and more anxious by the minute.

"It's the white witch. " He spoke quietly as Isabella's eyes widened

"What does she want?"

"The same as always, to rule Narnia and for things to go back the way it was."

"The way it was?" Isabella questioned "I'm afraid I don't understand."

"It's a long tale. " Aslan spoke "it all began with a girl entering a wardrobe..."

After the tale they were filled with shock, and worry. Caspian feared that Jadis would cross the borders of the kingdom, but he mostly feared for his wife and child.

He couldn't lose his family.

He wouldn't lose his family.

Suddenly the alarm bells rang as a guard ran to the King.

"There's an army outside the castle walls." He gasped as Aslan growled with anger.

She was coming.

DUN DUN DUNNNN!

So yeah I decided to have Jadis as a villain. I know she got defeated by Aslan, but for story purposes I'm using her as a villain. So tell me, what do you think of the story so far? Too sappy? Too slow? Let me know in the comments!

Happy reading!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro