1. New Beginnings , I guess ?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hola people ! If you are here even after the prologue . Then , thanks a ton ♡♡♡ .Don't forget to cote and promote . Thou feedback is my inspiration '︶'♥ ♥ ♥ .Okayy let's start ..

"It's a wise man who understands that every day is a new beginning, because boy, how many mistakes do you make in a day? I don't know about you, but I make plenty. You can't turn the clock back, so you have to look ahead."

-Mel Gibson

♥ ♥ ♥♡♡♡♥ ♥ ♥♡♡♡♥ ♥ ♥♡♡♡♥ ♥ ♥♡♡♡
"Hi Ani !"
I smiled when I recognised the owner of this voice . I turned back with a face devoid of emotion.
"Mhm, I am sorry I thought you are Ani , I mean Anika" said the sweetest smiled girl.
"It's alright Ashley ", I chipped.
"You are sweet 😁 . Wait , you know me 😨"
Shit . Maybe I should tell her. No.
" Actually no . I can predict fortunes ", I chuckled nonchalantly.
And I myself don't have a future. For once , I agree with my subconscious.

Before she could react I continued , " It was Pleasure meeting you Ash--ley . Got to go and collect some stuff before attending lectures."
And I literally rushed out from her sight of vision.
Once I reached the College Office , which wasn't a big deal to find you know .
Yeah , Just twenty minutes of rushing and five minutes of revolving around the same place .
Now now , will you shut up .
To my dismay , there was a big queue for the collection of ID cards and the verification process .Woah that would consume the very first lecture. As if I care.Not that I am a nerd. So , Let's get going.
After a few while , I noticed a few people . people , huh !?
Okay not people , the sooo good boys helping the newbies .
You mean to say the badboys-who-are-anything-but-to-stay-away-from are actually helping the Newbies - but only girls .
It can't be , it just can't be true.
It can't be HIM. Shit HE's coming here . Can I dug myself and never show up after what happened before.
Calm down . Girl , You need to calm down .
HE is still so handsome .Gosh I need to get myself straight.
"Hi babe", the guy with the eye swooning smile said.
Howw much have I missed this smile and these eyes .
Knock knock you must stop drooling and I think you need to do something .
Whatt.I was thinking hard on what I had to do . But HE helped me with it. moreover his thoughts.

Well we don't just
check out someone
when they greet us .
It's quite rude babe.

"Hello".
Great just great what did we expect it to be !
New beginnings , I guess ?

♥ ♥ ♥♡♡♡♥ ♥ ♥♡♡♡♥ ♥ ♥♡♡♡♥ ♥ ♥♡♡♡
So thats all for the day .

Who do you think HE is ?

Is she Anika ??

Did you like the New beginings ?
Keep coting .

Note:
The visibly bold and italics parts specifically on the left side are thoughts of men .

See ya until next time .

~Sitararoy
XOXO

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro