1💕

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

NEW YORK ...

A big hall can be seen which is filled with the sound of people talking and clicking of cameras of many reporters and camera man.

It is an event, where the interview of one of the most famous youth band of the world is going on.

"This concert in Newyork was the last one marking the end of your World tour and it was a huge success just like all the other concerts, so few words regarding it... How was the whole experience of your first ever world tour?? " asked one of the reporter's present in that room to the band sitting on the stage.

" ohhhh words are going to fall short peoples for answering to your this question " one of the band members said jokingly making everyone chuckle in the room and then he continued " it was a mind blowing, amazing, awesome, superb, exciting, exhilarating, hectic, tiring, a life changing experience for us but we loved and enjoyed every bit of it. We are never going to forget the memories moments created and spend on this tour ever in our life and are looking forward to go to many more tours like this or more better tours in the future"

"in such a short period of time, you guys have acquired a huge fan base all over the world who loves you guys so much and are crazy for you people, so few words for them..." asked another reporter.

"we too love our fans very much and are very thankful to each one of them, so please keep on loving and supporting us and our music like this... It means a lot to us thank you" a pretty looking girl replied politely with a beautiful smile making the others smile too.

"so what are the next plans for the Band now that the tour is over, any new albums, band projects or solo projects?"

"it's been almost nine months since I'm craving for authentic Indian food and sleep as we always used to get only 4 to 5 hours of sleep throughout the tour, so ya the next immediate plan is to go back home to India, eat lots and lots of homemade delicious tasty food and sleep the rest of the day" the person said with all seriousness in his voice making the entire hall to go silent for few seconds and the other band members to roll there eyes at his drama before the place erupted with rows of laughter all around listening to his humorous reply 😂😂😂

"This question is directed to MM... So MM last night you were again spotted leaving a 7 star restaurant with the leading Supermodel Linda, this is the third time in this one week. Is something going on between you 2, are you guys seeing each other. You are really very famous among the female population and also well known for changing your girls like dresses, is she the new flavour of this week? "

A Reporter dared to ask to the founder and lead singer of the band, making everyone go silent at once second time around but this time because of fear, as they very well knew about his infamous anger and some of them has even witnessed it with their own eyes in the past , while the band members thought 'tch... Now this guy is gone bechara digged his own grave with his own hand and in this case his own mouth' and sighed.

THE guy in question looked at the reporter with his devilishly handsome blank face and raised his one eyebrow making the poor reporter to gulp hard.

"you are lucky today, as I am too happy and don't want to spoil my mood" he said with a deep baritone smooth voice and smirked while everyone looked at him in shock seeing him so calm but paled a second later when he stood up instantly and left the room stating the end of the interview.

THE rest 4 members nodded their heads in disbelief and also left the room behind him.

As soon as they left the whole hall was filled with murmurs, some were scared, some angry and disappointed.

In a luxurious hotel suite...

A man angrily entered the room while banging the door and huffed like a bull seeing the sight in front of him.

'yaha I am losing my mind while cleaning up their messes , aur in pancho ko dekho yaha mazese party or drink kar rahe hai sare' the guy mocked everyone in his head.

(Here I am losing my mind while cleaning up their messes and look at this 5... They are partying, drinking and having fun here)

He walked towards the sitting area in the suite and cleared his throat making all the 5 heads to turn towards him.

"Manik seriously, what was that you did back there in the interview, didn't I tell you not to create any type of problems today " the guy asked being hell irritated.

Manik Malhotra, the founder and lead singer of FAB5, 19 yrs old... Single, always in the limelight media's favourite boy...

" chill and relax abhi, I toh listened and followed all your instructions, na maine kisi pe chillaya Nahi gussa ki... I was all calm throughout the interview and even answered politely" Manik replied while drinking his beer, making the other 4 to laugh out loud and abhi to roll his eyes🙄🙄

(chill and relax Abhi, I toh listened and followed all your instructions, neither did I shouted at anyone nor got angry... I was all calm throughout the interview and even answered politely.)

Abhimanyu Thakkar, 24 yrs old. The band manager of FAB 5.

" But that doesn't mean you will walk out of the interview in the middle, do you know how tough it was to handle those reporters. what if they bad mouthed about you all, then it'll totally ruin your hard works and image" abhi said and sat beside his girlfriend Mukti, who instantly cuddled into him.

Mukti Verdhan, electric guitarist, 19 yrs old, Abhi is her boyfriend...

"they can't do anything, itna tension kyu le raha hai... They are the ones who breached the contract which we signed before accepting this interview, that no one is allowed to ask personal questions during the interview and they did so as a punishment of breaching I want you to get that bloody reporter who asked me question FIRED. " Manik said casually while shrugging his shoulder.

When Cabir butted in " and this reporters all they are interested in is to collect some spicy gossips to increase the sale of their magazines and newspapers or to increase the trp of their channels and nothing else . Kal Manik akela nahin gaya tha uss dinner main hum sab bhi the bhai uske saath but they totally ignored that aspect of the dinner and only concentrated on the thing that MM was spotted with a supermodel. It was a business dinner where we all were talking about a shoot for a magazine, you know that Abhi and I am sure ki uss reporter ko bhi pata hoga iss ke bareme"

(yesterday Manik didn't go to that interview alone, we all were there with him...)

Cabir Dhawan, 19 yrs old, drummer of FAB5..

"ya so let's forget about all these and party hard as today is the last day of our world tour and here in NYC" Alia chirped cheerfully and energetically making all of them pumped up while Abhi gave up trying to put some sense in their head and smiled looking at the crazy 5.

Alia saxena, 19 yrs old, keyboard player and has a secret crush on Dhruv and thinks that no one has an idea about it...

Dhruv vedant, 19 yrs old, lead guitarist, also has a secret crush on Alia but is scared to confess in fear of losing his friendship with her...

(the Fab5 are almost same in character as in kyy, they are famous for their music and epitome of friendship ...except that Cabir is not gay and slight changes here and there... )

After that the whole suite blasted with loud music to which they started dancing drinking enjoying with their chuddy buddies happily.

To be continued...

How did you all find the first chapter of this new story... Was it boring, few words for it...

Rate it between 10 to 100...

Few words for all the characters

Should I continue with the story...

Lastly, don't forget to vote and comment, in line comments are ❤️❤️

AND A HAPPY BAISAKHI, BENGALI NEW YEAR POILA BAISHAK TO EVERYONE ... 😆💕

Bye, see you next time.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro