14. rangeeli murtasimbakri ahmed-khan

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N: Thank you for all your love and lovely comments for the last chapter, I giggled, I cried, I agreed - it's always so touching to see y'all having full out conversations in the comments about the characters and plot ideas. A little less dukh-dard here, some comic relief, and a peek into Murtasim's dumb head. See y'all on the other side. 

----------------------------------------

To say that Murtasimbakri was angry was an understatement. Murtasimbakri, a goat with a heart as large as her appetite, couldn't believe the change in her name. "Rangeeli?" she bleated in disbelief, her voice filled with the disdain only a goat of her stature could muster.

The very idea of being called just "Rangeeli" sent her into a frenzy of irritated bleats and stomps.

Just Rangeeli? She thought indignantly, her goat eyes flashing with a mix of confusion and disdain.

She hated it!

In her mind, she was and always would be Rangeeli Murtasimbakri Ahmed-Khan, preferred name Murtasimbakri, gaddi ki janasheen ki bakri, a title she wore with pride and a touch of goatish arrogance. All of the animals at the farm deferred to Murtasimbakri, they would laugh at Rangeeli.

This new name was an affront to her dignity...it was so pedestrian.

As Murtasimbakri nuzzled her sobbing Human Mom, she tried her best to push away her goatish thoughts and focus entirely on her despite the bomb that had been dropped on her. Human Mom, the center of her universe, the apple of her goat eyes, was in distress, and that was simply unacceptable in Murtasimbakri's world.

Human Mom's eyes were leaking profusely, with water streaming down her face like an unexpected monsoon in the arid season. It was as if her eyes had decided to become miniature waterfalls. Murtasimbakri couldn't help but be fascinated and alarmed at the same time. In her wisdom, she knew humans leaked from their eyes when emotions overflowed, but this was like witnessing a dam burst. How did humans have so much water inside them?

Her little goat heart felt heavy, sinking with each sob that wracked Human Mom's body. The sounds were heartbreaking, even to a goat. She tried to comfort her, nuzzling against her hand, attempting her best goat version of a hug. But what could a simple goat do in the face of such human sorrow?

The longer Human Mom sobbed, the more Murtasimbakri's confusion grew. She had never seen her so sad, so utterly despondent. It was like a cloud had descended over her, darkening her usually bright and cheerful demeanor.

In her mind, Murtasimbakri tried to understand the human world's complexities. She had seen many things in her goat life, including the perplexing behaviors of humans, which often left her scratching her head, if goats could scratch their heads, that is.

Was Human Mom upset about something as trivial as not liking the new brand of grass they had brought home? Murtasimbakri had to admit, even she was a bit finicky about her grass.

But then, as Human Mom spoke, she pieced the puzzle together, a realization hit her like a bolt of lightning.

The divorce, she thought, the word leaving a bitter taste in her mouth. Was it finally happening? Did humans lose half their name in divorces too? Is that why she was being called Rangeeli?

She couldn't believe it. The past summer had been a whirlwind of what humans called flirting and love – at least that's what she gathered from her gossiping siblings, Pari and Badal. Human Mom and Human Dad had been prancing around, making eyes at each other, exchanging what humans called 'flirtatious banter.'

A divorce, at this point, seemed as out of place as rain on a sunny day or a goat that didn't look down on sheep.

Was it possible that Human Dad made new divorce papers?

She had dutifully chewed up every paper she could get her mouth on, believing it to be a noble mission to save their love!

Was her effort in vain?

Had she been too gullible, too trusting? Oh, why had she stopped tearing those papers up?! She was no silly lamb, after all, but a wise and discerning goat – or so she liked to think. How could she have let this happen?

Oh, the folly of it all! She should have been more vigilant, more goat-like in her determination. Maybe she could have prevented this catastrophe. But now, here they were, in the midst of a heartbreak she could neither understand, nor fix immediately.

And so, Murtasimbakri, feeling the weight of her goatish limitations, settled down next to Human Mom, offering her silent support. With a heart-wrenching bleat, Murtasimbakri expressed her despair, letting Human Mom speak, even if she called her Rangeeli.

The thought of no longer being Murtasimbakri, of being reduced to merely Rangeeli, was an affront to her identity. She guessed people did lose names in divorces. She would either have to be Rangeeli Ahmed or Murtasimbakri Khan, she couldn't be both.

It was unacceptable, intolerable.

Worse still was the realization that Human Mom might leave, she kept muttering things about leaving. How could she make her Rangeeli Ahmed and then just leave, didn't that mean she had to live with Human Mom? Why was she leaving then?

The very thought made Murtasimbakri's insides churn.

She had eagerly awaited Human Mom's return to the village, and when Human Dad had put her in the rolling vehicle, her goatish excitement barely containable. She remembered how she had eagerly stuck her face out of Human Dad's black Mercedes, bleating in the wind, her excitement palpable as they approached Human Mom - her soft beautiful Human Mom who always smelled so good.

Now, seeing Human Mom's eyes leaking continuously, Murtasimbakri felt a pang of despair. She did everything a goat could do—she nuzzled, licked, and tried to burrow into Human Mom, offering all the comfort her furry little body could give.

But the sobs didn't stop; they continued, each one piercing Murtasimbakri's heart.

Murtasimbakri couldn't understand the complexities of human emotions, but she knew one thing for certain – Human Mom was in pain, and she, Murtasimbakri, would do everything in her power to offer comfort.

Murtasimbakri, fueled by a mix of righteous indignation and goatish determination, decided that enough was enough. She needed to confront Human Dad – the source of Human Mom's heartache.

With purpose in each step, she trotted down the stairs, her hooves clacking against the marble floor, echoing through the silent halls of the Human Chidiyaghar – one she couldn't wait to tell her siblings about. The Chidiyaghar featured the witch that had graced the village house once, the one who made eyes at Human Dad, whom she now referred to as the Chalak Chudail.

It also featured the howling Buddi Bandariya who liked to kick goats, and the Ghaafil Gadhha who had somehow managed to bring a celestial being like Human Mom into the world.

Human Dad and Human Sister - who gave the best scratches - were in charge of running the Human Chidiyaghar it seemed for they were the only normal ones.

Murtasimbakri barreled down the corridors of the Human Chidyighar, her hooves clattering against the marble floors, echoing through the vast, empty halls. The grand door of Human Dad's chamber stood in her path, imposing and shut tight – a mere obstacle in her quest for answers. She was Murtasimbakri, after all, a goat on a mission.

With a determined snort, she backed up a few steps, eyeing the door with a mix of defiance and strategy. Her muscles tensed as she prepared for the assault. She charged forward, leading the charge like a miniature battering ram.

She headbutted the door repeatedly, each thud a testament to her frustration and anger. The door thudded loudly under her repeated headbutts, each impact punctuated by her indignant bleats. The sounds created an uproarious melody, a blend of goatish grunts and the hollow bangs against the unyielding wood.

As she reared up for yet another heroic headbutt, the door suddenly, and quite rudely, swung open, completely disrupting her momentum.

With a startled "Meeeh!", Murtasimbakri stumbled forward ungracefully, tumbling into the room in a fluster of fur and confusion.

Her entrance, far from the dramatic confrontation she had imagined, was more akin to a comedic tumble, leaving her momentarily dazed and indignantly puffing. Her eyes darted around, quickly regaining her composure, ready to face Human Dad with all the dignity a goat could muster after that embarrassing display, she was worse than sheep it seemed.

Human Dad was there, looking weary and worn.

Murtasimbakri gazed up at him, her eyes ablaze with the fire of a thousand suns. In her mind, Human Dad had earned the title of 'ASSHOLE' – a word she had learned from Badal. It seemed fitting for the worst kind of human, akin to the despised sheep in her animal world.

As she scrutinized him, she noticed something odd – his eyes. They were red and puffy, much like Human Mom's. "What was he up to?" she thought suspiciously.

Acting on instinct, driven by a surge of protective anger, Murtasimbakri did what any self-respecting goat who was about to lose half her name would do. She bit Human Dad's leg hard, her teeth sinking into the fabric of his brown pajama.

Human Dad let out a pained grunt, quickly pulling her away. "What's wrong with you?" he sighed, his voice tinged with exasperation and pain.

Wrong with her? Murtasimbakri bleated loudly in response. The very question was preposterous!

She was perfectly fine.

The real question was, what was wrong with HIM?

He was the one who had made Human Mom's eyes leak.

He was the one who had shattered her heart into a million pieces with his lies, telling her he didn't love her.

Murtasimbakri may not have understood the intricacies of human relationships, but she knew one thing for certain – Human Dad's actions didn't match his words. Even to her goatish senses, it was clear as day that Human Dad harbored deep feelings for Human Mom.

His denial was a blatant untruth, a facade that even a goat could see through.

So why on earth would he act otherwise? It was a puzzle that even her caprine mind couldn't solve. She was determined to rectify this nonsensical situation.

She stared at Human Dad with a look that would have made a lesser man quiver. With a defiant chomp, she grasped the front of his kurta in her teeth, tugging him towards the door. Her plan was simple: reunite Human Dad with Human Mom and let love do the rest – he wouldn't be able to resist if he heard her sobs.

But alas, Human Dad was disappointingly strong and stubborn, resisting her heroic efforts. Murtasimbakri bleated in frustration, her anger evident in the intensity of her tugs. Why was he so needlessly strong if he wasn't going to carry Human Mom in his arms? What was the point of those muscles then?

She was worried about Human Mom – her eyes, still likely leaking, and those heartbreaking sobs that would haunt her forever.

"Are you trying to take me to Meerab?" Human Dad finally asked, his voice tinged with a mixture of exasperation and realization.

Murtasimbakri stopped her tugging and nodded her head vigorously. "Obviously!" she wanted to shout. What else could be more important at this critical juncture?

He sighed heavily, a deep sound of resignation. "I can't go to her."

Murtasimbakri couldn't believe his audacity. With a mix of irritation and determination, she bit him again, harder this time. She wasn't just any goat; she was her Human Mom's baby!

He sighed again, a sound that seemed to carry the weight of the world. She didn't care. To Murtasimbakri, he was simply an imbecile – a human who couldn't see the pasture for the grass.

"Stop it," Murtasim said, trying to sound stern.

But Murtasimbakri was having none of it. She nipped at him again, her goatish resolve unwavering. If he wasn't going to act, she'd have to force the issue.

She was Murtasimbakri, after all – more than just a mere goat. She was a goat with a plan, a goat with a heart, and most importantly, a goat who wouldn't stand for foolish human antics.

Murtasimbakri, still seething with righteous fury, found herself unceremoniously pulled onto Human Dad's lap. His attempts at petting her only fueled her indignation. How dare he seek solace in her fluffiness after breaking Human Mom's heart? Her loyalties were clear, and no amount of handsome-human-man cuddles would change that! She was on Human Mom's side!

Then, Human Dad began to speak, his voice a soft murmur laden with sorrow. "There's no other way." Murtasimbakri's attempts to bite him ceased as she strained her ears to listen, her curiosity piqued despite her ire.

"If I listen to my heart...then we might lose everything," he murmured, his words dripping with the kind of sorrow usually reserved for the tragic goat ballads they sang at sleepovers after all the humans went to sleep.

Murtasimbakri tilted her head, her ears flicking. She blinked, utterly baffled. How did Human Mom fit into all this talk of losing everything? She let out a puzzled bleat, sounding suspiciously like a questioning 'meh?', her goat brain whirling with confusion.

His voice grew heavier, as if each word was a bale of hay he had to lug around. "If...all that happened over the last few months didn't happen...then none of it would be a problem. But it did happen. So how can I say no now when Asma is presented as the perfect solution?" He sighed, sounding like the wind passing through a particularly melodramatic tree.

Murtasimbakri's goat eyes narrowed into slits at the mention of this Asma character. Who was this intruder? She already disliked her on principle. What was this about a perfect solution? Was this some kind of human puzzle that needed a goat's intelligence to solve?

Her nostrils flared, and she contemplated giving Human Dad another nibble just for the sake of it. Clearly, this Asma was no good – any goat could see that! She stamped her hoof in silent protest, wondering how to communicate her displeasure and confusion. Human Dad seemed lost in his own world of woes, not quite realizing he was in the presence of a goat who could solve all problems with a well-placed headbutt.

Murtasimbakri listened intently as Human Dad delved deeper into his monologue of misery. "What was I supposed to say?" he lamented, his voice echoing a sadness that seemed to permeate the very air.

Murtasimbakri bleated softly, her way of saying, I'm listening, continue with your human nonsense.

"That I don't care about all the land, about everything we stand for, that I didn't care for my whole family and just her?" he continued.

Murtasimbakri tilted her head, wondering if this was some strange human ritual she had yet to understand...the answer was so obvious – yes, Human Mom was the only person that mattered.

"How was I to refuse help from the one man that can leverage his position and help us fix everything? The only other way is bloodshed, fights, and prison sentences that will last years." He appeared to be in deep turmoil, and Murtasimbakri let out a sympathetic bleat, although she was more interested in whether he was going to go and hug Human Mom.

"What was I supposed to say? That I want to be with Meerab instead?" he said, his voice cracking a bit. Murtasimbakri's ears perked up at the mention of Human Mom's name.

She stomped her hoof, as if to say, "Finally, the plot thickens! Yes! Say that!"

"When everyone will blame her partially for what happened...when she herself would blame herself if she knew about it all." He sighed heavily, the kind of sigh that even Murtasimbakri knew meant deep regret. She nuzzled his hand, her goatish way of offering comfort.

"They'll make her miserable, no matter how many times I tell them that it's not her fault, to leave her alone - they will always bring it up throughout our lives...and I don't even know what that life will look like anymore."

Murtasimbakri sighed. Humans and their complicated emotional landscapes! Why couldn't they just butt heads and move on? What was meaning of all of this?

"And if...if she knows she'll try to fix it, you know her, she'll blame herself and get involved and she'll lose herself too, I can't put her through that..." Murtasimbakri cocked her head, trying to process this deluge of human feelings. Her simple goat brain couldn't fathom why all these emotions couldn't be solved with a good munching session on some fresh grass.

She gave Human Dad a look that said, "You humans are more confusing than a maze of hay bales," before deciding that perhaps another affectionate headbutt might help clear his mind.

Murtasimbakri, with her limited goat understanding, could only grasp the basics of Human Dad's convoluted human problems as he continued. "Land, people, consequences, blah, blah," she thought, her mind more focused on the fact that her two favorite humans weren't happily munching grass together.

"On top of it all...I was supposed to be her guardian, I was supposed to protect her from me too. I failed at it all," Human Dad continued, his voice heavy with a sadness that even a goat could sense.

Murtasimbakri let out an exasperated bleat. 'Guardian, shmardian!' she thought, 'Just go to Human Mom and do the human version of affectionate nose nuzzling – what do they call it? Ah, yes, kissing!'

"I – I hurt her too, I know, I made her cry..." Human Dad confessed. This revelation made Murtasimbakri's eyes widen. 'Made her cry?!' she thought, 'She knew it was all his fault!'

Why were humans so complicated? In her goat world, things were simple – if you like someone, you just spent time eating grass together. Why couldn't humans understand this basic principle of life?

She looked up at Human Dad, her expression a mix of confusion and a desperate need for answers. His eyes were leaking too, although it was a more controlled flow, but humans and their leaking eyes were such a mystery to her. She butted her head against him, a little harder this time, hoping it might reset his brain to the 'happy Human Mom and Human Dad' setting.

"It'll be easier this way...for everyone. I just – need to be strong, but when she looks at me like that...I - " he murmured, sounding like he was trying to convince himself more than her. "She'll...move on now. She has to."

Murtasimbakri rolled her eyes, thinking, 'Move on? From the best grass patch ever? Never!'

Determined, Murtasimbakri nipped at him again, her way of saying, 'No giving up, Human Dad!' But as she watched him, lost in his own world of sorrow, she realized her efforts might be in vain. 'Humans,' she thought, shaking her head, 'so smart, yet so dumb when it comes to love. If only they were more like goats!'

Murtasimbakri watched as Human Dad's eyes continued their strange human leaking ritual. She found it quite odd, considering that he had a perfectly good tongue to lick himself clean, just like any respectable goat would do. Yet there he was, sitting by the door, his ear seemingly pressed against it as if trying to hear some secret messages from the other side.

As time ticked by, Human Dad started muttering to himself about it being cold outside.

'Of course, it's cold, you silly human,' Murtasimbakri thought, 'it's night, and that's when the cool air comes.' She wondered why he was so concerned about the cold when he should have been worrying about how he had made Human Mom leak water from her eyes.

Human Dad seemed to be in a constant battle with himself, telling himself not to worry, yet it was clear as a fresh water stream that he was indeed very worried. About what she wasn't sure. Murtasimbakri, ever the curious goat, decided to follow him when he finally got up and went to the rooftop.

As they reached the rooftop, Human Dad's eyes turned into mini waterfalls upon seeing Human Mom lying there, exhausted, her own eyes dried up from too much leaking. Did humans faint if their eyes leaked too much? Human Das sighed deeply, looking up at the sky as if asking the stars for some kind of goatly wisdom.

Murtasimbakri watched intently as he gently bent down beside Human Mom. He pushed her hair off her face with such tenderness that Murtasimbakri almost expected him to start grooming her with his mouth. 'Weird humans and their no-licking grooming,' she thought.

He looked absolutely pained, like someone had bitten him really hard – and Murtasimbakri knew a thing or two about hard bites. She wondered if he finally realized how much he had hurt Human Mom with his weird human ways.

Then, in a move that even surprised Murtasimbakri, Human Dad carefully picked up Human Mom, cradling her in his arms like she was the most precious thing in the world. Human Mom, still deep in her exhausted sleep, didn't stir. Murtasimbakri watched, utterly confused yet deeply touched.

As Murtasimbakri, the ever-observant, followed Human Dad down the hushed hallways, she couldn't help but marvel at the delicate way he cradled Human Mom. If only he had held her like this earlier, they could have avoided the whole eye-leaking fiasco!

Her goatish musings were abruptly interrupted when she almost collided with Buddi Bandariya, the one who always seemed to be in a state of high-pitched vocal exercises. Murtasimbakri thought she looked like a startled howler monkey, always ready to unleash a torrent of screeches.

Buddi Bandariya, with her eyes wide in shock, managed to utter just one word, "Murtasim."

And then Human Dad, with a tone as firm as the hardest bale of hay, said, "Don't. I am just taking her back to her room."

Buddi Bandariya's face twisted in a way that reminded Murtasimbakri of a constipated cow. "You know there is no other way," she said in a tone that sounded like a warning.

"I know," replied Human Dad, his voice tight as he clenched his jaw, striding past Buddi Bandariya with a determination that Murtasimbakri admired.

Seizing the moment for a bit of mischief, Murtasimbakri feigned a lunge at Buddi Bandariya, barely suppressing a goatish giggle at the way the human jumped back in alarm.

Despite the humor of the moment, Murtasimbakri remained close to her Human Dad, her little hooves clicking on the floor.

Murtasimbakri cautiously stepped into Human Mom's room, her senses immediately enveloped by the familiar and comforting scent that always lingered there. It seemed to her that Human Dad found some solace in the aroma as well, for he inhaled deeply, as if trying to draw in every bit of the essence that was uniquely Human Mom.

With a tenderness that Murtasimbakri found both heartwarming and baffling, Human Dad gently placed Human Mom in the bed. He meticulously arranged the blankets over her, ensuring she was snug and warm. Once again, he tenderly brushed her hair away from her face, his actions so full of care yet his eyes betraying his inner turmoil as they continued to leak.

Murtasimbakri's gaze followed as he placed a water bottle and a small bottle of pills by Human Mom's bedside – little human things that Murtasimbakri knew were important but didn't quite understand.

Then, in a voice barely above a whisper, heavy with regret and sorrow, Human Dad uttered, "I am sorry, Meerab." As he wiped away the water leaking from his eyes, Murtasimbakri sensed a profound pain in him, a pain that seemed to echo the agony she had seen in Human Mom.

Human Dad turned and walked out of the room, pausing only to instruct Murtasimbakri to stay.

With a baffled bleat, she looked around the room, now the guardian of Human Mom. "What was the meaning of all of this?" she pondered, her goat brain trying to unravel the complexities of human emotions and relationships. She settled down near the bed, trying to figure it out.

But she couldn't.

Soon after that night, Human Mom left the Human Chidiyaghar, leaving a void that even a spirited goat like Murtasimbakri could feel deeply.

Human Dad, with Murtasimbakri in tow, returned to the village.

But things had changed.

The small smiles that used to light up his face were gone, replaced by a lingering sadness. Sometimes, when he thought he was alone in the study, Murtasimbakri would catch his eyes leaking again, but he never acted on his feelings.

He was often in deep conversations with Human Friend, someone Murtasimbakri had come to recognize as a confidant. But whenever Human Friend tried to bring up Human Mom, Human Dad would promptly say "don't", leaving Human Friend with nothing but a sigh and a nod of understanding.

The village house was abuzz with people Murtasimbakri didn't know.

They were called lawyers, and they seemed very interested in papers and spoke a lot about land, and trials, and the difference between charges for attempted murder and murder.

Murtasimbakri listened, her ears twitching at every mention of these topics, but it was all too human and complex for her to grasp.

Amidst all this, Murtasimbakri missed Human Mom terribly.

She had even tried to call her using the cellphone, recalling the times Human Mom had vanished to the land of cellphones. But without opposable thumbs, her attempts were unsuccessful, ending in frustrated bleats and confused nibbles at the device.

The village felt sadder without Human Mom.

Murtasimbakri could sense it in every corner, in every silent hallway.

And she knew, deep in her little goat heart, that Human Dad missed her too.

Despite his words, despite the decisions he had made, his longing for Human Mom was evident.

They all missed her.

But none more so than Murtasimbakri, who longed for the days when her beloved Human Mom would return and fill their lives with joy once again.

Murtasimbakri watched closely, sensing the deep sadness in Human Dad as he stared at the sparkly ring, an object that seemed to hold much significance but only added to the gloom in the room.

Her ears twitched, and she was just about to let out an inquisitive bleat when Human Friend's arrival disrupted the heavy atmosphere.

"Meerab – " Human Friend began, his voice filled with urgency.

"Areeb, don't, not today, please," Human Dad pleaded, his voice thick with emotion.

She wanted to hear about Human Mom so she bleated.

Thankfully, Human Friend persisted, "She's missing." His words struck like lightning, and Murtasimbakri's ears perked up. Human Mom was missing?

"What?" Human Dad exclaimed, springing up from his seat, his face a canvas of shock and concern.

"It was rainy, villages flooded, there was a landslide and a huge accident, no one has been able to get in touch with her since." Human Friend explained hurriedly.

Human Dad quickly grabbed his phone, his fingers flying over the screen before he pressed it to his ear. After a moment of tense silence, he slammed the phone down onto the table, frustration and fear evident in his actions.

"Who spoke to her last?" Human Dad demanded, his voice rising with panic.

"She doesn't call...just texts her parents periodically...they called your mom...she told everyone to not tell you," Human Friend revealed.

Murtasimbakri's little goat brain tried to process this information. That Buddi Bandariya! How could she keep such crucial information from Human Dad?

Murtasimbakri's heart pounded in her chest – not only because Human Mom was missing, but because she could feel Human Dad's world crumbling around him. She let out a concerned bleat, wishing she could do more than just stand there.

Murtasimbakri listened intently, her goat senses on high alert as the tension in the room escalated. The words exchanged were beyond her understanding, but the emotions were not.

"When did they tell her?" Human Dad demanded, his voice laced with barely contained fury.

"Yesterday..." Human Friend's voice was heavy with regret, just as the door swung open and the Buddi Bandariya, whom had escaped the Human Chidiyaghar again and was the source of much recent yelling in the village house, entered.

"Murtasim, don't," she warned, her voice stern. "It's your engagement tomorrow and - "

"I don't care," Human Dad interrupted sharply, his attention fixed on his phone. "You should have told me!" He yelled.

"You want to lose it all? Jail jaana hai tumne?" Buddi Bandariya's voice rose to a screeching crescendo.

Human Dad remained silent, his jaw clenched, a look of determination etched on his face.

"Murtasim," the Buddi Bandariya tried again, her voice rising to a howl, resembling the howler monkeys Murtasimbakri had heard about in tales from the other animals. She kept talking and talking and talking.

"Parwa nahi hai mujhe maa, parwa hai toh sirf uski," Human Dad yelled back, his voice filled with a passion that even Murtasimbakri could feel.

"You have a responsibility to all of us Murtasim, to me, to your sister, to our family, you can't just - " Buddi Bandariya continued, her tone desperate.

"I know," Human Dad replied, his voice a mix of resignation and resolve. "But I need to make sure she's okay."

"You have to come back." Buddi Bandariya said.

Human Dad let out a sad chuckle. "I know."

Murtasimbakri watched, her head tilted in confusion.

All she knew was that Human Mom was missing, and Human Dad was deeply troubled. She let out a soft bleat, wishing she could do something to help, to bring back the happy times when the house was filled with laughter and not these heavy, sorrowful words.

------------------------------

A/N: Soooooo, what do you think? What's the big secret? Whatever shall happen next? And do we hate Murtasim less now, hahahaha.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro