7. Traitor

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Krogan POV "Johann I need to have some information about a certain person."

Johann POV "let me guess it's hiccup's girlfriend, Astrid Hofferson right"

Krogan POV "yes, I need to know a way to capture that girl she is very valuable."

Johann POV "well if hiccup knows about her powers he might go overprotective with her mostly after you attacked them last time."

Krogan POV "that's the problem I need a way to get the girl but also a way to make sure that the dragon riders don't discover that she is missing."

Johann POV "hmm. Maybe there's a way to get her without anyone knowing about it."

Viggo POV "and, what will tha be?"

Johann POV "there is a way to but we also need the girl for it."

Viggo POV "for what?"

Johann POV "there's this place where you can find a spell book and the key is the blood of a strong Hofferson only like that the stone will break and inside will be the book."

Viggo POV "do you know the location of the stone?" I ask

Johann POV "it's located here somewhere in the dragon hunters island, since this place used to be the home of the Hofferson's the stone it's somewhere in one of the caves."

Viggo POV "alright so to get the girl you will lie to her and find a way to bring her alone to an island far enough from the edge so no one will be able to see. Then Krogan can go with the dragon flyers and capture her."

Krogan POV "the problem will be the nadder if she scapes she could warn the others."

Viggo POV "that won't be a problem we will release the nadder after we get the book then we'll send a man and he can trick them and then bring the girl."

Krogan POV "sounds good while we get the girl you go look for the cave we need it ready for today."

Viggo POV "if I could find a baffalord it won't be hard to find a cave. It will be ready by the time you get here."

Krogan POV "good let's all get ready." I said with an evil smile

... at dragons edge ...

Astrid POV I can't find a good present for hiccup. I told Johann to help me find a place for a good present so he'll come and tell me where I can go.

Hiccup POV "hey Astrid are you alright you seem to be really stressed."

Astrid POV "it's nothing I'm just waiting for trader Johann to come."

Hiccup POV "Astrid," I said. "It's okay if you don't have a present for me. You know is no big deal."

Astrid POV "look, hiccup I'm going to find a good present for you and that's the end of our discussion."

Hiccup POV "alright so you won't get mad where are we going?"

Astrid POV "us? No it's just me and Stormfly!" I said smiling

Hiccup POV "come on you know it's dangerous for you."

Astrid POV "I'm going alone you like it or not."

Hiccup POV "but you---."

Astrid POV "it must be trader johann and when I live you can't stop me. I said with a smirk. Then I turned around and went to johann."

Hiccup POV "fishlegs can you believe it she doesn't listen to me."

Fishlegs POV "um hiccup you are acting like if she was your daughter."

Hiccup POV "what do you mean?" I ask with a confused face

Fishlegs POV "well ever since you returned from where she had to go alone you have been really overprotective with her."

Hiccup POV "what! No I'm just trying to protect her, I can't lose her to anyone."

Fishlegs POV "hiccup you can tell me anything you know I won't tell the whole world like the twins or snotlout."

Hiccup POV "I'll tell you but we have to be in a more private place if I'm telling you I can't tell anyone else alright."

Fishlegs POV "alright you can count on me for that."

Hiccup POV "thanks."

.... Time skip ....

Astrid POV "thanks johann. You sure I can find something for hiccup in this island."

Johann POV "off course and maybe you can find something for the dragon eye he is building."

Astrid POV "yeah. Thanks Johann," I grabbed the map and ran to my hut.

Johann POV she's going right into the trap. So far the plan is going perfect. I just have to make sure that they don't follow them.

Astrid POV I got my things ready when I was about to go out hiccup surprised me.

Hiccup POV "you sure you don't want me to go with you it might be really dangerous for you to go alone."

Astrid POV "I'll be fine besides johann is here maybe you can get entertained with his great stories or you have some time relaxing with fishlegs."

Hiccup POV "alright but be careful okay."

Astrid POV "okay buy." Then we started to fly away.

Hiccup POV I can't believe I'm doing this. Toothless, when I found him he wouldn't move. "Come on bud we have to go" he just ignored me.

Snotlout POV "what are you doing" I ask crossing my arms.

Hiccup POV "me nothing I just wanted to go for a flight."

Snotlout POV "come on let her be she needs some time for herself and you my friend need to stop being overprotective with her."

Hiccup POV "alright let's go see what fun we can find."

..... time skip .....

Astrid POV I decided to go and visit Garff since we haven't seen him in a long time. After a while we finally got to the island.

Dragon Flyer #1 POV "sir we have located the girl."

Krogan POV "good get ready when she gets near you grab the nadder with a net. I'm going after the girl."

Astrid POV when we got to the island it was really quiet which is really weird. I hopped off of Stormfly and we started to search for Garff. I got separated when I heard a noise from behind me.

Krogan POV "we have the dragon I want all of you to get around the girl. I'll get her by surprise."

Astrid POV I started to walk to look for Stormfly when all of the sudden dragon flyers were around me. I was surrounded when I spotted Stormfly in a net.

Krogan POV "ah Astrid nice to see you again." I said with a smirk

Astrid POV "what do you want Krogan?" I said with a mad voice

Krogan POV "actually I want you."

Astrid POV "what?! why me?" I said in a confuse voice

Krogan POV "you really think we don't know that you turn into a mermaid that you are the princess of your clan you think we don't know that."

Astrid POV "b-but how? How do yuou know that?" I ask getting really worried

Krogan POV "last time we saw you, you were trying to escape without us seing your face and that was no use"

Astrid POV I tried to find a way to get out of here when I felt something sharp on my neck. Then everything went black.

... four hours later ...

Hiccup POV "guys don't you think is weird for Astrid to be long for long."

Fishlegs POV "yeah this is really strange. What's taking her so long." Suddenly we saw Stormfly flying to us she looked really worried.

Hiccup POV "um guys were is Astrid?" I ask worried

Fishlegs POV "look there's a note on her saddle hiccup"

Hiccup POV I quickly grabbed the note and I got worried as I read it.

Dear, Dragon Riders

If you are looking for your princess friend, she's with me and unless you want anything worst to happen to her I suggest that only hiccup comes alone. If anyone else follows hiccup I'll make sure you never get to see your friend again.

Sincerely, Krogan

Hiccup POV worry and anger overcame me. "I KNEW IT, I SHOULDN'T HAVE LET HER GO BY HERSELF!" I shouted with all of my anger

Fishlegs POV "hiccup calm down if you get more angry you could do something that could danger Astrid's life more." I said trying to calm him down

Hiccup POV "alright guys so I'll go and get Astrid if we are not back by tomorrow morning you know what to do."

The all nodded

Hiccup POV I hopped on toothless and Stormfly leaded us the way. Don't worry Astrid I'll get you back.

... at dragon hunter island ...

Astrid POV my wrists and my ankles are tightly tight together. I woke up about two hours about in this cage that has a lot of drawings of my clan. There are this drawings of tails marks like the ones I have in my neck and there is this one that looks like blood and that they are putting in on a stone. Suddenly I heard people coming into the cave it was Viggo, Krogan, and about six dragon flyers. I started to struggle against my ropes but it was no use.

Viggo POV "I see that you were able to get her." I said grabbing her chin and making her look at me.

Astrid POV "what do you want with me?"

Krogan POV "we all know that you can turn into a mermaid, that you are the princess of your clan, and off course that you are the girlfriend of hiccup. But I think that you will be able to help us get richer. "

Astrid POV "how like getting you gold and diamonds from the ocean, or by selling me?" I ask moving my face and getting viggo's hand off of my chin

Viggo POV "well if we sell you that means that who ever does will have a really good fortune. But if we keep you we can make you get us rich." I said with a smirk

Astrid POV I just remember something. "Where is Stormfly?" I ask

Viggo POV "your dragon is telling hiccup were you are by the time he's here it will be too late."

Astrid POV "too late for what?" Krogan untied her ropes and grabbed both of my wrist he forced one of my hands and placed in the stone that had a picture of a nadder.

Viggo POV "what do we do to her when we finish?"

Krogan POV "take her to one of the ships that is the first place they'll look for her."

Astrid POV Viggo took out a dagger and cut one of my wrists, he placed my bloddy hand in the stone and I saw how it was forming the nadder like if it was a red pencil. As soon as they did Krogan forced me out of the cave and took me to a cage on the ship. Then he left

Viggo POV "finally the spell book." I said grabbing the book which has a dragon around the name.

Krogan POV I walked back to the cave and saw the spell book.

Viggo POV "with this book we can get our revenge on hiccup once and for all."

--------------------------------------------------------------

That was chapter 7 hope you enjoyed and I'll try to publish faster nextf time.
Feel free to write a comment and have a nice day.

-TheNightmareH.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro