Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is an actual chapter! Not written in texting format.

---

Hara heaved a deep sigh fiddling with the phone in her hands. As soon as she stopped, the chatbox of Jungkook stared at her. More like she was staring at it, she couldn't avert her eyes from the call option that was listed beside his name on messenger.

"What the hell am I doing!" She scoffed by herself, her expression showing an annoyed one. Honestly, she was annoyed with herself.

She thought and thought all day. She didn't speak to anyone about this, not even Nami thinking that Nami's advise might affect her answer.

Online isn't real.

Virtual life isn't real life.

But if this wasn't real then were the feelings not real too? She couldn't stop thinking about him for one second. She couldn't concentrate on anything, and, she couldn't stop blushing whenever she remembered,

"Hara I think I like you."

Her cheeks heated up again. What was this sorcery?

Well he isn't active anyway, he wouldn't be active till midnight, she thought.

She couldn't fight the urge to call him on messenger anymore. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and randomly touched a part of her phone's screen.

When she opened her eyes a screech came out of her unknowingly. She had actually pressed the call button!

"Please don't pick up." She mumbled to herself holding the phone close to her ear.

Her heart was beating like there's no tomorrow because inside, she actually wanted him to pick up the phone.

"Hello."

A manly voice spoke. She forgot to breath for a second. Was it Jungkook?

"Hara... Is that you?"

He said. No doubt it was Jungkook. She wanted to say something but she couldn't. It felt like her body and mind had stopped functioning right then there.

"It's Kookies girlfriend you bitches!"

Another person screamed from the other side, a hollering sound followed after that.

"Oh my god he is actually gonna get laid!"

Hara's face became red in embarrassment, she could hear everything those other male voices were saying. Jungkook said he lived in a dorm. Were they his hyungs?

"Come on guys! Shut up!"

Jungkook yelled over the phone call and the sound of those other people lessened a bit, a rustling sound followed after that, as if the person with the phone was moving around.

All these time Hara was just listening closely. Still too surprised and shocked, Jungkook was actually on the other side of her call!

"I'm in the balcony now. Sorry about my hyungs."

He giggled softly and something melted inside her heart. Her ears felt hot and there was a weird sensation happening inside her stomach.

His laugh was so cute.

"Ah.. I can't believe you've actually called me." He said in a soft voice then paused a little.

Even though his voice was manly it was really soft and gentle. It had a soothing tone as if you could hear him speaking nonsense all day and you still wouldn't get bored.

"I've always wanted to call you, so much, but I thought you might not like it. Actually, I'm really nervous now."

Another awkward and shy giggle followed after his sentence.

"I like you Jungkook." Hara said abruptly. More like the words escaped her mouth.

"Oh."

"Wait, what?" He screamed over the call and only then Hara realized what she had just said to him.

After calling him she hadn't spoken a word and that was the first thing she said, that she liked him!

"Oh my god I-" Hara wanted to throw her phone with all her might. She was embarrassed and mentally cursing at herself. How could she say that!

"I like you so much too!"

Jungkook suddenly said and they both stopped what they were doing for a second, as if they were taking in everything that just happened. Only the breathing sounds from both sides could be heard over the call.

"I mean I... I think I really uh l-lik- hahaha how did I just say that when I can't say it now." Jungkook broke the silence, at the end he was genuinely laughing at himself.

Hara couldn't help but laugh too. This was mad, crazy! She had never gone through so many emotions before. She herself didn't know what she was feeling but whatever it was, it was amazing.

"Hara, I like your voice so much." He said softly and the words rang in her ear.

"Thank you." She said. She was blushing again hearing her name from his mouth.

"And your laugh too. Oh wait! You haven't told me your answer!"

He shouted remembering that Hara was supposed to give an answer today. "Wait, if it's negative then don't answer me!"

"Yes." Hara only said that in reply.

The other side was silent for a bit. "W-what yes?" Jungkook asked with a little doubt.

"Yes, I...I wanna date you Jungkook!"

---
a/n: okay this wasn't the end kiddos. Don't you think we should go more into their lovelife? ;)

Or do you want it to end already? -.-

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro