01| ugh me

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The early morning comes as an invitation to become the agents of a new dreamland reality one we can make each day with careful loving actions. There is an awakening magic each day, a sense of an old earth-spirit rekindled that seeks to knit together all that is good. In the early morning, daylight unwraps the hues of the world which bloom anew is if each were a tiny flower reborn. But alas, you'll never get to experience such extramundane sight.

"Min Aera!"

And here we go again. Waking up like this has always been conventional for you since your buzzer was none other than your lovely brother, Min Yoongi. The door to your room was harshly thrown open and you could hear the annoying sound of your brother's footsteps thumping against the floor, heading towards you. The blanket in which you were wrapped up like a burrito was snatched and it felt as if a hot water pack was stripped from your hands.

"Mhmmm." You groaned and tried to mindlessly search for the blanket but were again greeted by your brother's screech. "Get up! It's the first day of your university, we'll get late!"

Ugh. You totally forgot about this. It's the first day of your university. The day which you have dreaded for had arrived. "Five minutes more..." you mumbled and drifted back to sleep. Welp, it didn't last longer as you felt water trickle down your face.

"What the fuck??" You abruptly shot up from the bed in shock and faced your brother who was ofcourse, glaring at you. "Because of you I'm gonna get late too, you brat!" His face had morphed into a tomato due to the immense yelling. You rolled your eyes and grabbed your blanket which was tightly clutched in his hands, progressing to wipe the droplets with it. Yoongi is a third year student in the same university as yours and getting late was something he disliked. "Geez okay, I'm up. Now get out of my room!"

"You have ten minutes to get ready. I'll prepare breakfast until then." Saying that, he stormed off. You yawned before reaching for the device perched on the nightstand and thought of texting your one and only best friend.

-You : Sup hoe. I hope you're awake.

Hoe😘 : Good morning 💕. Awake? Bitch please, I'm all ready and set. Wbu?

You : Ew tf are you excited for? And I just woke up ;)

Hoe😘 : As expected. Now go get ready or we gonna get late and also, don't forget to pick me up!-

Your eyes widened. You haven't said Yoongi about picking her up. Oh lord!

"Aera, are you done yet?!" You bolted into the washroom hearing his rage filled tone because dealing with Min Yoongi's wrath was not a good thing to start your day with.

✡ ✡ ✡ ✦ ✡ ✡ ✡

Strolling out of the washroom, you decided to put on your favourite high waisted black jeans and baby pink sweatshirt that said 'Hoe club'.
Your eyes lit up when you saw how pleasant you looked. Favourite sweatshirt and hair tied up in a messy hair bun with hoop earrings. Personally, you weren't a fan of makeup so you decided to just apply concealer, an eyeliner and painted your lips a shade of dark pink.

After collecting your bag which was already ready with your supplies from last night as well as phone and earphones, you ascended downstairs for your senses to be hit with the sweet aroma of your favourite nutella chocolate pancakes. Your brother's eyes met yours and as soon as he saw your attire, his face scrunched up. "You really need some shopping." You settled in a chair situated next to the dining table and gave him a look.

"What? This is just the third time I'm wearing this." You gestured at him to serve you your breakfast. He grabbed a ceramic plate before neatly placing three slices of pancake on it. He then proceeded to drizzle maple syrup over the savoury in an crisscross manner followed by dark chocolate syrup. Lastly, he cut a piece of cube sized butter and stationed it in the middle as a cherry on top. He prepared his breakfast plate in the same manner and all you did was stare at the process with heart eyes and a drooling mouth.

"You forgot to multiply three with ten." He smirked at your reaction after placing the plate as well as a fork infront of your awaiting form. You glared at him but decided it would be a waste of time arguing with him so without furthur due, started to dig in your favourite pancakes and moaned when the sweet chocolate hit your taste buds.

"Geez, calm down you pig." Your brother remarked after observing you hogging like there's no tomorrow. "I cannot help it okay. These are my favourite and they taste so good."

"Well, who made it huh?" Your brother cockily grinned while you just rolled your eyes. Suddenly, your phone beeped and you looked at the notification to see it was from Azalea.

Hoe😘 : when are you cominggggg??? :(

"Isn't she way too excited?" You thought to yourself.

"Oh by the way, I forgot to tell you something." You wiped your hands and looked at your brother. "Mhm say." He mumbled while chewing on a piece of pancake.

"We have to pick up Azalea because her brother left for his dance classes early this morning." He suddenly choked and started coughing violently while beating his chest. You got horrified by the sudden outburst and gave him water. He gulped down the water in one go and slowly regained his posture while you looked at him worried.

"Why didn't you inform me beforehand?!" You literally leaped from your seat when he squeaked so loud, you thought your eardrums exploded.

"Sheesh, I forgot to say okay! What are you screaming for since morning? Who tickled your dick huh?!" You hissed at him irritated. He realised his outburst was uncalled for and his cheeks turned red from embarrassment. "S-Sorry." he let out in a quiet voice while you stifled a laugh.

You knew why your brother got so worked up. Well here's the thing, Yoongi has been crushing on your bestfriend since high school. He used to always stay at home and act all sweet with you whenever Azalea visited. One fine day you heard him confess his little crush while conversing with one of his friends and boy he blushed so hard, you were honestly stunned. Little did he know that Azalea liked him too. And you had made a mental note right then and there to get them together at any cost. You were sure he shrieked right now because he wasn't ready to see her after being deprived of her absence for an entire week.

✡ ✡ ✡ ✦ ✡ ✡ ✡

Currently, you were seated in the car on the passenger seat beside your brother and were heading towards Azalea's house. You had to resist throwing a snarky comment because of the amount of times your brother had settled his hair. You were really puzzled at his choice of outfit; red jacket abroad a white turtleneck and black ripped jeans. Oh and the main part, his styled hair. Man used to literally head to college with bed hair and baggy t-shirts. To say that you were blimey would be an understatement.

"How do I look?" He raised his brow and looked at you for a response. You drooped your lids, lips pulling up in an sadistic type smile before turning to face him. "Fucking miserable." You barked. The grin wiped off of his lips as he scowled and averted his attention back to the streets. You smirked in victory. After awhile, you spotted the familiar two storey house and texted Azalea to come out.
Upon reaching her house, you immediately scurried to the back seat.

"Yah! Come back here you piece of shit!" Your brother bellowed but you being you, just stuck your tongue out at him. He was about to roar again but detected your friend coming out of her house which stopped him in his actions.
Soon, Azalea reached the car but her eyes widened when she saw you gesturing her to sit at the front seat beside Yoongi. She looked at your brother who was looking at his phone, trying his best to be oblivious to his surroundings.

"Sorry, my legs are kinda aching so would you mind sitting in the front seat please?" You spread out your legs, taking up the entire on back space and mustered up the perfect sad puppy look which you're sure she wouldn't be able to resist. You noticed your brother throwing daggers your way through the rear view mirror but you just shot him a wink. Azalea let out a small "ok" and sat in the front seat, beside Yoongi.

"Hello Aera." She looked at you and slowly waved. Oh? Since when was she so formal and innocent with you. Eversince Azalea and you became friends, never did you greet each formally. The greeting always included nasty names and a bone crushing hug; a rule made by Azalea herself.

"Sup hoe." You smirked. She turned to look at your brother who was still on his phone, 'pretending' to be busy. You rolled your eyes at his behaviour.

"H-Hello Yoongi." She greeted him, a polite smile gracing her features. Your brother snapped his head towards her in fake surprise. You grimaced. He really needs to stop with those cringe filled enactments.

"Oh? Yeah H-Hi Azalea." He shyly stated while scratching the back of his head. You who were witnessing the drama unfolding from the backseat gagged at their flustered forms.

"Ew." You said aloud, disgusted by the cliché scene going on infront of you. Both their heads snapped to glare at you but you didn't miss out the obvious pink tint on their cheeks. Yawning, you plugged in your earphones and started humming to 7 rings, your all time favourite.

"This is gonna be one hell of a long ride." You mentally sighed before shutting your eyes.

-×-

A/N: So here goes the first chapter as promised. The story gets better as it goes by so please bear with me and continue reading. :)

Happy Birthday to the most precious human being on this planet, Jeon Jungkook. I love you to the moon and back and I'm so proud of you baby bun. ✨❤⭐

Don't forget to vote and comment. Thankyou! 🐰💜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro