•9•

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

WARNING: CONTAINS SMUT.

The next thing she knew was that she was slammed against the wall next to another guest room's door, making her back arch in pain and the bones of her elbows ring from the impact. What the heck? She looked up, white sparks still dusting the corners of her vision, only to be intensely stared at by the young man in front of her.

"You didn't need to throw me-"

"I want you," Taehyung said, almost panting. His hands were resting on the surface of the wall next to either side of her head, making his form look like it's towering over her.

Laena searched his eyes, his dilated pupils almost merging with the dark chocolate irises. "You're just drunk."

"No...no. You caught my attention since you first stepped in that ballroom...why do you think I kept staring at you?"

She blushed at the thought, blinking away the last few sparks still working in her vision. Taehyung moved his hands to her face, which were large enough to fully envelope both sides of her cheeks. He leaned his face closer to hers and whispered, "Now just shut up and let me take you."

~
A/N: Lmao I lied the smut scene is in the next chapter.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro